ADVERTISEMENT

Is Franklin finally feeling heat? Weird post gamer.

okayyy...Donovan isn't getting it done. Clearly, it takes a toll on the coach. When Skippy from Altoona talks point spreads and tries to start that line of coaching criticism (cause you know the follow up would have been something about making changes), Franklin gets testy. I agree. Its too early. Do the positive building now and reap the rewards later. All behind you Coach. Skippy, go away and come back when you have a relevant question.

It is hard to get it done when you do not have the horses. Unrealistic expectations lead to disappointments. Enjoy our team, enjoy the moment, enjoy the day, enjoy the win, ...

Celebrate being part of world-class university. Franklin has the right attitude.

I wish people would just stop picking on him. The man has a lot of pressure and he needs a few years to get it turned around. Everyone just needs to chill

Reactions: Doc-M
I wish people would just stop picking on him. The man has a lot of pressure and he needs a few years to get it turned around. Everyone just needs to chill

While I still support Franklin and stand behind him, please please don't throw out the "man has a lot of pressure" point a view. He is making more money in one year than most will make in a lifetime. You know what's pressure? Having to support a family on one salary and getting kicked in the head by your boss day in and day out like so many people now a days. That's pressure. Coaching football and being paid 4 million is certainly pressure, but in 2 years Franklin can get fired and have a golden parachute so big, in his mid 40's mind you, that his feet will never touch the ground. He is doing well in a lot of areas of this team, I will remain patient, but certainly not sympathetic.

Reactions: NovaPSULuvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT