ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana

PSUHarry33

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2003
I watched the 2018 Indiana game last night as I needed a fix and thought I would refresh myself with their offense. Granted it was 2018 but both their QB Penix and RB Stevie Scott return in 2020 and are quality players. In that game we may have lost if Penix doesn’t get hurt. He is a player. As a freshman in that game he was inconsistent but very capable of the big play. Scott gashed us up the middle as well. We prevailed in a close game aided by a couple of late turnovers.

Obviously 2 years is forever in college football and rosters change dramatically. Both teams are different. But this article also caught my eye.
https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...ullen-lead-talented-hoosiers-2020/5858115002/. Probably an optimistic local reporter?

We may have a few match up issues with our inexperienced WRs. Again, not a doom and gloom situation as we should have a considerable talent advantage across the board but this one may be tougher than compared to our typical opener in these bizarre circumstances. Tom Allen is a good coach. Looking forward to this one and just a tad nervous due to the known. Only 4 more weeks!

I‘m not a good analyst, and don’t understand the schemes like the coaches on here do, but was just anxious for PSU football and the game got me thinking about the opener.

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News