ADVERTISEMENT

It's pretty obvious to me that Saquon will play this week

cyrizzle

Jan 10, 2010
I don't know why people keep saying 'IF Saquon plays we should be OK.' News flash, the only reason he didn't play vs Army is the opponent, and now he has another week to rest the ankle on top of that. I also look for Bell to play this week as well. He also would have played if we were playing a conference opponent, and not Army last week. The bottom line is both Barkley and Bell would have played if we were playing a conference opponent. I completely agree with Obli's observation that we used a very vanilla game plan on offense and played to get out of that game with a win and to not get any key players hurt, which we accomplished.

It may have been coach-speak, but Franklin denies what you are saying.

Allow me to give you this quote "Cyrizzle":

From Franklin, last Tuesday..."We expect to have Markus Allen back this week"

Markus Allen vs Army: In street clothes on the sideline.

And none of them are on the depth chart. If he doesn't play we'll lose by 21

Innocent question here....what is the B1G policy on schools putting out an injury report prior to a game?

In the ACC, schools put out an injury report by two days before the game (generally Thursday before a Saturday game) with categories ranging from Out, Questionable, Probable, Day to day, basically similar to what NFL teams do. For ACC conference games, this is a generally observed practice, and there aren't many complaints about schools that sandbag or don't provide accurate info (for non-conference games, there is a looser policy).

Is there no such policy in the B1G?

Franklin is playing games. Both were on last week's depth chart and neither played.

It's pretty obvious that the depth chart is not a point in time "game" depth chart but is an "if everyone was/is healthy" depth chart. May as well get used to it.

It's Marcus Allen. Shows what kind of fan you are. Also, add Allen to that list. Franin didn't play him this week due to the opponent we were playing.

It's Marcus Allen. Shows what kind of fan you are. Also, add Allen to that list. Franin didn't play him this week due to the opponent we were playing.
If you're going to call out another poster on his spelling of a player's name, the least you can do is spell the coach's name right. It's FRANKLIN, not Franin.

Reactions: lilromeo and 21Guns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT