ADVERTISEMENT

Jax Forrest Thread

Carter wants negative attention, think it’s pretty obvious at this point. His goal is to be Conor McGregor but if it fails, he can still be Colby Covington. Love him or hate him (you probably hate him), you’ll go watch him, probably hoping he fails but it’s money in his pocket for his long term goals.

From what I hear he’s great with fans and kids at camps, have never heard bad things about him off the mat from people who run into him at school and the team seems to rally behind him. I do think judging someone off their social media persona isn’t accurate but on the flip side it’s absolutely fair game since it’s the image they put out. (Meaning I don’t think Carter is a douche deep down but I won’t defend him either when he willingly plays one for showmanship, dish it and you better take it)

I also said before but he’s fiercely loyal to his guys.

If you are a huge fan of PSU wrestling you should hope they get the very best recruits every year which Bo is absolutely one of. The kid is incredible and there is no denying that. How you can want him to go to a rival just because you don’t like his social media presence is just bonkers to me
And there it is. I’m not allowed to have my opinion without being personally attacked (I must be bonkers). Believe it or not, talent is not the only factor I consider when I decide to root for or not the members of my favorite sports teams.

Do you really believe Bishop McCort and PSU are on the same plane of existence? Listen guys, why can't we agree to disagree without someone's "fandom" being called into question. That isn't directly at you El Jefe. That is a general statement. I generally am not inclined to defend my position because if I'm honest, I don't have to and don't really care. I don't ask you guys to defend your position. It's just a freaking message board. Literally no one will die because of our opinions so take it down a notch guys.
You demand other posters defend their position on this subject all the time. My guess is if you would stop those making those demands and your weekly poo-pooing about the kid's count down the notch would be dropped.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
And there it is. I’m not allowed to have my opinion without being personally attacked (I must be bonkers). Believe it or not, talent is not the only factor I consider when I decide to root for or not the members of my favorite sports teams.
You are whining about being called bonkers?! Please. Maybe forums aren’t the place for you if your skin is that thin. I’m happy to hear dissenting opinions. It’s what makes these forums fun.

You are whining about being called bonkers?! Please. Maybe forums aren’t the place for you if your skin is that thin. I’m happy to hear dissenting opinions. It’s what makes these forums fun.
And your response includes two more insults. Are you not able to respond to someone with a different opinion than you without personal attacks?

You demand other posters defend their position on this subject all the time. My guess is if you would stop those making those demands and your weekly poo-pooing about the kid's count down the notch would be dropped.
When was the last time I did that? July 12th, over three weeks ago! You are the one keeping on keeping on. Give yourself a rest already.

That may be true but symbolically you do it every time you show up in Bo's thread, and now you're doing it in Jax's thread.
I haven't posted about Bo here in weeks. In any thread. I only posted in this thread when someone mentioned my name as some sort of malcontent. @jayridescarbon is exactly right. There is an element on this board that seeks to control all narratives through bullying tactics. Very reminiscent of the Iowa board a dozen years ago. Until I get kicked off this board, I'm going to continue to speak out on issues that I feel strongly about. I have suggested and will continue to suggest that you put me and others you disagree with on IGNORE. Have a wonderful Sunday!

I haven't posted about Bo here in weeks. In any thread. I only posted in this thread when someone mentioned my name as some sort of malcontent. @jayridescarbon is exactly right. There is an element on this board that seeks to control all narratives through bullying tactics. Very reminiscent of the Iowa board a dozen years ago. Until I get kicked off this board, I'm going to continue to speak out on issues that I feel strongly about. I have suggested and will continue to suggest that you put me and others you disagree with on IGNORE. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Just put you on ignore. Not for your opinions but for your tone. May kids are grown so no longer need to hear someone whining anymore.

Last edited:

I didn't see a personal attack in there. (Maybe because I'm also bonkers.) My suggestion is to just not take message boarding too seriously. I do agree with you that different opinions are a good thing.

who are all D1 candidates -- didn't have to move to Johnstown of all places.
Air Caveman GIF

Hunch the good guys are landing Blaze, Bassett and Jax
Isn't it a coincident that Nick Lee was hired and now Zain is in the fold? Not saying it was the main reason... just a coincident. Those two are Blaze, Basset, and Jax's potential weight in college.

flo not getting much news when they have to talk about a kid cutting 5 schools a week,who cares!I am sure most of us can guess his top 5!

Isn't it a coincident that Nick Lee was hired and now Zain is in the fold? Not saying it was the main reason... just a coincident. Those two are Blaze, Basset, and Jax's potential weight in college.
Cael said Nick Lee was hired because he has basically been a coach for PSU since he was a freshman in college. Teaching and mentoring is just what he does. The decision could not have been any easier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT