ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Jordan and staff getting the Rodney King treatment by DA Bragg office

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Poor babies, just when they thought they had super powers"

Jim Jordan committee aides whine Alvin Bragg staffers keep hanging up on them​

Staffers working for House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) are complaining that they are being treated rudely when they contact Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office which is currently investigating Donald Trump.

Jim Jordan, Alvin Bragg
Jim Jordan, Alvin Bragg© Raw Story
According to a report from the New York Post, an aide working for the powerful Republican Party-controlled committee whined about their treatment which has included hang-ups and blunt talk to stop calling.

Speaking with the Post, one unnamed aide claimed they made a call to Bragg's office "at noon on Wednesday [and] was promptly hung up on after he identified himself to a woman who answered the phone."

When they called back a second time, another staffer working for the Manhattan DA reportedly told them, "Your committee has no jurisdiction over us. You’re wrong. Stop calling us with this bulls—t,” with the GOP staffer complaining to the Post, "I don’t think I’ve ever seen any government entity respond to Congress in that manner. It’s quite embarrassing, but I don’t think anyone is surprised based on how partisan that office has become.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News