ADVERTISEMENT

Jax Forrest Thread

Something is wrong here. Aren't we supposed to identify something petty about the kid that disturbs us so he knows as a fanbase we really, really want him to be a Lion.
I'm sorry to say it but his Media posts are so lacking compared to others that I seriously question whether Jax is even interested in wrestling at the next level. HEW......Big red flag for PSU. How's that? :)

Last edited:
For the love of God would someone please post a pic of this gal?? I'm surprised there's not a call for some flags on the field.
Funny Face Phyllis GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Daton also didn’t have DT, Jimmy and Gilman.

It’s getting wild in the room in Stillwater. Those boys thought they knew what it was like to work. They’re working harder than they ever have while simultaneously getting worked over like little kids by the coaches
However, they are also enjoying being allowed to eat like normal wrestlers also instead of being forced to starve themselves. We welcome you cowboys to your rightful place as our dynasty's main rival, surpassing the ass clowns in the cornfield, as it should be. Damn shame we won't see you again until March, but the schedule makers are going to get it done soon.

Daton also rightfully won the 2019 133 title. That was arguably worse than the JO/Stieber since the 2012 rules actually left the last exchange open for interpretation for if its 2 or not (and for the record, the call was still wrong, it was 2 and everyone but Ohio State fans know it) and there was no video review.

But Daton made a winning move in tiebreakers (got the boots in and had a rideout locked), was on his way to making a winning move and Suriano desperately grabbed his headgear to stop it and got away with it.

And that's my act of kindness to welcome our Cowboy brethren

Daton also didn’t have DT, Jimmy and Gilman.

It’s getting wild in the room in Stillwater. Those boys thought they knew what it was like to work. They’re working harder than they ever have while simultaneously getting worked over like little kids by the coaches
There is a good podcast (forget the name) with an interview of Bryan Piersall. Piersall talks about the transition from Troy Sunderland to Cael Sanderson at PSU. One thing that Piersall said, it isn't that they didn't work hard when Sunderland was the coach, with Cael, instead of working hard on the track, they worked hard on the mat.

If you watch the Iowa wrestling promo shows on BTN (Brands Brothers, Spencer Lee, Alex and Eli), they like to show the Iowa guys working hard, sometimes out on cross country runs. I bet that stuff does not happen at PSU and will not be happening at OSU either.

You become a better wrestler by wrestling and not running.

There is a good podcast (forget the name) with an interview of Bryan Piersall. Piersall talks about the transition from Troy Sunderland to Cael Sanderson at PSU. One thing that Piersall said, it isn't that they didn't work hard when Sunderland was the coach, with Cael, instead of working hard on the track, they worked hard on the mat.

If you watch the Iowa wrestling promo shows on BTN (Brands Brothers, Spencer Lee, Alex and Eli), they like to show the Iowa guys working hard, sometimes out on cross country runs. I bet that stuff does not happen at PSU and will not be happening at OSU either.

And in the short time I wrestled, nothing got me more tired than the wrestling. I could run for days and only wrestle hard for minutes

Okay, CT, that response leads to another question. In what context do you mean “nailed?”
Yeah - the mods removed several posts - including one of mine and a JTS post I was replying to, that now makes my post make no sense. We were discussing a female wrestling follower who definitely hangs around the Ok State program and tried to hang around ours, and who doesn’t seem to have the best of intentions. For fear of being put in the penalty box, I’ll just leave it at that.

Sorry I can’t be more specific.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Yeah - the mods removed several posts - including one of mine and a JTS post I was replying to, that now makes my post make no sense. We were discussing a female wrestling follower who definitely hangs around the Ok State program and tried to hang around ours, and who doesn’t seem to have the best of intentions. For fear of being put in the penalty box, I’ll just leave it at that.

Sorry I can’t be more specific.
I was just joking, brother. I thought that I’d place a witty reply.

Ok, please forgive the question if it is uninformed, but I don’t keep up with all this recruiting stuff. Isn’t it all but a foregone conclusion that Forrest is going to Oklahoma State?

Daton also rightfully won the 2019 133 title. That was arguably worse than the JO/Stieber since the 2012 rules actually left the last exchange open for interpretation for if its 2 or not (and for the record, the call was still wrong, it was 2 and everyone but Ohio State fans know it) and there was no video review.

But Daton made a winning move in tiebreakers (got the boots in and had a rideout locked), was on his way to making a winning move and Suriano desperately grabbed his headgear to stop it and got away with it.

well that not what the records will show!SORRY

Let's say happens a lot less, rather than not happening at all.

There was that video of a bunch of wrestlers doing some kind of team relay race thru Park Forest with Micah Parsons. Though that was also clearly in the college offseason.

Let's say happens a lot less, rather than not happening at all.

There was that video of a bunch of wrestlers doing some kind of team relay race thru Park Forest with Micah Parsons. Though that was also clearly in the college offseason.
Weren’t they carrying a log in that race? #ShruteStyle

Reactions: El-Jefe
Gavin Teasdale after he left Iowa was asked in an interview what's the difference between Iowa and Penn State. Keep in mind the kid felt he got unfairly treated when he left PSU (said something about Cael not caring about him and Brands will) so I expected something complimentary of Iowa and bashful of PSU.

Instead he said something to the tune of at PSU, coaches reminded him to get 9-10 hours of sleep, at Iowa, coaches reminded him there was a 6 AM backpacked run in the morning. I kind of got vibes the kid realized he was the one who squandered his chance at PSU, not vice versa (but didn't explicitly say it)

Reactions: JimNazium
They are not related at all. She apparently is just a fan of upcoming star wrestlers. She is a big Okie State supporter. I know Mineo went at her a few months ago about some weird pics she posted. I'm just telling you what I saw on Mineos post a few months ago. 100% she is not related to any of those top wrestlers.
Who is this person? At least give me something to reference on Twitter or Instagram.

Reactions: Ski

Agreed. I'm no ref, but that one and the Sasso/AOC ending never sat well with me.

Reactions: AtownPoke
"Wrestling Sponsor"

Man, part of it is that I'm wired to look for the negative and I realize I should assume positive intent, but that all looks a bit cooky and she doesn't pass the vibe check.

Alternatively, it makes a lot more sense that some of these kids can fly clear over the country every weekend for every event. I've always wanted to get a group out to Vegas for the Open and Age Group Trials... That'd deplete the vast majority of our budgets for the year in one weekend. And good for those that can do that for their athletes. Get yours.

Also, I'll never trust a woman who wears a vest, denim jacket, AND a hoodie all at the same time. I'd watch her hula hoop tho.

What am I missing here? Why do the Ohio State fans care about Suriano (Rutgers) care about a finals match with Fix?

However, they are also enjoying being allowed to eat like normal wrestlers also instead of being forced to starve themselves. We welcome you cowboys to your rightful place as our dynasty's main rival, surpassing the ass clowns in the cornfield, as it should be. Damn shame we won't see you again until March, but the schedule makers are going to get it done soon.
Would love a quad: PSU, OSU, IA & Cornell.

Reactions: Franklinstheman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT