ADVERTISEMENT

Just finished watching BREAKING BAD. What a great show. What would you rank as your top

PennsylvaniaPride

Jan 4, 2002
4 or 5 shows? Rolling Stones ranked their top 100 shows all time and they had Sopranos# Wire# 2 Breaking Bad #3 Seinfeld# 4 and Mad Men #5. The only one I haven't seen yet is Mad Men. Honestly I never gave Breaking Bad a chance cause it wasn't on HBO or Showtime. Didn't think AMC could have such a great show without the language and with commercial breaks. Apparently HBO turned down Breaking Bad. I was able to binge watch it in a two month period via Netflix.

Now that it's over, I got some mild depression. What other great shows are out there?

I would have to agree with Rolling Stones assessment in Sopranos and Wire being slightly above Breaking bad. Soprano's had so many classic characters and was a cross between a drama and comedy. The writing, acting, story lines, etc were all top notch. Plus everyone loves Italian Mafia shows and the food. The Wire is an underrated show and I can see how some would not like it. However, it's one of the most complex shows ever written and tackles some hefty issues that impact large cities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News