ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Jokes...explained!

"Paid Iowa Hater" (@AtownPoke is now a member)

Refers to when Tom Brands said before the 2022 Penn State dual that "schools pay social media personalities to make up rumors about Iowa to create distraction among the team"
I am pretty sure Paul bought JTS a drink b4 the 2023 Iowa match. So Brands isn't delusional it has happened.

He was really reaching on that prediction
You never know until someone really gets into college competition. There are a lot of guys who looked for certain like they would be NCAA champions in college, but for whatever reason, just never seemed to get there. Being an Iowa fan, I'm sure you don't have to look far from home to find a few good examples since TnT took over the program.

You never know until someone really gets into college competition. There are a lot of guys who looked for certain like they would be NCAA champions in college, but for whatever reason, just never seemed to get there. Being an Iowa fan, I'm sure you don't have to look far from home to find a few good examples since TnT took over the program.
Carr was a legacy recruit destined for greatness.

Carr was a legacy recruit destined for greatness.
Well he does come from a family with a pretty good track record. I’m old enough to remember his Uncle Fletcher from HS. He lost a fairly close match in the state finals to future 2X NCAA champion, Geoff Baum from Allentown.

Reactions: WildTurk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT