ADVERTISEMENT

Injury Scandal

Blaming others for your problems is a common symptom of bi polar. With the transfer portal just transfer.
Tell me how was the reinjury my fault and not theirs? How was MRSA being in my knee for nearly a year and nobody telling me about my fault and not theirs? Please answer my points directly

Tell me how was the reinjury my fault and not theirs? How was MRSA being in my knee for nearly a year and nobody telling me about my fault and not theirs? Please answer my points directly
Ellison, nobody here wants any harm to come to you. Social media is a horrible place to discuss this stuff. Please see somebody about your health…..mental and physical.

Ellison, nobody here wants any harm to come to you. Social media is a horrible place to discuss this stuff. Please see somebody about your health…..mental and physical.
1. What makes you bring up about harm? Is that a threat?

2. I’m talking about a real life scandal that happened to me and yall choose not to believe me and yall choose to make it seem like I’m crazy.

3. Because of this trauma I went through of course I’m going through depression I’m not ashamed of that.

Of course not. I’m not sure why you interpret it that way. We didn’t want to see you get hurt in the first place and I am frankly concerned for your current state of mind.

Of course not. I’m not sure why you interpret it that way. We didn’t want to see you get hurt in the first place and I am frankly concerned for your current state of mind.
What’s wrong with my state of mind? I’m just telling you or at least trying to tell you what I went through and how I was injured/screwed over? I may be going through depression but I’m not insane. Yall are choosing not to believe me

2. I’m talking about a real life scandal that happened to me and yall choose not to believe me and yall choose to make it seem like I’m crazy.

3. Because of this trauma I went through of course I’m going through depression I’m not ashamed of that.
Depression is also a mental health issue. The suggestion to seek mental health help is a very good one. Please take care of yourself.

Depression is also a mental health issue. The suggestion to seek mental health help is a very good one. Please take care of yourself.
Ok I get that depression is a mental health issue. But just because I’m asking yall to realize there is an injury scandal going on and I try to bring awareness to yall about it, I’m just totally out of it because of that?

Making jokes but can’t answer my points. Typical Penn St fans
Hey Boss, I don’t know you but I quickly researched your story. Looks like you’ve been through the wringer. My advice is to surround yourself with people who know you, support you and have your best interests. That’s not always easy to do. Get medical treatment from people you trust. Also, look for a counselor or counselors who will help you. If you don’t like one, keep looking. I also recommend finding a church where there is a good pastor and seek him out. The majority of Penn State fans, just like the majority of Pennsylvania citizens are good people who only want the best for you. But like what has already been mentioned, social media is not the best place to get centered. You have to leave the past behind you and direct your energy on now and the future. You have the rest of your life ahead of you and that is what you should focus on. I humbly speak for most Penn State fans and the members of this board in wishing you well.

Ok I get that depression is a mental health issue. But just because I’m asking yall to realize there is an injury scandal going on and I try to bring awareness to yall about it, I’m just totally out of it because of that?
Except that there isn't an injury scandal going on.

Hey Boss, I don’t know you but I quickly researched your story. Looks like you’ve been through the wringer. My advice is to surround yourself with people who know you, support you and have your best interests. That’s not always easy to do. Get medical treatment from people you trust. Also, look for a counselor or counselors who will help you. If you don’t like one, keep looking. I also recommend finding a church where there is a good pastor and seek him out. The majority of Penn State fans, just like the majority of Pennsylvania citizens are good people who only want the best for you. But like what has already been mentioned, social media is not the best place to get centered. You have to leave the past behind you and direct your energy on now and the future. You have the rest of your life ahead of you and that is what you should focus on. I humbly speak for most Penn State fans and the members of this board in wishing you well.
But my past has messed up my future and it needs to be addressed. I was screed over and yall expect me just to leave this under the rug? I was screwed over. I missed on having a great career. I’m supposed to be ok with that?

Except that there isn't an injury scandal going on.
And what makes you think that? Did you not look at Lynch’s case? Did you not see Rob speaking out about it? Are you so up Penn St’s butt that you don’t want to acknowledge that…

But my past has messed up my future and it needs to be addressed. I was screed over and yall expect me just to leave this under the rug? I was screwed over. I missed on having a great career. I’m supposed to be ok with that?
You’ve got plenty of time to change direction. You know football. You can teach football. Become a coach. Hell, make it a goal to be on that west sideline at Beaver Stadium coaching the Buckeyes or the Wolverines coming in to beat Franklin. Use it as motivation.

You’ve got plenty of time to change direction. You know football. You can teach football. Become a coach. Hell, make it a goal to be on that west sideline at Beaver Stadium coaching the Buckeyes or the Wolverines coming in to beat Franklin. Use it as motivation.
You keep beating around the fact that I’m telling you I was involved in a scandal and yall simpl don’t care. This has changed the trajectory of where my life is and yall just refusing to acknowledge that

I had MRSA in my knee. Lasted 2 weeks until I couldn't walk. Swelling, Fever, Skin Hardens, Burning Sensation on Knee!

Oral Antibiotics aren't as effective as they once were. Surgery Is The Only recourse For Severe Infections followed by 3 days of Inpatient IV Treatment, followed by Consultation with Infectious Disease Doctor.

Absolutely NO Way You could walk much less live for a Year with MRSA left untreated in your knee. It spreads left untreated.

Having gone through it in my knee, I thought I'd interject.....

You keep beating around the fact that I’m telling you I was involved in a scandal and yall simpl don’t care. This has changed the trajectory of where my life is and yall just refusing to acknowledge that.
I disagree. We “hear” you. Speaking for the other posters in this thread, we care for you and want you to find happiness. I read about your injuries. I hate that they happened to you. I really do.

We don’t get to see what you see as a player, so we’re a bit removed from the facts. What I and a few others have been trying to tell you is that we’re not in a place to help you with the treatment of your injuries and your treatment by team doctors.

Reactions: Jerry
You keep beating around the fact that I’m telling you I was involved in a scandal and yall simpl don’t care. This has changed the trajectory of where my life is and yall just refusing to acknowledge that
A good counselor will be able to explain this all to you in a way that a message board on social media can’t.

Reactions: JWB389
I had MRSA in my knee. Lasted 2 weeks until I couldn't walk. Swelling, Fever, Skin Hardens, Burning Sensation on Knee!

Oral Antibiotics aren't as effective as they once were. Surgery Is The Only recourse For Severe Infections followed by 3 days of Inpatient IV Treatment, followed by Consultation with Infectious Disease Doctor.

Absolutely NO Way You could walk much less live for a Year with MRSA left untreated in your knee. It spreads left untreated.

You do realize MRSA can stay dormant in your knee for a long period of time right? That what happened to me. It would swell up, warm to touch, it hurt ti bend my knee and I would practice like that and I told the trainers, coaches (Franklin included) about that and they all thought I was being dramatic until I went outside to find the problem. I had it MRSA in my knee, on the hardware, for nearly a year. Believe it buddy

How much you want to bet I had MRSA in my knee for nearly a year?

I disagree. We “hear” you. Speaking for the other posters in this thread, we care for you and want you to find happiness. I read about your injuries. I hate that they happened to you. I really do.

We don’t get to see what you see as a player, so we’re a bit removed from the facts. What I and a few others have been trying to tell you is that we’re not in a place to help you with the treatment of your injuries and your treatment by team doctors.
We don't really care...we care just like we say "good morning" to random people...its their life...not my problem. Most here consistently make it known that they don't care about the player unless that individual does exactly what we believe they should do.

I am praying for you. I hope the worst is behind you.

Reactions: aworsnup
You do realize MRSA can stay dormant in your knee for a long period of time right? That what happened to me. It would swell up, warm to touch, it hurt ti bend my knee and I would practice like that and I told the trainers, coaches (Franklin included) about that and they all thought I was being dramatic until I went outside to find the problem. I had it MRSA in my knee, on the hardware, for nearly a year. Believe it buddy
If true then that sucks. Have you ever tried DMSO as a treatment?

Is there a thread you started somewhere that I missed? What exactly happened? Is this ^^^ post the gist of it or is there more to the story?

Last edited:
We don't really care...we care just like we say "good morning" to random people...its their life...not my problem. Most here consistently make it known that they don't care about the player unless that individual does exactly what we believe they should do.
See, this is the problem with social media. The guy may have difficulty differentiating from normal people and assholes like you.

Maybe you don’t care, but I do. And I think most here do as well. But again, there is obviously more going on there and social media rarely makes it better. I hope people know that by now.

Oh for pete's sake, stop, Lando. Yes, a lot of people care and most of the comments here have been caring.

But when there's nothing you can do about a situation and the person or people impacted by it are far removed, caring can usually only take the form of kind thoughts, prayers, and sometimes long-range advice.

As for the second sentence in your above comment, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it has nothing to do with the kind of thing claimed in the OP. And regarding your accusation of not wanting him to speak, please, that's projection on your part.

On the contrary, I join the others in wishing this man the very best. He's welcome to speak all he wants. At a certain point, however, you have to let go and take constructive steps to move on with life. Holding on to the past solves nothing, impedes recovery, and usually harms a person's mental health.

Making jokes but can’t answer my points. Typical Penn St fans

Here's the reality of the situation ... you came on here without introducing yourself, and without making any kind of a cogent post. You're "Anonymous_58" and you just flew in here and announced that you were screwed over, without bothering to even mention what you were screwed over about, or presenting any kind of argument whatsoever.

If you want to be treated like an adult, act like one.

Now, if you're actually Jordan Ellison ... there are ways to redress any grievances regarding your injury through the proper channels. If you don't know how to navigate those channels, you can reach out to folks, and they can help you. If you're suffering through emotional issues as a result of your situation, there are also people who can help you with that.

If you want to "litigate" your situation on this board, take a breath and walk everyone through all the facts of the case. What happened and when ... what you did at each step ... etc.

What exactly are you looking for here? Recommendations for legal help? Mental help? You just want to vent?

I was a D1 recruit in another sport ... got in a car accident my senior year and broke my back ... wasn't my fault ... I wasn't even a driver in a vehicle. It sucked, but I picked myself up, focused on academics, eventually made a comeback to play a little ball in college, but found that my career path led elsewhere. There were periods where I was sad, where I was pissed ... but I didn't wallow in it. I forgave the people responsible for the accident and I moved on. You can either sit around feeling sorry for yourself, or you can pick yourself up and do something to better your situation. I still feel the after-effects of that accident a number of decades later, but I wouldn't change what happened because I made a good life for myself coming out the other side of that.

You seem to be crying out for attention ... but what's the end game here? You just want us to listen? OK, what happened and when? You're looking for a mental health professional? OK, where are you located and maybe some folks on this board can point you in the right direction? Legal advice? Seek out a local attorney.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Oh for pete's sake, stop, Lando. Yes, a lot of people care and most of the comments here have been caring.

But when there's nothing you can do about a situation and the person or people impacted by it are far removed, caring can usually only take the form of kind thoughts, prayers, and sometimes long-range advice.

As for the second sentence in your above comment, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it has nothing to do with the kind of thing claimed in the OP. And regarding your accusation of not wanting him to speak, please, that's projection on your part.

On the contrary, I join the others in wishing this man the very best. He's welcome to speak all he wants. At a certain point, however, you have to let go and take constructive steps to move on with life. Holding on to the past solves nothing, impedes recovery, and usually harms a person's mental health.
Again you may...most will disagree based on past posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT