ADVERTISEMENT

Joseph Vs Hall

manmythlegend1

Jan 5, 2014
Joseph Pins Smith and meets Hall who TF Shields

That is going to be one heck of a match

Sorry, I should have looked at last nights thread first before posting this but maybe this matchup deserves its own thread anyway...lol

Sorry, I should have looked at last nights thread first before posting this but maybe this matchup deserves its own thread anyway...lol

What time?

end of 1, cenzo 4 mark 2
now mark ties it up, mark 4 cenzo 4!
1:30 left in match
Now Mark 5 Cenzo 4, what a match!
It's over, Mark nips Cenzo, 8-4, both looking GREAT.

Reactions: amalone
end of 1, cenzo 4 mark 2
now mark ties it up, mark 4 cenzo 4!
1:30 left in match
Now Mark 5 Cenzo 4, what a match!
It's over, Mark nips Cenzo, 8-4, both looking GREAT.

that was a fun match to watch..Joseph is Great, Hall is unbeleivable

Reactions: amalone
that was a fun match to watch..Joseph is Great, Hall is unbeleivable
^ this

Interested to see how cenzo handles the wrestle backs. Some studs down there .

Flo has his fall on jojo up on their site...but it's behind the wall for now.

Jojo suffering ..... Inj default out of tourney.

Hoping it's cenzo v Valencia in consi finals. I think cenzo beats him.

LETS ALL PUT A LITTLE PRESSURE ON THE KID WHO HASN'T WRESTLED A VARSITY BOUT YET.

"Pressure"?? Come on, it's a harmless comment posted by a fan on discussion forum. I assure you Cenzo's goals and expectations aren't derived from what people are saying here on Rivals.com. We're not that important.

Last edited:
LETS ALL PUT A LITTLE PRESSURE ON THE KID WHO HASN'T WRESTLED A VARSITY BOUT YET.
The same things were being said about Nolf last year. That didn't turn out that badly.

Fairly sure that Joseph and Cael's expectations will be to wrestle Saturday night this year. Doubtful we will be adding pressure. I hope everyone is expecting him to, he's that good.

No big deal - Jojo's getting closer and wrestled better. He'll win next time

Signed - Okie State fan circa Southern Scuffle

"Pressure"?? Come on, it's a harmless comment posted by a fan on discussion forum. I assure you Cenzo's goals and expectations aren't derived from what people are saying here on Rivals.com. We're not that important.

Exactly, people on here often forget this is a frigging message board and doesn't impact performance or anything besides entertain a very small percentage of fans

First consideration:
As has been pointed out. The chances that it is even remotely possible that I can effect what this kid feels internally from a post on a message board is beyond preposterous.
Second considearion; You have been around Penn State wrestling long enough you know and understand that Joseph as almost all elite kids have the NCAA championship as a goal already. No matter anything I or you post.

Exactly, people on here often forget this is a frigging message board and doesn't impact performance or anything besides entertain a very small percentage of fans
Ah, so we fellows on this board are entertainers. I like that description. ;)

I just don't like to see the fans expectations so high that the wrestler can never live up to them. Then they don't thing that the wrestler was successful. I am sure you all know of incidents like this in the past. You are right the fans don't set the goals for the wrestlers. In most cases the wrestles expect to have more success than the fan expect of him.

I just don't like to see the fans expectations so high that the wrestler can never live up to them. Then they don't thing that the wrestler was successful. I am sure you all know of incidents like this in the past. You are right the fans don't set the goals for the wrestlers. In most cases the wrestles expect to have more success than the fan expect of him.
Here, scout, WR, themat or any other board I do not believe you can find any examples of me posting anything that claims a Lion wrestler a failure. So I am uncertain why you felt it appropriate to single my post out.

Anyhow, the belief in my post stands. VJ will wrestle in the finals next March. Assuming good health.

It's all about the expectations that OUR kids have under Cael: We work hard, have fun, score points, and expect to be there on Saturday night under the lights.

That's why we have won 5 National Championships in 6 years. It's alright Old Lion, I know where you are coming from, but it's all good, our guys are ok.

Reactions: troyshultz1
After watching PSU wrestlers last season, I think every one of them should be a National Champion next year. If they fall short they should quit the team and join a monastery! Hope this works?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT