Just the facts on the CoronaVirus

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
virus2.jpg

Reactions: WeR0206

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
LaJolla, Koch Postulates, established 130 years ago are still used today by the medical community as criteria for judging whether a given bacteria is the cause of a given disease.
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=7105

Medical Definition of Koch's postulates

Koch's postulates: In 1890 the German physician and bacteriologist Robert Koch set out his celebrated criteria for judging whether a given bacteria is the cause of a given disease. Koch's criteria brought some much-needed scientific clarity to what was then a very confused field.

Koch's postulates are as follows:
The bacteria must be present in every case of the disease.
  • The bacteria must be isolated from the host with the disease and grown in pure culture.
  • The specific disease must be reproduced when a pure culture of the bacteria is inoculated into a healthy susceptible host.
  • The bacteria must be recoverable from the experimentally infected host.
However, Koch's postulates have their limitations and so may not always be the last word. They may not hold if:

• The particular bacteria (such as the one that causes leprosy) cannot be "grown in pure culture" in the laboratory.
  • There is no animal model of infection with that particular bacteria.
A harmless bacteria may cause disease if:

• It has acquired extra virulence factors making it pathogenic.
  • It gains access to deep tissues via trauma, surgery, an IV line, etc.
  • It infects an immunocompromised patient.
  • Not all people infected by a bacteria may develop disease-subclinical infection is usually more common than clinically obvious infection.
Despite such limitations, Koch's postulates are still a useful benchmark in judging whether there is a cause-and-effect relationship between a bacteria (or any other type of microorganism) and a clinical disease.

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
Keep falling for the lie...What a scary "virus". It scared the masks and social distancing right off the gov't...

pa.jpg

nomasks.jpg

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://healingoracle.ch/2019/11/21/mercks-maurice-hilleman-hidden-confessions/

MERCK’S DR. MAURICE HILLEMAN HIDDEN CONFESSION OF STARTING THE HIV VIRUS IN HUMANS AND PUTTING CANCER (SV60) IN VACCINES

Video Transcript
Dr. Len Horowitz: Listen now to the voice of the worlds leading vaccine expert Dr. Maurice Hilleman, Chief of the Merck Pharmaceutical Company’s vaccine division relay this problem he was having with imported monkeys. He best explains the origin of AIDS, but what you are about to hear was cut from any public disclosures.

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: and I think that vaccines have to be considered the bargain basement technology for the 20th century.

Narrator: 50 years ago when Maurice Hilleman was a high school student in Miles City Montana, he hoped he might qualify as a management trainee for the local JC Penney’s store. Instead, he went on to pioneer more breakthroughs in vaccine research and development than anyone in the history of American medicine. Among the discoveries he made at Merck, are vaccines for mumps, rubella and measles…

Dr. Edward Shorter: Tell me how you found SV40 and the polio vaccine.

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: Well, that was at Merck. Yeah, I came to Merck. And uh, I was going to develop vaccines. And we had wild viruses in those days. You remember the wild monkey kidney viruses and so forth? And I finally after 6 months gave up and said that you cannot develop vaccines with these damn monkeys, we’re finished and if I can’t do something I’m going to quit, I’m not going to try it. So I went down to see Bill Mann at the zoo in Washington DC and I told Bill Mann, I said “look, I got a problem and I don’t know what the hell to do.” Bill Mann is a real bright guy. I said that these lousy monkeys are picking it up while being stored in the airports in transit, loading, off loading. He said, very simply, you go ahead and get your monkeys out of West Africa and get the African Green, bring them into Madrid unload them there, there is no other traffic there for animals, fly them into Philadelphia and pick them up. Or fly them into New York and pick them up, right off the airplane. So we brought African Greens in and I didn’t know we were importing the AIDS virus at the time. [emphasis added]

Miscellaneous background voices:…(laughter)… it was you who introduced the AIDS virus into the country. Now we know! (laughter) This is the real story! (laughter) What Merck won’t do to develop a vaccine! (laughter)

Dr Maurice Hilleman: So what he did, he brought in, I mean we brought in those monkeys, I only had those and this was the solution because those monkeys didn’t have the wild viruses but we…

Dr Edward Shorter: Wait, why didn’t the greens have the wild viruses since they came from Africa?

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …because they weren’t, they weren’t, they weren’t being infected in these group holding things with all the other 40 different viruses…

Dr. Edward Shorter: but they had the ones that they brought from the jungle though…

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …yeah, they had those, but those were relatively few what you do you have a gang housing you’re going to have an epidemic transmission of infection in a confined space. So anyway, the greens came in and now we have these and were taking our stocks to clean them up and god now I’m discovering new viruses. So, I said Judas Priest. Well I got an invitation from the Sister Kinney Foundation which was the opposing foundation when it was the live virus…

Dr. Edward Shorter: Ah, right…

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: Yeah, they had jumped on the Sabin’s band wagon and they had asked me to come down and give a talk at the Sister Kinney Foundation meeting and I saw it was an international meeting and god, what am I going to talk about? I know what I’m going to do, I’m going to talk about the detection of non detectable viruses as a topic.

Dr. Albert Sabin …there were those who didn’t want a live virus vaccine… (unintelligible) …concentrated all its efforts on getting more and more people to use the killed virus vaccine, while they were supporting me for research on the live viruses.

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: So now I got to have something (laughter), you know that going to attract attention. And gee, I thought that damn SV40, I mean that damn vaculating agent that we have, I’m just going to pick that particular one, that virus has got to be in vaccines, it’s got to be in the Sabin’s vaccines so I quick tested it (laughter) and sure enough it was in there.

Dr. Edward Shorter: I’ll be damned

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: … And so now…

Dr. Edward Shorter: …so you just took stocks of Sabin’s vaccines off the shelf here at Merck…

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …yeah, well it had been made, it was made at Merck…

Dr. Edward Shorter: You were making it for Sabin at this point?

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …Yeah, it was made before I came…

Dr. Edward Shorter: yeah, but at this point Sabin is still just doing massive field trials…

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …uh huh

Dr. Edward Shorter: okay,

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …in Russia and so forth. So I go down and I talked about the detection of non detectable viruses and told Albert, I said listen Albert you know you and I are good friends but I’m going to go down there and you’re going to get upset. I’m going to talk about the virus that it’s in your vaccine. You’re going to get rid of the virus, don’t worry about it, you’re going to get rid of it… but umm, so of course Albert was very upset…

Dr. Edward Shorter: What did he say?

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …well he said basically, that this is just another obfuscation that’s going to upset vaccines. I said well you know, you’re absolutely right, but we have a new era here we have a new era of the detection and the important thing is to get rid of these viruses.

Dr. Edward Shorter: Why would he call it an obfuscation if it was a virus that was contaminating the vaccine?

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …well there are 40 different viruses in these vaccines anyway that we were inactivating and uh,

Dr. Edward Shorter: but you weren’t inactivating his though…

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …no that’s right, but yellow fever vaccine had leukemia virus in it and you know this was in the days of very crude science. So anyway I went down and talked to him and said well, why are you concerned about it? Well I said “I’ll tell you what, I have a feeling in my bones that this virus is different, I don’t know why to tell you this but I …(unintelligible) …I just think this virus will have some long term effects.” And he said what? And I said “cancer”. (laughter) I said Albert, you probably think I’m nuts, but I just have that feeling. Well in the mean time we had taken this virus and put it into monkeys and into hamsters. So we had this meeting and that was sort of the topic of the day and the jokes that were going around was that “gee, we would win the Olympics because the Russians would all be loaded down with tumors.” (laughter) This was where the vaccine was being tested, this was where… so, uhh, and it really destroyed the meeting and it was sort of the topic. Well anyway…

Dr. Edward Shorter: Was this the physicians… (unintelligible) …meeting in New York?

Dr. Maurice Hilleman …well no, this was at Sister Kinney…

Dr. Edward Shorter: Sister Kinney, right…

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …and Del Becco (sp) got up and he foresaw problems with these kinds of agents.

Dr. Edward Shorter: Why didn’t this get out into the press?

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …well, I guess it did I don’t remember. We had no press release on it. Obviously you don’t go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community…

Voice of news reporter: …an historic victory over a dread disease is dramatically unfolded at the U of Michigan. Here scientists usher in a new medical age with the monumental reports that prove that the Salk vaccine against crippling polio to be a sensational success. It’s a day of triumph for 40 year old Dr. Jonas E Salk developer of the vaccine. He arrives here with Basil O’Connor the head of the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis that financed the tests. Hundreds of reporters and scientists gathered from all over the nation gathered for the momentous announcement….

Dr. Albert Sabin: …it was too much of a show, it was too much Hollywood. There was too much exaggeration and the impression in 1957 that was, no in 1954 that was given was that the problem had been solved , polio had been conquered.

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …but, anyway we knew it was in our seed stock from making vaccines. That virus you see, is one in 10,000 particles is not an activated… (unintelligible) …it was good science at the time because that was what you did. You didn’t worry about these wild viruses.

Dr. Edward Shorter: So you discovered, it wasn’t being inactivated in the Salk vaccine?

Dr. Maurice Hilleman: …Right. So then the next thing you know is, 3, 4 weeks after that we found that there were tumors popping up on these hamsters.

Dr. Len Horowitz: Despite AIDS and Leukemia suddenly becoming pandemic from “wild viruses” Hilleman said, this was “good science” at that time.

Reactions: WeR0206

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/05/05/covid-the-numbers-game-the-fraud-and-the-final-answer/
And I’ll simply say: ALL COVID-19 case numbers are meaningless.

Why?

ONE: Researchers never properly discovered a new virus in China in the first place. Their claim of having done so is false.

TWO: The widespread diagnostic test for the virus in a patient, the PCR, is riddled with irreparable flaws. It spits out false-positives, because the test reacts to the presence of irrelevant germs that have nothing to do with a purported COVID. Most importantly the test has never been vetted, in the real world, for its claimed ability to detect whether a patient is ill or is going to become ill.

THREE: Many diagnoses of COVID in patients are based on no tests at all, but rather eyeball assessment, guesswork, unproven assumptions, outright lying, or, in China, CT scans of the lungs, which prove nothing about the presence of COVID or any other supposedly causative virus.

To explore the particulars of my reasons ONE and TWO, you need to read my prior articles on the fake COVID pandemic. The link to my COVID articles is below. In particular, I suggest reading, “Two vital experiments that have never been done,” for my refutation of both the discovery of a new virus and the validity of the PCR test. (link also below)

Therefore, again, ALL case numbers of COVID are meaningless.

Likewise, all seasonal flu or flu-like numbers are meaningless. As just one illustration of this fact, I have published, many times, Peter Doshi’s shocking investigation of US flu deaths. Doshi reported in the online BMJ, on December 10, 2005, “…CDC claims 36,000 Americans annually die from flu…Meanwhile, according to the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), “influenza and pneumonia” took 62,034 lives in 2001—61 777 of which were attributed to pneumonia and 257 to flu, and in only 18 cases was flu virus positively identified…”

After both stepping outside the numbers game, and momentarily stepping into it, what are we left with? We know that people have been falling ill, for a long, long time, with respiratory problems of various kinds. The human race has survived, without a lockdown on the scale we have now, and without the deaths caused by economic devastation. If you wanted to enable general immunity (aka health), regardless of how you define and describe it, you would now promote people being in close contact with one another. If you wanted to postpone immunity/health, you would lock people up and separate them.

As for the true causes of illness and disease, I have commented on that subject in other places. It’s not the purpose of this article. I will say this: In modern times, we must never ignore poisonous vaccination campaigns; other toxic medical treatments, including many drugs; the insults delivered by pesticides, GMOs, industrial pollutants, and electromagnetic technologies; and the promotion of fear. Germ theory is not king. It never was.

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
There is no way to prove that someone is an asymptomatic carrier versus a false positive. I highly recommend reading Jason Hommel's interview with an anonymous epidemiologist, which sheds light on this topic:

An epidemiologist reveals circular reasoning is used to support the validity of COVID-19 test kits.
Anonymous Epidemiologist:
I think you probably overstate the problems with test kits (because identifying asymptomatic infections is not a false positive) and I already account for the over to issues (the adjustment to 0.5% based on the Diamond Princess is based on an age adjustment).

If I made your assumption, which as I noted I believe is incorrect and vastly overstates the specificity issues, it actually INCREASES the case fatality rate.

Jason Hommel:
As I understand the terms, an “asymptomatic carrier” has no symptoms, but has the COVID19 as determined by a test kit. And a false positive is someone with no symptoms, but tested positive. So. both look exactly identical. no symptoms. positive test. Is there a second test kit that tests the test kit to be able to know the difference between someone with no symptoms but tests positive (asymptomatic carrier) vs someone with no symptoms but tests positive (false positive)? Furthermore, I found a study that said because the tests are bad, there is no way to distinguish between the two. [Potential False-Positive Rate Among the ‘Asymptomatic Infected Individuals’ in Close Contacts of COVID-19 Patients]

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32133832/

A false positive is someone without an infection but a positive result. An asymptomatic carrier is infected with no symptoms.

I ran into a physician at the Arkansas Department of Health back in 2000, the then-head of the TB program, who also had problems wrapping his head around this. Physicians think of a “case” as a diagnosed individual, public health folks think of it as someone with the infection/disease, diagnosed or not (our “patient” is the population, not individuals, which is why veterinarians, trained with a herd focus, are often better epidemiologists than MDs/DOs). We had a TB case diagnosed in a junior high student in Forrest City, and the news led to people flocking for TB testing – we ended up doing population screening instead of only testing symptomatic cases. Because a lot of TB infections are asymptomatic, the number of DIAGNOSED cases rose dramatically. The doctor thought this meant we had a large increase in incidence and prevalence rates, and it took a lot to convince him that was wrong – the infections were ALREADY there, and the older estimates were too low because of the ascertainment bias introduced by less extensive screening.

Jason Hommel:
I understand the difference between the two, as you are saying. The asymptomatic carrier is infected. Again, my question was how do you determine the difference, and you came right back to the test. However. What if the test is bad, how do you tell the difference? That is the essential question. To help you understand my question, I have another. What is the reliability of the TB test vs. the COVID19 test? As I understand it, a pregnancy test is 99% accurate. The scientists I’m reading say the COVID19 test is 20% accurate, 30%, 40%, or just total nonsense.

You generally use an established, “Gold standard” test to compare. Unfortuntely at this point, the existing test IS the gold standard. That is one reason I do not buy the error numbers you toss around – there is no reference point at present to actually determine those numbers, and three sequence PCR in general has much better accuracy than you report – the sensitivity and specificity of the N. gonnorhea test, for example, runs about 98% each, and that is using a gold standard of bacterial cultures as a comparison reference. In fact, the problems that led to the bad press for CDC was that reagents were contaminated in a way that led to underidentification because one primer was not identifying qc material that supposedly contained the sequence, while the other two were accurately responding to their qc materials.

A paper in the journal radiology is finding similar PPVs for the COVID pcr test and the gonnorhea test using cases confirmed with CT scans.

Jason Hommel:
Oh. Thank you.

Jason Hommel:
https://www.itnonline.com/content/ct-pr ... s-covid-19 This article?

Jason Hommel:
It seems to me that our discussion has moved all the way into unsubstantiated opinion. There is no way a CT scan can see a virus. All a CT scan can see is if the lungs are congested, as in, from the flu. This confirms my well researched opinion that they are simply re classifying flu cases as COVID19 cases. Furthermore, you are confirming for me that there really is no way to test the reliability of the test kits in use; because circular reasoning (assuming that the test kits are the gold standard, IE, assuming they work) does not answer the question of whether or not they work. The other problem then, is are “asymptomatic carriers” the ones spreading the disease, or do we just have an epidemic of false positives because the test kits are so horrible?

Jason Hommel: As I understand things, it is not up to me to prove that the test kits don’t work. Because I’m not doing anything. However, those who are enacting martial law, and breaking many laws of the supreme law of the land, breaking many Constitutional laws, violating the bill of rights, destroying the first Amendment through censorship, destroying the Second amendment through suspending gun sales, and on and on have the burden of proof that the test kits actually work. But not even top scientists can do so.

An asymptomatic carrier and a false positive look exactly the same. No Symptoms. Tests positive. And there is no second test that can tell the difference between the two.

https://revealingfraud.com/2020/03/heal ... test-kits/

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://www.globalresearch.ca/manuf...coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/5707781
I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.

Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The New Coronavirus Outbreak, COVID-19, Sounds Menacing and Is
The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense.

And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load.

If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have. And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few virus kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you, you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if it is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you.

If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis.

And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen.

Do you see where this is going yet? If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus.

They are incredibly common and there’s tons of them. A very high percentage of people who have become sick by other means (flu, bacterial pneumonia, anything) will have a positive

PCR test for covi even if you’re doing them properly and ruling out contamination, simply because covis are so common.

There are hundreds of thousands of flu and pneumonia victims in hospitals throughout the world at any one time.

All you need to do is select the sickest of these in a single location – say Wuhan – administer PCR tests to them and claim anyone showing viral sequences similar to a coronavirus (which will inevitably be quite a few) is suffering from a ‘new’ disease.

Since you already selected the sickest flu cases a fairly high proportion of your sample will go on to die.

You can then say this ‘new’ virus has a CFR higher than the flu and use this to infuse more concern and do more tests which will of course produce more ‘cases’, which expands the testing, which produces yet more ‘cases’ and so on and so on.

Before long you have your ‘pandemic’, and all you have done is use a simple test kit trick to convert the worst flu and pneumonia cases into something new that doesn’t actually exist.

Now just run the same scam in other countries. Making sure to keep the fear message running high so that people will feel panicky and less able to think critically.

Your only problem is going to be that – due to the fact there is no actual new deadly pathogen but just regular sick people, you are mislabeling your case numbers, and especially your deaths, are going to be way too low for a real new deadly virus pandemic.

But you can stop people pointing this out in several ways.

1. You can claim this is just the beginning and more deaths are imminent. Use this as an excuse to quarantine everyone and then claim the quarantine prevented the expected millions of dead.

2. You can tell people that ‘minimizing’ the dangers is irresponsible and bully them into not talking about numbers.

3. You can talk crap about made up numbers hoping to blind people with pseudoscience.

4. You can start testing well people (who, of course, will also likely have shreds of coronavirus DNA in them) and thus inflate your ‘case figures’ with ‘asymptomatic carriers’ (you will of course have to spin that to sound deadly even though any virologist knows the more symptom-less cases you have the less deadly is your pathogen.

Take these 4 simple steps and you can have your own entirely manufactured pandemic up and running in weeks.

They can not “confirm” something for which there is no accurate test.

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://oneradionetwork.com/health/...we-know-it-or-think-we-know-it-april-23-2018/

Dr. Nancy Banks is a graduate of Hunter College and Harvard Medical School. As a senior medical student she was awarded a scholarship from the American College of Surgeons to study surgery and tropical medicine at the Benin Medical College in Benin, Nigeria. She completed her internship and residency in general surgery and obstetrics and gynecology at St. Luke’s and Mt. Sinai Hospital and Medical Center. She was a Galloway Fellow in gynecological oncology at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Banks has a master’s degree in finance from Pace University.

Dr. Banks spent twenty-five years practicing general obstetrics and gynecology during which she was also the director of outpatient gynecology at The North General Hospital in Harlem, New York and served as an attending physician at not only North General, but Nyack Hospital in Nyack, New York, the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and the Mt. Sinai Hospital and Medical Center. She felt that it was an honor and a privilege to attend to the thousands of women who trusted her with their care as their primary care physician or as their obstetrician or their surgeon.

The molecules in the cells are 99% water and 1% DNA, proteins etc. and allopathic medicine studies the 1%

Disease is a simple combination of too many toxins and not enough nutrients and cause a lack of energy

The genetic theory of disease is radically flawed and companies such as 23andme are a waste of time

negative emotions and thoughts we accept as real deplete the cells of energy and a significant factor of “disease”

The entire vaccine theory is essentially bad science, going after viruses that don’t exist.

The conventional wisdom on “catching” the flu or a cold is just not right

The Rockefeller Foundation created the Molecule Biology Model for modern medicine that is fatally flawed from it’s beginnings

Medicine today is in place to control the population, weed out the weak and for profit.

The entire AIDS/HIV store being sold to this day is a lie

Low energy cells will replicate more low energy cells in their built in programming to survive

The Gates Foundation’s vision of vaccinating third World countries is ostensibly genocide

Liver stagnation and toxicity can be a useful place for most to start the cleansing process

Vitamin C and D shortages in humanity are epidemic

The mission of the CIA is to have everything people believe to be true, false

Afghanistan has a long history of being invaded for their strategic geographical position in the World, their natural resources such as rare earth minerals and the poppies for the Opioids.

The legal and illegal drug trafficking helps to finance the covert operations within the Deep State

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
Very good listen. Dr. Lanka is the leader in exposing the myth.
https://prn.fm/infectious-myth-stefan-lanka-there-are-no-viruses-04-12-16/

Infectious Myth – Stefan Lanka – There are no Viruses – 04.12.16

David interviews Dr. Stefan Lanka, educated as a virologist, but who doesn’t want to use the term because he no longer believes in disease causing viruses. They talk about his early experiments with a virus-like object he found in marine algae, his early concerns about the HIV theory, and his recent court cases with the measles virus. When Lanka put up a monetary prize for someone who could prove the measles virus existed, a doctor came forwards with six classic measles papers, although stunningly, Lanka reports that the doctor didn’t feel he needed to read them. Lanka lost the first court case, but won on appeal.

Links to many podcasts discussing the infectious virus myth.
https://prn.fm/tag/the-infectious-myth/
https://infectiousmyth.podbean.com/

Last edited:

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
Lockdowns: looks like an op, smells like an op, walks six feet apart like an op

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...s-like-an-op-walks-six-feet-apart-like-an-op/

by Jon Rappoport

May 6, 2020

We don’t need Rahm Emanuel to tell us a crisis shouldn’t go to waste. It’s a strategy that probably got off the ground a hundred thousand years ago. The other half of it is, create the crisis to begin with. Then don’t waste it.

The Bill Gates plan involves a mother of all vaccines for COVID, mandated across the globe, before the lockdowns end. That’s his psychopathic wet dream. Then, coming in behind that, his lackey, the World Health Organization, along with the professional liars at the CDC, will add—“we must mandate EVERY vaccine…”

To pull off a mandated global vaccine for eight billion people takes a manufactured crisis.

Fake virus plus real lockdown is the crisis.

You don’t think that one up overnight. You plan. You drill, and you organize. You put all your ducks in a row. You prepare, in order to become Stalin and Mao.

Then somebody has to break the ice.

In this case, it was the Chinese regime—locking down 50 million people overnight in three cities. Moving quickly to a hundred million.

“If the Chinese did it, we can do it, too. We must.”

Then follow up with a dire prediction. Where will that come from? “Let’s dust off that broken-down hack, Neil Ferguson. He’ll give us what we want. He always does. Tell him to slap together one of his computer models. You know, predictions of lots of deaths up the road. Half a million in the UK, a couple of million in the US. Fauci will salute it like money.”

Then LOCKDOWN.

Drive people back into their homes. Put them out of work. Shut down businesses. Wreck economies.

NOW, hold out the carrot. The vaccine.

Note: A new COVID vaccine could be used to alter the genetic makeup of humans. That’s exactly what the emerging (and as yet unlicensed) DNA technology does. It’s a form of gene therapy, now in clinical trials—and, officially, one of the “competing candidates” for a COVID vaccine.

The New York Times, 3/10/15, “Protection Without a Vaccine.” It describes a frontier of research. Here are key quotes that illustrate the use of synthetic genes to “protect against disease,” while changing the genetic makeup of humans. This is not science fiction:

“By delivering synthetic genes into the muscles of the [experimental] monkeys, the scientists are essentially re-engineering the animals to resist disease.”

“’The sky’s the limit,’ said Michael Farzan, an immunologist at Scripps and lead author of the new study.”

“The first human trial based on this strategy — called immunoprophylaxis by gene transfer, or I.G.T. — is underway, and several new ones are planned.” [That was five years ago.]

“I.G.T. is altogether different from traditional vaccination. It is instead a form of gene therapy. Scientists isolate the genes that produce powerful antibodies against certain diseases and then synthesize artificial versions. The genes are placed into viruses and injected into human tissue, usually muscle.”

Here is the punchline: “The viruses invade human cells with their DNA payloads, and the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA. If all goes well, the new genes instruct the cells to begin manufacturing powerful antibodies.”

Read that again: “the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA.” Alteration of the human genetic makeup. Permanent alteration.

The Times article taps Dr. David Baltimore for an opinion:

“Still, Dr. Baltimore says that he envisions that some people might be leery of a vaccination strategy that means altering their own DNA, even if it prevents a potentially fatal disease.”

Yes, some people might be leery. If they have two or three working brain cells.

Even if we (falsely) assume this is an epidemic caused by a virus, the official case numbers—as I’ve described in a recent article—do NOT warrant nearly as much concern as annual official flu numbers.

And, of course, NO lockdowns faintly resembling what we have now have ever been recommended, much less enforced, for flu.

And there is no mandated global flu vaccine.

Therefore, a planet-wide, mandated COVID vaccine, as a get-out-of-jail-card, is absurd.

The freedom to reject the vaccine MUST be protected.

The actual conspiracy theorists—Gates, WHO, CDC—who invented the conspiracy, must also be rejected.

SOURCES:

* https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/10/health/protection-without-a-vaccine.html

* https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/05/05/covid-the-numbers-game-the-fraud-and-the-final-answer/

* https://medcitynews.com/2020/04/gsk-sanofi-huddle-to-develop-covid-19-recombinant-dna-vaccine/

* https://www.technologynetworks.com/...vid-19-dna-vaccine-enrollment-complete-334373

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
David Rasnick and David Crowe discuss the coronavirus, particularly the RT-PCR testing. Raz is a PhD in chemistry who worked on protease inhibitors (being used in coronavirus, although the Chinese trial was an admitted failure). The test is really important because without it there wouldn’t be any Covid-19 cases, so they spend a lot of time discussing it. They also discuss confusion with other diseases, reasons not to shut down the economy, probable exaggeration of the mortality rate, dangerous treatments, the politics, and more. For David’s detailed analysis of Coronavirus see: http://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=a...EwinifDqgPPoAhUdknIEHeg1ASEQjrkEegQIAhAE&ep=6

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
A must, MUST watch :

Do viruses even exist?

full link:
Video description text:
Karma Singh: "In general there is very little evidence that viruses exist at all and a great deal of good scientific proofs that viruses do NOT exist. Very specifically, the coronavirus does not and has never existed! The work of Gaston Naessens and others makes it very plain that that which the medico-pharmaceutical sickness industry has labelled "viruses" are, in fact, residues from the healing and cleaning activities carried out by your own immune system.

Towards the end of each Winter, before Spring begins to warm your blood, many have a need to discharge "cold" energy in order to keep their organ systems in balance. There are several methods which your body possesses to do this. The most common are a "cold" and 'flu. Please note MOST CAREFULLY; these are natural relief processes which your body initiates itself: There are NO external micro-organisms required nor are any such present. The 'flu "virus" is a waste by-product of this internal process, i.e. it is something which your own body makes and then discharges it as soon as it is used up or its work is completed.

So how does this get carried over from one person to the next?

It's an informational process which you will find described in detail in my book "Tyrannosaurus Pharmaceuticus R.I.P.". " https://www.tprip.com/

Earth's Tiniest Living Organisms: Somatids (Identify: Friend or Foe?)

Dr. Stefan Lanka, "Dismantling the virus theory" - http://wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/art ... Theory.pdf
The 5 biological laws of nature (German with English subtitles): My favourite quote from this wonderful woman, Feli Popescu, in the above video (at about 24:05):

"The body is the supreme intelligence. One cell in our body is more intelligent than the whole doctors and the whole experts on the whole planet".

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://cairnsnews.org/2020/04/28/c...vJWkKEMWuJEMwcEVSe0HOQh8A6za-VLBj4sRO16BRXtSg

Where is the virus?
Govern/rule …. ment/mind. Government is force and make believe created by some fool you stupidly elected to be a slave to. It’s time people woke up from their sleep and stopped believing that government is some idol that has to be worshiped.and obeyed.

A Vital Paper: David Crowe challenges the discovery of the COVID-19 virus

Canadian author and independent researcher, David Crowe, has spent several decades analyzing and torpedoing SPECIFICS of conventional medical research. At the deepest level.

I’m talking about, for example, the mainstream claims of discovering new viruses.

Crowe doesn’t lay on vague brushstrokes. He goes to the core of fabrications and exposes them, chapter and verse.

His new paper, which he continues to update and expand, is: “Flaws in Coronavirus Pandemic Theory.”

Here I quote from the section of his paper where he takes up the question of discovery—have researchers actually found a new virus which they assert is the cause of a new pandemic, COVID-19?

At the end of this article, I list the published papers Crowe refers to by number, as he takes apart the very basis of the COVID illusion.

corona-virus.-2.jpg

Researcher says the Coronavirus has not been proven by isolation

David Crowe: Scientists are detecting novel RNA in multiple patients with pneumonia-like conditions, and are assuming that the detection of RNA (which is believed to be wrapped in proteins to form an RNA virus, as coronaviruses are believed to be) is equivalent to isolation of the virus. It is not, and one of the groups of scientists was honest enough to admit this:

“‘…we did not perform tests for detecting infectious virus in blood’” [2]

But, despite this admission, earlier in the paper they repeatedly referred to the 41 cases (out of 59 similar cases) that tested positive for this RNA as, ’41 patients…confirmed to be infected with 2019-nCoV’.

Another paper quietly admitted that:

“‘…our study does not fulfill Koch’s postulates.’” [1]

Koch’s postulates, first stated by the great German bacteriologist Robert Koch in the late 1800s, can simply be stated as:

* Purify the pathogen (e.g. virus) from many cases with a particular illness.
* Expose susceptible animals (obviously not humans) to the pathogen.
* Verify that the same illness is produced.
* Some add that you should also re-purify the pathogen, just to be sure that it really is creating the illness.

Famous virologist Thomas Rivers stated in a 1936 speech, ‘It is obvious that Koch’s postulates have not been satisfied in viral diseases’. That was a long time ago, but the same problem still continues. None of the papers referenced in this article have even attempted to purify the virus. And the word ‘isolation’ has been so debased by virologists it means nothing (e.g. adding impure materials to a cell culture and seeing cell death is ‘isolation’).

Reference [1] did publish electron [microscope] micrographs, but it can clearly be seen in the lesser magnified photo, that the particles believed to be coronavirus are not purified as the quantity of material that is cellular is much greater. The paper notes that the photos are from ‘human airway epithelial cells’. Also consider that the photo included in the article will certainly be the ‘best’ photo, i.e. the one with the greatest number of particles. Lab technicians may be encouraged to spend hours to look around to find the most photogenic image, the one that most looks like pure virus.

There is no way to tell that the RNA being used in the new coronavirus PCR test is found in those particles seen under the electron micrograph. There is no connection between the test, and the particles, and no proof that the particles are viral.

A similar situation was revealed in March 1997 concerning HIV, when two papers published in the same issue of the journal ‘Virology’ revealed that the vast majority of what had previously been called ‘pure HIV’ was impurities that were clearly not HIV, and the mixture also included microvesicles that look very similar to HIV under an electron microscope, but are of cellular origin. [5][6]

References:

1. Zhu N et al. A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019. N Engl J Med. 2020 Jan 14.

2. Huang C et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet.2020 Jan 24.

3. Chan J F-W et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. Lancet. 2020 Jan 24.

4. Rivers TM. Viruses and Koch’s Postulates. J Bacteriol. 1937 Jan; 33(1): 1-12.

5. Gluschankof P et al. Cell membrane vesicles are a major contaminant of gradient-enriched human immunodeficiency virus type-1 preparations. Virology. 1997 Mar 31; 230(1): 125- 133.

6. Bess JW et al. Microvesicles Are a Source of Contaminating Cellular Proteins Found in Purified HIV-1 Preparations. Virology. 1997 Mar 31; 230(1): 134- 44.

—end of Crowe article excerpt—

In a half-sane world, David Crowe’s analysis would provoke an open honest discussion and debate among all sorts of scientists and researchers, and the repressed truth would tumble out and be confirmed.

Of course, we do not live in that world.

Instead, we have mistake-prone researchers and outright liars welcomed into the hallowed pages of medical journals. They are enabled by editors who look the other way.

The consequences, of course, aren’t merely academic.

A planet can be placed on lockdown.

Do I really need to say this at this late date—without the discovery of an actual disease-causing virus, the whole “pandemic” falls apart. The whole “spreading virus” assertion falls apart.

https://nomorefakenews.com/

The Greatest Criminal Fraud in Medical History: Where’s the Virus?

F. William Engdahl, historian and author, revealed that Dr. Fauci, who has worked at the CDC for 36 years, endorsed the discredited HIV/AIDS “virus” theory that used corrupt science and testing. Roberto A. Giraldo, MD and Etienne de Harven, MD wrote that the major tests used to diagnose AIDS, including the ELISA, Western blot, and the PCR genetic test, are invalid. The doctors wrote, “None of these tests detect the HIV virus itself, nor do they detect HIV particles. The fact that after 25 years of intense research HIV has been neither isolated nor purified in terms of classical virology indicates to us that the infectious view of AIDS as a contagious viral disease is based on an apparently non-existent microbe!”

This scenario is playing out again as COVID-19 has yet to be isolated and proven. Suspiciously, the 2006 article by Giraldo and de Harven was suddenly retracted by the journal in 2019 just before the coronavirus Wuhan outbreak.

Fauci and his cohorts, Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House COVID-19 Task Force coordinator, and CDC Director Robert Redfield, are complicit in the HIV/AIDS frauds and malpractice, and today they hold the future of not only American public health, but also of the entire world economy in their hands.#

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://www.whatreallymakesyouill.com/germtheory.html

One of the main theories on which ‘modern medicine’ is based is the ‘germ theory’; a theory that claims microorganisms, especially bacteria and viruses, invade and infect the body, thereby causing disease. This theory, which is usually attributed to Louis Pasteur in the early 1860s, underpins a large and very significant proportion of medical practices; without it, most of modern medicine becomes redundant, which explains why the medical establishment refuses to recognize its fatal flaws. The retention of the theory is not unequivocal proof that it has been fully established and represents truth. In fact, the research we conducted for our book, What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong, led us to discover that there is no evidence to support the assertions of the medical establishment with respect to the ‘germ theory’. The term ‘medical establishment’ refers to all of the people, organizations, industries, and academic and research institutions that practice, research, teach, promote and otherwise support the system of modern medicine.
It is a fundamental principle that the burden of proof lies with those who propose a theory. Yet in the case of the ‘germ theory’ that ‘proof’ does not exist; there is no original scientific evidence that definitively proves that any ‘germ’ causes any specific infectious disease. Although this statement will be regarded as highly controversial and even outrageous, its veracity can be demonstrated.
There are a number of sources that provide a corroboration of the assertion that the ‘germ theory’ lacks any original scientific proof. One of these sources is Dr M.L. Leverson MD, who, in May 1911, gave a lecture in London in which he discussed his investigations that had led him to the conclusion that,
“The entire fabric of the germ theory of disease rests upon assumptions which not only have not been proved, but which are incapable of proof, and many of them can be proved to be the reverse of truth. The basic one of these unproven assumptions, wholly due to Pasteur, is the hypothesis that all the so-called infectious and contagious disorders are caused by germs.”
Dr M Beddow Bayly also exposed the lack of any scientific basis for the ‘germ theory’; in his 1928 article published in the journal London Medical World, he states that,
“I am prepared to maintain with scientifically established facts, that in no single instance has it been conclusively proved that any microorganism is the specific cause of a disease.”
It is clear that evidence to support the ‘germ theory’ remained conspicuous by its absence many decades after it had been proposed by Louis Pasteur. However, the situation has not been rectified; the germ theory of disease remains unproven with overwhelming evidence to demonstrate that it also remains a fallacy.
Despite the authoritative nature of the assertions of the medical establishment that ‘germs’ cause disease, there are no explanations for the mechanisms by which microorganisms produce the wide variety of symptoms in varying degrees of intensity that are claimed to occur when a person becomes ‘infected’. This represents an immense knowledge gap, although not the only one we discovered.
It is claimed that ‘germs’ multiply within the cells of the host and that this can precipitate an excess level of ‘cell death’ that is said to be an indicator of disease. It is commonly assumed that it is the ‘germ’ that caused the cell to die; but this is a mistaken assumption. There are genuine reasons that cells die after they have been subjected to the preparation procedures used in laboratory experiments; as explained by Torsten Engelbrecht and Dr Claus Köhnlein MD in their book entitled Virus Mania,
“This phenomenon is particularly virulent in bacterial and viral research (and in the whole pharmaceutical development of medicines altogether) where laboratory experiments on tissue samples which are tormented with a variety of often highly reactive chemicals allow few conclusions about reality. And yet, conclusions are constantly drawn – and then passed straight on to the production of medications and vaccines.”
This explanation exposes the fundamental error in conducting laboratory research without an adequate understanding of the living organism that is the human body, as they further state,
“Another important question must be raised: even when a supposed virus does kill cells in a test-tube (in vitro) ... can we safely conclude that these findings can be carried over to a living organism (in vivo)?”
The assumption that a particular ‘germ’ causes a particular ‘infection’ is solely based on the claim that certain antibodies have sometimes been found in samples extracted from some people exhibiting certain symptoms; in other words, there appears to be a correlation between symptoms and antibodies.
However, antibodies, which are proteins, are described as particles that neutralise ‘pathogens’ and help clear them from the body, which means that they are defined solely within the context of the ‘germ theory’. But this explanation is highly problematic. A strong and fully functioning immune system is claimed to be able to destroy all invaders; ‘infectious agents’ should not therefore be found within the body of a person with a strong immune system. Yet so-called ‘pathogenic’ microorganisms have been found in the bodies of healthy people. One explanation for this situation is that some pathogens can exist in the body in a ‘dormant’ state. But a strong immune system should not permit the presence of any pathogen, even in a ‘dormant’ state.
In an interview conducted in 2005 for the online German newspaper Faktuell, Dr Stefan Lanka referred to his studies in molecular biology and made the bold claim that,
“In the course of my studies, I and others have not been able to find proof of the existence of disease-causing viruses anywhere.”
At the time of writing, in April 2020, the world is reported to be in the grip of a ‘deadly’ pandemic caused by a virus. But as this article and our book clearly reveal, there is no evidence to substantiate such claims.
The core purpose of this article, which cannot be over-emphasised, is to show that people are being made to fear something that has never been proven to cause harm. It is for this reason that we urge everyone reading this to understand that the ‘germ theory’ has no basis in real science. It is now time for truth to prevail and for the ‘germ theory’ to be recognized as a deadly fallacy that needs to be banished to the dustbin of history.
Dawn Lester
April 19th 2020
References:
BOOKS
DEAN, C. - Death by Modern Medicine
DUESBERG, P. - Inventing The AIDS Virus
ENGELBRECHT, T & Köhnlein, C. - Virus Mania
LESTER, D. & Parker D. - What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong
MENDELSOHN, R. - Confessions of A Medical Heretic

ARTICLES
Dr ML Leverson MD May 1911 lecture - http://www.whale.to/vaccine/shea1.html#Hume_
M Beddow Bayly MD MRCS LRCP, 1936 booklet - The Case Against Vaccination
Dr Stefan Lanka – 2005 Interview in Faktuell - http://www.whale.to/b/lanka.html

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...oQQHFoiGQGTr5XX4bUCvyUqkGqYMUjF-dpyf_7wJuK8q4

"MOST STUDIES ON INTER-HUMAN TRANSMISSION ROUTES ARE INCONCLUSIVE."

"The relative importance of RESPIRATORY VIRUS TRANSMISSION ROUTES IS NOT KNOWN."

"Many outbreaks have been investigated retrospectively TO STUDY THE POSSIBLE ROUTES OF INTER-HUMAN VIRUS TRANSMISSION. THE RESULTS OF THESE STUDIES ARE OFTEN INCONCLUSIVE AND AT THE SAME TIME DATA FROM CONTROLLED EXPERIMENTS IS SPARSE."

CORONAVIRUSES:

"Unfortunately, THERE IS VERY LITTLE DATA TO CORROBORATE on the HCoV-229E, HCoV-NL63 and HCoV-OC43 TRANSMISSION ROUTES."

SARS:

"Moreover, A LINK WITH TRANSMISSION to healthcare workers was observed when they were in close proximity (<1 m) to an index patient, SUGGESTING direct contact or droplet transmission [73, 78•, 79•]. Air samples and swabs from frequently touched surfaces in a room occupied by a SARS patient tested positive by PCR, ALTHOUGH NO VIRUS COULD BE CULTURED FROM THESE SAMPLES [80]."

MERS:

"To date, there is LITTLE DATA ON THE HUMAN-TO-HUMAN MERS-CoV TRANSMISSION ROUTE [83]."

"INTER-HUMAN TRANSMISSION HAS BEEN STUDIED UNDER MANY DIFFERENT (EXPERIMENTAL) CONDITIONS. A summary of the advantages and disadvantages of the different study designs (Table 3) highlights the DIFFICULTY OF HUMAN TRANSMISSION EXPERIMENTS. As a consequence, CONTRASTING RESULTS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FOR MANY VIRUSES. This is also reflected in Table 2, summarizing the experimental data on inter-human transmission. Besides the DIFFICULTY OF PERFORMING STUDIES UNDER WELL-CONTROLLED CONDITIONS, another key issue is that often (attenuated) laboratory strains are studied in healthy adults, WHICH DOES NOT REFLECT THE NATURAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND TARGET GROUPS and hence influence the outcome of the studies."

"WELL-DESIGNED HUMAN INFECTIONS STUDIES COULD BE EMPLOYED TO INVESTIGATE THE ROLE OF TRANSMISSION ROUTES OF RESPIRATORY VIRUSES AMONG HUMANS [112••]. HOWEVER, SINCE HUMANS TRANSMISSION EXPERIMENTS ARE VERY CHALLENGING, animal transmission models can provide an attractive alternative and should be explored and developed for all respiratory viruses."

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://learntherisk.org/diseases/?...-ppfQARCfpTcH5jM6TFij-NYM1MkwBa9j-lRtvQrHj48Q

What does the CDC say? It credits clean water, NOT vaccines…
This report from the Center for Disease Control in the US clearly shows that the decline in disease was due to clean water systems and sanitation — NOT vaccines. This report was written before the CDC became grossly intertwined with the pharmaceutical industry.

Typhoid & Cholera decline WITHOUT vaccines
Quote from the CDC report (NOTE there was NEVER a vaccine program in the US for typhoid and cholera):

“The occurrence of diseases such as cholera and typhoid dropped dramatically. In 1900, the occurrence of typhoid fever in the United States was approximately 100 cases per 100,000 people. By 1920, it had decreased to 33.8 cases per 100,000 people. In 2006, it had decreased to 0.1 cases per 100,000 people (only 353 cases) with approximately 75% occurring among international travelers.

Typhoid fever decreased rapidly in cities from Baltimore to Chicago as water disinfection and treatment was instituted. This decrease in illness is credited to the implementation of drinking water disinfection and treatment, improving the quality of source water, and improvements in sanitation and hygiene.

It is because of these successes that we can celebrate over a century of public drinking water disinfection and treatment – one of the greatest public health achievements of the 20th century.”
https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/history.html

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
The Deception of Virology & Vaccines | Why Coronavirus Is Not Contagious

This goes to the heart of virology and vaccination itself and what vaccination is propped up by – the entirety of virology and vaccine science is predicated on one thing—that viruses are infectious agents that cause disease.

Without this theory, vaccines would not be ‘effective’ or ‘work’ in the minds of the people.

Without the virus theory, vaccines would crumble like a house of cards.

This article will show the pseudoscience behind the theories that prop up virology and the vast problems with it.

Viruses Are Not Living Organisms

Firstly, viruses are not living organisms or living microbes.

They do not have a respiratory system, nor do they have a nucleus or digestive system.

Viruses are not alive and viruses are not contagious.

The fear behind Coronavirus, for instance, is wholly unwarranted.

Forget everything you think you know about viruses and bacteria. You have been lied to.

The science of virology is based upon the study of viruses. However, no real footage of viral activity exists (except for a recently released (2018) short footage of an HIV virus which shows merely 20% of the virus theory process). Such footage is merely 3D animation and models.

Scientific Encyclopedia states viruses have been obtained for experimentation by means of extremely powerful centrifuges which must be specially built.

Viruses are so small that they average around 0.1 microns in size for a typical virus.

Observation Of Viruses Is Inherently Flawed

Viruses are observed in cell cultures/petri-dish environments.

Cell cultures are grown in controlled conditions outside their natural environment, wherein cells are artificially kept alive by fluids that are toxic and do damage to cellular activity.

In such a sterile environment, cells cannot utilize the full range of their normal cleansing methods as they would in the human body.

Those processes are:

Phagocytosis (and all of its processes)
Bacterial
Fungal
Parasitical
Viral (virus)

In the processes of phagocytosis, cellular debris and dead and dying tissue are absorbed and discarded for elimination out of the body.

It is bacteria that first and foremost carry out this process in large part—mainly as scavengers.

Fungus and parasites are called upon as needed in special cases, and in this process, small amounts of viruses may be utilized to accompany all other processes.

All of these processes are alive, but viruses are not alive.

In such an artificial environment wherein cells are kept alive but not healthy by serums, cells will degenerate, and their viral janitors will become prominent.

Viruses do not multiply on their own. When added to fertile petri-dishes that sustain cellular life, no additional viral protein structures appear.

Only when cells are added is there multiplication of viral protein structures. However, this is because petri-dishes are not the proper or healthy environment for cells, and so viral waste occurs.

This is because cells must manufacture viruses to cleanse themselves in such a toxic environment since they do not have access to the full range of their cleansing processes as would occur in the body. I will show why—

Note: Viruses are necessary to dissolve dead and dying tissue when tissue is so toxic that living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate those tissues, waste, and cellular debris without being poisoned to death.

When Would Viral Activity Become Prominent?

As stated, viruses may accompany these processes in small amounts. However, viruses will only become prominent when all these other processes have been largely killed due to:

Environmental toxicity
Pollution
Chemical inundation
Poor air quality
Poor water quality
Poor food quality
Nutritional deficiencies
Wrong combination or choice of foods
Medical treatment, such as antibiotics and medications

When a body has a high degree of toxicity, bacteria feeding upon that toxic dead matter and tissue will be poisoned to death.

When the body is at such a point of systemic toxicity, where bacterial levels and all living microbes in the body have been diminished or killed due to the above reasons, the body will call upon the help of viruses to help cleanse itself.

When the body cannot utilize milder methods, such as a cold (usually bacterial), it will utilize the help of non-living protein solvents which are known as viruses. I will show why this is the only logical answer.

Viruses help consume and eliminate substances into small particles that can then be expelled via mucous membranes, out through the skin, or through the intestinal tract.

Cells produce viruses when their tissues are so toxic that phagocytes, parasites, bacteria, and fungi cannot help cleanse, repair and regenerate their tissues and fluids.

Science states, incorrectly without proof, that viruses originate outside the body, then ‘hijack’ the RNA or DNA of the cell, and then replicate whilst attacking cells indiscriminately.

If this were true, viruses would replicate endlessly, eventually attacking all healthy cells, but they do not.

We know that antibodies, a type of white blood cell, regulates the virus.

There exists no video evidence of viruses hijacking cells, except for 3D renders, and animations based on theory.

The True Creation of Viruses (simplistic view)

Science falsely claims that viruses replicate themselves. In reality, it is the cell itself that is producing the virus.

Notice how viruses are manufactured by a healthy cell but do not destroy it.

RNA and/or DNA is given by the host cell to dissolve specific substances within the body. If this were not the case, the virus would destroy the cell which created it, but it does not.

The virus is ejected, damaging part of the cell, but not destroying it completely. The cell is then able to repair itself in time.

Cells conspire as one unit to cleanse themselves and their surroundings so that new cellular activity can thrive.

Large amounts of viral activity are present when the body is unable to use milder living microbial detoxification methods to cleanse itself due to systemic toxicity of tissues that poison living microbes.

Steps for Creation of a Virus

1. Viral proteins part of the genome of the living body existing in every cell which determines what type of proteins will be created by a cell is called into action.

2. Viral proteins existing in the cell enter the nucleus of the cell. Viruses are manufactured in their whole form within the cell, and sequenced/encoded via RNA/DNA host directives.

3. The virus leaves the nucleus and is housed in the cell until it leaves the cell.

4. The virus is ejected by the cell, damaging a part of the cell, but not destroying it.

5. Viruses change every 72 hours.

Virus replication continues and every 72 hours the first strain is exhausted and an entirely new set of viruses is then manufactured by cells to continue the job of the previous, until the process is complete.

How Viruses are Manufactured | The True Processes of the Virus

Viruses do not infect healthy stable cells. They dissolve dead and decaying cells and tissue, dissolving them so that new cellular activity can thrive.

A good analogy:

Flies appear on dead matter but are not the cause of the dead matter. They are scavengers that break down dead matter. In this way, viruses and bacteria operate in the same exact manner within the body. Without scavengers on Earth to clean up waste, Earth’s air would become toxic. The same processes are carried out in the body on a microscopic macro level.

Science states the opposite of what reality dictates to us through our own observation of nature. This is impossible because our bodies are microcosms for the way nature operates outside our bodies. Assuming the opposite of this goes against our observable nature and is foolish.

As stated, when the normal janitorial functions of the body have been largely diminished and killed due to systemic toxicity, cells can no longer maintain themselves. Red blood cells come together as a whole unit to save themselves and conspire to cleanse themselves by manufacturing solvent protein constructs (virus) that disassemble and break down dead and dying cells, cellular waste, tissue, and foreign debris.

Cells manufacture viruses in their whole form cellularly. In this process, viruses are manufactured directly within the cell using pre-existing viral protein in the cell and genome, and are embedded/encoded with RNA and/or DNA by the host cell.

The cell ejects the virus, which is then regulated by white blood cells through that encoding (antibodies), which oversee the processes of the virus. This allows the viral activity to be controlled and regulated properly.

These two functions are united as one process, and they do not act separately. Once the cell ejects this virus, the cell is partially damaged but is not destroyed. The viruses, which are many, consume and dissolve dead, dying and foreign tissue, debris, unhealthy cells, and cellular waste.

This process takes time depending on the toxicity involved. The effects of their elimination are the symptoms experienced in cold or flu. Viruses break these substances down into tiny particles that can then be expelled via mucous, skin, and bowels.

When the process is complete, the body becomes stronger, so long as that person does not continue to toxify his or her body further. If he or she does, such extreme detoxifications will always occur.

Viral Facts

Viruses cannot enter through the skin or eyes. Such vectors do not work because the mucus membranes and the immune system discard small amounts of foreign proteins such as viruses.

Viruses cannot enter through wounds because we bleed outwardly, not inwardly.

Viruses do not ‘exist’ outside of petri-dish solutions or a living body.

Viruses cannot function without a host cell that manufactures them and encodes them, and viruses cannot replicate without a host cell.

Viruses do not ‘infect’ or ‘invade’ cells. They are not alive to do so in the first place.

Viruses almost never dissolve living tissue, unless in specific circumstances such as polio and degenerative nervous system diseases where metal toxicity is present.

Viruses’ primary function is to dissolve dead matter.

Cells produce different viral strains depending on the condition of the tissue involved.

There are 320,000 viral strains inherent to the human body, and each cell contains the viral protein makeup to manufacture each strain when the body calls for it.

Viruses are sequenced/encoded by blood cells via RNA/DNA to break down specific dead and dying tissue and waste.

Viruses are very specific protein structures.

Coughing, sneezing, and spitting is not a vector for the transmission of viruses. Saliva and mucus membranes break down any such particles.

Skin is not a vector either because viruses cannot cross dead skin layers.

Viruses are a result of internal toxicity caused by the environment.

Viruses are cyclical in animals.

Viruses feed upon waste products in the blood and tissue.

The only way to get a virus outside of natural means is via direct injection (vaccine) or blood transfusions of a patient who has a virus. However, in such cases, the body only analyzes it as foreign tissue that must be eliminated.

Since the virus did not originate within the bodily host, that body does not know the time and place that the virus will be active nor does it have the key to decode it (RNA or DNA encoded by the cell) and cannot find the time of its activity.

As such, it is analyzed as a foreign substance that must be eliminated. Protein solvents (viruses) are manufactured of varying strengths to discard this waste if living microbes cannot eliminate it.

Throughout the year, upon season and climatic/temperature changes, the body will dump mass amounts of toxins into the blood for removal. Some of these toxins are so toxic in nature, such as mercury, formaldehyde, and other chemical byproducts, that living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate them without dying.

Non-living proteins are then manufactured by each cell in the corresponding location of the body where this cleansing is necessary. Those toxic substances are disassembled and broken down by viruses so that the body can eliminate them, restoring homeostasis.

The only way viruses can be used as biological weapons is via injection, period. It is possible that such manmade viral strains are included in regular existing vaccines, and this should not be ruled out as a possibility, but as previously stated, viral strains from outside the body are not recognized.

However, man-made substances that are injected can be designed to provoke extreme reactions in humans via various levels of tissue sterilization and adjuvants.

Viruses cannot cross-species ie; from animal to mankind. It is impossible for humans to develop animal flus—A. Because viruses are not contagious, and, B. Because animal RNA/DNA is not compatible with human RNA/DNA.

The only way animal tissue can be observed in the blood is through injection of animal tissues, which make their way to the blood, bypassing the digestive tract. Only then will swine tissue, or bird tissue, or any such animal tissue appear in the body.

When animal meat is consumed by a human, it is converted into human tissue. Human cells cannot produce animal cells or viruses. If we develop viruses, they are human viruses. Even if animal viruses ‘hijacked’ human cells, human cells cannot possibly produce animal viruses

Coronavirus is a respiratory virus manufactured by cells in the lungs and respiratory areas to cleanse themselves of systemic toxicity.

Such a cold virus occurs and functions in the following way:

Chemically toxic substances from the air are breathed into the lungs and respiratory system>Toxic particles land onto the surface of the lungs and the fluid-filled sacs in the lungs (alveoli) where they cannot be dislodged or dissolved by living microbes because of their toxicity and nature>Specific non-living protein solvent structures (virus) are then manufactured by cells in the respiratory system to disassemble and break down these substances in the lungs>Mild flu-like symptoms usually result, including coughing and fever, which initiates the cleansing and healing process.

Coughing brings blood and nutrients to the respiratory system. The symptoms associated with their removal are what occurs during SARS. Such airborne toxic substances are caused by burning plastics, formaldehyde, and factory tainted air, which encompasses a wide array of very toxic byproducts.

Older individuals with already weakened immune systems are prone to more advanced respiratory virus detoxifications and will account for most deaths. This illness may crop up in millions due to dense populations like in China breathing in such air on a daily basis. This does not mean it is contagious—it’s not.

The 4 Main Steps For Coronavirus Creation

1. Chemically toxic substances from the air are breathed into the lungs and respiratory system.

2. Toxic particles land onto the surface of the lungs and the fluid-filled sacs in the lungs (alveoli), where they cannot be dislodged or dissolved by living microbes because of their toxicity and nature.

3. Specific non-living protein solvent structures (virus) are then manufactured by cells in the respiratory system to disassemble and break down these substances in the lungs.

4. Mild flu-like symptoms usually result, including coughing and fever, which initiate the cleansing and healing process.

Why Viruses Arise In The Body

As previously stated, the processes of phagocytosis, fungal, parasitical, and bacterial, which are all living microbes, are responsible for consuming and eliminating dead cells, cellular waste, and foreign debris. But when tissue is so toxic that those living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate those substances without being poisoned to death, cells will conspire to cleanse themselves by manufacturing specific non-living solvents know as viruses, which break down and disassemble those substances into particles to be expelled out through the skin, mucus, and bowels.

Viruses leave the cell, damaging only a part of the cell, but not destroying it. Once out of the cell, they are regulated by white blood cell antibodies to dissolve specific tissues and debris necessary to restore relative homeostasis.

Viruses do not destroy the cell wherein they are replicated, yet science states they infect other cells and DO destroy other cells indiscriminately, which has no proof and makes no logical sense. Such a theory is obviously untrue because then viruses would attack every living cell without a cause, killing the body every time, but this does not happen. Viruses only dissolve dead and dying waste in almost all circumstances.

The only time a virus would appear to attack living tissue is when metals are embedded in the tissue, such as polio cases, where viruses have to get into spinal column areas and cleanse tissue. Since metal is hard to remove from the body, it is natural for viruses to break down living tissue to remove those metals, which gives the illusion that the virus is somehow working against the body. In reality, the virus is attempting to heal the systemic toxicity of the body and reverse it.

Conclusion

There is no other explanation for how the human body maintains itself. It is the only logical answer. The truth has been hidden by science for almost 200 years, yet was revealed long ago in the 1800s by scientists such as Antoine Béchamp, who documented in his own experiments that viruses are terrain dependent, non-living agents that break down waste matter, that they come from within, not from without.

Viruses are nothing more than proteins that cleanse. The same is true about cancer. Cancer is another way the body tries to heal itself, by cocooning dead cells in a tumor in which the body is incapable of removing properly so that it can dissolve and cleanse those cells from the body at a later time. The body is miraculous and finds ways to heal no matter the circumstances. It has ways of short-circuiting and short-cutting pathways in times of trouble.

It is sad that modern science has led so many astray in their thinking with regard to their own bodies and how it functions creating nothing but fear and panic, whilst reaping massive amounts of money for those in power as a result. Such fear places a distrust in our own bodies, our neighbors and nature itself, making it appear as if we are powerless in the face of disease; that it is beyond our control and only the medical establishment can save us from ourselves.

How might those in power benefit from such chaos? Explore that thought. This confusion has led to the coronavirus ‘outbreak’ and the resulting fear and chaos which surrounds this manufactured and blown out of proportion event.

This virus is obviously being used to institute police state style laws and measures around the world and these will only increase if the majority do not wake up to the lies surrounding the nature of viruses and disease.

References

The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination, 1956, by Eleanor McBean M.D., N.D. (shows the many dangers of vaccinations, manipulated statistics throughout history, how polio arose, and the nature of virus and disease.)
Béchamp Or Pasteur? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by E. Douglas Hume, 1923
The Blood and Its Third Element by Antoine Béchamp, 1912
Immunization: The Reality Behind the Myth, by Walene James, 1942 (discusses Béchamp’s ‘Terrain Theory’ of bacteria and viruses.)
The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur, R.B. Pearson, 1942 (First published in 1942 under the title ‘Pasteur Plagiarist Imposter!-the Germ Theory Exploded’. Shows that Louis Pasteur plagiarized and distorted the work of professor Antoine Béchamp. The author propounds the viewpoint that bacteria in the body are a result, not a cause of disease, that vaccinations are harmful or at best, ineffective and that Pasteur did not realize the consequences of the vaccines he and his followers created.)

http://whale.to/a/mcbean.html

http://whale.to/v/bechamp_b1.html

http://whale.to/a/b/pearson.html

https://www.nature.com/articles/113121b0 download inside link

https://www.questia.com/library/3675261/immunization-the-reality-behind-the-myth

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014

Its been made clear that we all have been duped about viruses and their transmission. I pray more become enlightened.

Just think about it, anyone who has ever gotten a cold or flu would have no doubt passed it around to others, if the contagion theory was true. People do die from cold and flu, so they would have also likely been responsible for killing someone. So how many people have you killed... ;)

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
21 Powerful Facts That Demolish the Official COVID-19 Narrative
6d3033db22d5df8f47eb0462b22c8405
Posted by crowrising

Sol Luckman
https://snooze2awaken.com/2020/04/3...hat-demolish-the-official-covid-19-narrative/

The PCR test used to diagnose COVID-19 was never intended to be used to detect viruses. Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test who won a Nobel Prize for his efforts, is on record as stating that diagnosing viruses is an inappropriate use of the technology that can easily produce false positive results.

2. In one consequential study, it has been claimed that in otherwise healthy individuals, the rate of false positives for COVID-19 may be as high as 80%. This means that as many as 4 out of 5 individuals testing positive for COVID-19 may, in fact, be negative.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...xxqOZmN7sD_tR4ONLCAs21sAsP0vDoGSyur1WVBIPn7rg

3. Despite claims to the contrary, the COVID-19 virus has never been scientifically isolated in accordance with Koch’s postulates, a set of universally acknowledged research rules for identifying contagious agents.
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=7105 Koch postulates

4. COVID-19 has never actually satisfied any of Koch’s postulates.

5. NO VIRUS has ever been scientifically verified in accordance with Koch’s postulates to be the cause of any illness. This includes HIV, polio, measles, and COVID-19.

6. In 2016 the German Supreme Court, basing its decision on the opinions of a panel of 5 experts with high levels of scientific expertise, issued a landmark decision in a case involving biologist Stefan Lanka establishing that the alleged measles virus had never been conclusively shown to exist—much less cause measles.

7. NO GERM of any kind has ever been scientifically proved in accordance with Koch’s postulates to be the cause of any illness. On this subject it is worth noting the second word in the belief system that underwrites modern allopathic medicine and its warlike mentality against so-called contagious agents that have never been conclusively linked to any disease: germ theory.

8. Many scientists believe that there is no such thing as viruses, that viruses are naturally occurring cellular vesicles called exosomes that play a valuable role in detoxification and intercellular communication. In other words, rather than being foreign invaders intent on destroying their hosts, viruses and other germs may actually be beneficial.

9. Images captured via electron microscopes reveal that COVID-19 is visually identical to an exosome.

exosomes_covid19.jpg

SOURCE

10. COVID-19 and exosomes share at least five other identical characteristics. Both have exactly the same diameter when inside cells: 500 nm. (In this instance an exosome would technically be called an endosome.) They also have exactly the same diameter when outside cells: 100 nm. Both use the exact same receptor, the ACE-2, for cellular access. Both contain RNA. And finally, both are found in lung fluid.

11. Antibiotics, which are known to induce production of exosomes, are added to scientific tests that have been used to falsely claim that the COVID-19 virus has been isolated.

12. Other factors, such as harmful electromagnetic radiation and even stressful emotions such as fear, can also cause exosome production. The more fear, the more exosomes. This is particularly interesting given the widely acknowledged irresponsible manner in which the mainstream media—and even much of the alternative media—have reported on the pandemic.

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://realrawfood.com/sites/defau...26fo4JKbD0XEenPq4F-N3aD7IgPz5dr71FW2NrR05HeMM

CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and the GERM THEORY
By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.
T.C. Fry wrote, "Actually bacteria are our symbiotic partners in both health and disease. They serve a useful role. As scavengers they make harmless or remove undesirable substances within our bodies. They also elaborate certain of our body needs. That is, they help build complex organic compounds from simple ingredients. A notable example of this is the production of vitamin B-12 in our intestines."
Fry also wrote, "'Infection' is no war in which the body is fighting invaders. The bacteria that come to these sites are symbiotic and help the body in elaborating dead cells and tissues for expulsion-they are partners in the cleanup process. When this has been accumulated the bacteria disappear and the wound heals. Infection...is a body-cleaning process for a body burdened with toxic materials."

Dr. Paul Goldberg writes, "We need to re-direct our perspectives of microbes and see them in a new light. In terms of bacteria, for example, we need to appreciate them as: Bodily inhabitants who assist us in such ways as protecting us from other organisms (e.g. fungi), assisting in digestion and metabolism of food, synthesizing vitamins, and helping to eliminate waste materials."

Dr. Alec Burton writes, "DO GERMS CAUSE DISEASE? Or could it be the other way around...first, the disease, then the germs. Natural Hygiene contends that germs do not cause disease. They are not the originators. Most diseases occur when people allow themselves to become enervated, that is, low in nerve energy. As a consequence, the organs of excretion fail to function normally and waste material accumulates in the body. When this waste continues to build up, exceeding the body's toleration point, a crisis arises. The body, to offset this overabundance of poisonous matter, begins to react. The result of this reaction is sometimes a cold, the flu, pneumonia, or some such, depending on the individual. At this crisis point of elimination, germs may or may not be present. They are sure to come later, not to attack, but to assist in the cleanup or cleansing process."

Dr. Virginia Vetrano writes, "Hygienists object to the germ theory of disease because germs do not cause disease. They may be present in disease processes, and they many complicate a disease with their waste products which can be very toxic at times, but the germ or virus alone is never the sole cause of disease."

"Germs are saprophytes; that is, they live off dead and decaying organic matter. Bacteria are actually our benefactors. They decompose our excretions, helping to rid the system of them. Bacteria are non-toxic, and non-virulent as long as body secretions and excretions are normal. When toxemia exists, that is, when metabolic wastes accumulate in the system in excess, causing the secretions and excretions of the body to become abnormal and poisonous, a non-pathogenic bacterium can turn into a so-called pathogenic one simply by feeding on toxic wastes. Bacteria excrete toxic waste only when human secretions are abnormal and when the cells of the body are killed by excessive toxic saturation, bacteria go to work to disorganize them and help the body rid itself of dead tissue. 'Disease producing' germs are often present in the absence of the disease they are supposed to cause. They are often found when an individual has not had the disease that a particular germ is supposed to cause and when the individual never develops the disease. Furthermore, in myriads of cases, a particular pathogenic germ is not present when the disease it is supposed to cause exists."

Dr. Robert R. Gross wrote, "Germs do not cause disease! Nature never surrounded her children with enemies. It is the individual himself who makes disease possible in his own body because of poor living habits...Do mosquitoes make the water stagnant; or does stagnant water attract the mosquitoes? We should all we taught that germs are friends and scavengers attracted by disease, rather {than} enemies causing disease...As their internal environment is, so will be the attraction for any specific micro-organism...The germ theory and vaccination are kept going by commercialism."

Dr. Herbert Shelton wrote, "Warmth, moisture, food-these are the causes that activate latent germs and arouse them to activity. They exist, all except the food, in the mouth, nose and throat at all times. The food is thrown out into these, as excretions, in disease. The germs feed on the excretions. They are scavengers. They were never anything else and will never be anything else. They break up and consume the discharge from the tissues. This is the function ascribed to germs everywhere in nature outside the body and is their real and only function in disease. They are purifying and beneficial agents. The medical profession has worked itself into hysteria over the germ theory and is using it to exploit an all too credulous public. Germs are ubiquitous. They are in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink. We cannot escape them. We can destroy them only to a limited extent. It is folly to attempt to escape disease by attempting to destroy or escape germs. Once they are in the body the physician has no means of destroying them that will not, at the same time, destroy the patient. We cannot avoid germs. We must be proof against them. We have to accept them as one of the joys of life."

Rudolph Virchow, a great German scientist, repudiated the germ theory of disease.
He said that disease brought on germs rather than the germs caused disease. Claude Bernard, Bechamp and Tissot-great French scientists-all disproved the germ theory of disease. In Hans Selye's book Stress of Life (Page 205), an account is recorded that Louis Pasteur, inventor of the germ theory of disease, admitted he was wrong. Sanitation is the only factor that has reduced the spread of the old-time scourges. If the germ theory were founded on facts, there would be no living being to read what is herein written, for germs are ubiquitous-they exist everywhere. In many diseases supposedly caused by a specific germ, that germ is not present. Contrariwise, specific germs said to cause a specific disease are present in huge proportions without the specific disease manifesting itself.

Dr. Virginia Vetrano writes, "Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. This is why the virus had to be discovered-to save the germ theory. Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us. Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither."

Dr. Vetrano adds, "A truly healthy child can sleep with a person 'infected' with scarlet fever, mumps, measles or some of the other virulent so-called infections diseases, night after night, and still not develop the disease. But overfeed that same child and he will now develop a so-called infectious disease. This disease will not be due to germs, but due to putrefactive toxins absorbed from the digestive tract in an enervated and toxemic individual."

"Hygienists do not use the term infection to mean 'invasion' of the organism by pathogenic micro-organisms, but recognize the element of poisoning in all socalled 'infections.' Tilden said that all infections stem from one source-protein decomposition. The term septic infection covers the whole field of infection and means protein decomposition. Pioneer (Natural) Hygienists said specific infections have no place in biological abnormalities or disease and any infection is only septic infection arising from absorbed protein putrefactive toxins from the digestive tract. Dr. Shelton states that 'sepsis is the only infecting agent in all the so-called specific diseases.'"

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...liant-new-paper-takes-apart-antibody-testing/

COVID: David Crowe’s brilliant new paper takes apart antibody testing

May 15, 2020

Assuming that a new virus called COVID-19 was actually discovered—we are being told that antibody tests are a vital tool for determining who is immune and who is not.

These tests are heralded as essential and necessary, despite some downplayed doubt among “experts” about how reliable they are.

Canadian author and long-time independent researcher, David Crowe, has written a new paper, “Antibody Testing for COVID-19.” (May 13, 2020).
http://theinfectiousmyth.com/coronavirus/AntibodyTestingForCOVID.pdf

(For David Crowe’s paper that challenges the discovery of the COVID-19 virus, click here.)
https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

I can safely say it is the most detailed analysis of the tests anyone will ever read.

It approaches the subject from a number of angles, and includes a breakdown of the test-kit manufacturers and the comparative results of their efforts to bring a useful test to the public.

Here are several devastating excerpts from Crowe’s very deep dive:

“The only jurisdiction with a formal structure for approval of antibody tests is the United States but, until very recently, it was a complete joke, as the test manufacturers did not need to provide validation data. Now it is only a partial joke, as validation data must be provided, but the FDA can only do a paper analysis. Imagine if auto-manufacturers had to build cars to certain EPA (US Environmental Protection Agency) fuel efficiency standards, but rather than sending a car to the EPA for testing, they could do the testing at their facilities, and just send the results in afterwards…”

“Antibody tests are often subject to cross-reactions with other conditions. This could be because the [other irrelevant] medical condition produces similar antibodies, or because something related to that [other] condition reacts with other test components. The choice of [cross-reacting] conditions to check for is completely under the control of the manufacturer and even when no cross reactions were found for a condition, the number of samples tested was so small that the possibility of a fairly high rate of false positive cross reactions still exists.”

“Positive antibody tests have only been found in a minority of people in the general population even where the virus is believed to have been circulating for months. These fractions are generally taken as truth, but one would expect a highly infectious virus to have spread much more widely…The one experiment that could show whether antibody tests are actually meaningful would be a time series of a large number of people who are currently negative on all tests. This experiment would be time consuming, inefficient (as many people would never become positive on any tests), intrusive (frequent nasal swabs and blood tests) and obviously very expensive. Those are practical considerations, but in the absence of such an experiment we are almost totally in the dark about COVID-19 antibody testing. Given the billions being spent on COVID and the trillions being lost by the economy, it surely is not impossible to do some worthwhile science.”

David Crowe’s paper demands widespread notice and very careful study. He has provided a great service.

Superficial reliance on antibody tests has no connection to real science. Yet, the so-called experts are using these tests to make momentous decisions about the present and future of humans on Earth.

The official experts have literally taken over governments in a grand coup. They must be rejected on every level.

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
Bravo to this woman speaking up at Italian Parliament...You need to watch the subtitles as speech is in Italian

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
I am sure this is just a coincidence. All of these leaders parroting the same script....

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://truthiverse.com/4?fbclid=IwAR3vN88MMYkj-hE8rdjBexejpvN6dr-mI22nGtVXwSAna47dtgzQdlME-ho
https://assets.fireside.fm/file/fir...97-be9b-41f3-913c-35271d53f33e/transcript.txt

[00:35:48] Brendan D. Murphy: [00:35:48] Yeah. It's insane how draconian this is actually becoming. So if I can go back to this, this whole like issue of COVID, you know, SARS-Cov-2 and all this stuff. I mean, there have been articles claiming, and it seems like this whole thing really comes down to the problem of isolation. Like no one seems to be able to actually genuinely isolate a virus and [00:36:13] positively identify, "This is the virus."

[00:36:17] Dr. Andrew Kaufman: [00:36:17] Yeah, so this is a, the central problem in virology. And, early on after the electron microscope was invented in, I think, 1929, they didn't, you know, they didn't really start looking for viruses right away, but they definitely did in the forties and into the fifties. And basically what happened is that they really couldn't find anything that they could say was a virus. Because they saw all this damaged tissue and extra cellular debris, and they couldn't really isolate things from each other. But this was, different than when they did experiments with bacteria and other lower organisms where they had something similar to a virus in bacteria that they call a phage and, or a bacteria eater.

[00:37:00] And those particles, they actually were able to isolate and purify them without too much difficulty, and they've done it for dozens of different species of bacteria. So, [00:37:13] what happened was in 1954, I believe, Enders who was a Nobel Laureate, he came up with a different procedure where he mixed the basically body fluid or tissue from the sick individual, with, cell culture, as well as antibiotics.

[00:37:33] And the justification for the antibiotics was that it would make sure that there were no bacteria that would cause damage to the cell culture that would be mistaken for viral damage. But what happens is that the bacteria actually damage the cell culture because they're toxic. And so, you take the degrading proteins and other metabolites in the body fluid as well. Those become toxic over time as well because there's no system there to clear the toxins away. Right? There's no blood flow or liver, it's just a tissue culture, so they observed cell damage to the tissue in [00:38:13] the tissue culture or the cell culture and said it's from the virus, but didn't do in a control experiment, where you have the same tissue culture, the same antibiotics and maybe lung fluid or body fluid from a healthy person. And then see, do you get the same cell damage and what you'd find because this experiment was later done, for measles, is that you would actually get the same damage.

[00:38:42] But this was so successful as a publication and it overcame all of the efforts that they had before to isolate a particle that they carry this procedure forward. And. Basically, it's been taught to all the virologists subsequently, and they've basically just repeated. And there've been told that this is evidence of isolating the virus because you had the virus, you know, allegedly caused this damage to the cell culture. But this is totally wrong. And so, a really interesting [00:39:13] contrast was with exosomes because exosomes are very similar to viruses in many ways. They were discovered about 30 years ago, and they're little particles about the same size as viruses, but they come from our own cells and they're secreted usually when there's something that is causing damage to the cell.

[00:39:34]And there are experiments where they're able to isolate and purify exosomes from body fluids. And then they use the same exact procedure that they use for the bacteria phages, which is, they filter it because the particles are so much smaller than most of the other things in the fluid. And then they put it through a density gradient centrifuge.

[00:39:56] Now, so if they can do this procedure successfully and have many publications for exosomes and for bacteria phages you know, why can't they do it for these viruses that they say caused disease? And the only reason I could come up with is because there are no viruses that cause [00:40:13] disease. And if they did this experiment, they wouldn't find anything.

[00:40:17] Brendan D. Murphy: [00:40:17] Yeah. And it sounds so radical to the average person who's come from the indoctrination machine of germ theory, you know, the warfare model, to say that there probably aren't any viruses that cause disease. And. And yet, you're not the only person saying it by a long shot, and there are plenty of other people who are challenging this model.

[00:40:38] Dr. Andrew Kaufman: [00:40:38] Yeah. Well, I mean, I know I didn't discover this. right, and I kind of came to it late compared to many of the people that I respect. And, you know, some people I've learned a lot from, but you know, I've gone back and looked at all of the evidence and the experiments that were said to support germ theory and the ones that clearly disprove germ theory. And I look for, you know, evidence for many diseases, that are alleged to be caused by this germ or that germ, including bacteria. And, I haven't found any proof of any germ, you know, causing an illness that stands up to [00:41:13] any, any level of scrutiny. And, you know, this virus business is a really big one because most of our vaccines are to prevent viruses, for example, and a virus now is the justification for, you know, totally changing the world in a way that I don't want it to go.

[00:41:32] Brendan D. Murphy: [00:41:32] No. Well, that's it. And it seems to me that if we can educate people on the issue of germ theory and the flaws in it and all the assumptions that are not verified and not proved, that seems to be the most fundamental way to undermine the fascist mandatory vaccination push. This fascist medical regime that's sort of trying to take over the world. I mean, if people did not believe in viruses as these invading members of a foreign army, then we wouldn't be susceptible to this mind control.

[00:42:02] Dr. Andrew Kaufman: [00:42:02] Absolutely. And you know, maybe one thing that's really more accessible to people, because, you know, over the last 10 or 15 years, people have really come to accept the [00:42:13] microbiome, right? That basically probably a 10 to one ratio of microorganisms, per human cells in our body. And they really occupy every square inch of our body. You know, they're not just in the gut like many people think, but they have an essential role. in fact, even there have been bacteria from the gut whose DNA has been found in cells in our brain. Right. So this is like similar to the, to what people think viruses do, right? So this bacteria, it's DNA is mixing with our brain cells. So like way far away from where it is in the gut. But this is a beneficial function because it probably gives information about what's in our environment because what's in our environment often is in our gut.

[00:43:00] And so it allows our brain then to manage the situation. Whatever is changing in our environment. So this is a really useful. People that have their natural [00:43:13] microbiome decimated by medical profile procedures do horribly well. You know, they do really poorly. They have all kinds of problems.

[00:43:20] And really, the only times that microorganisms really become problematic for us is when they're influenced by some kind of environmental condition, like a specific toxin like antibiotics. I mean, there's something, right called pseudo membranous colitis. I forget the other name right now, but it's a really bad intestinal infection. C diff. That's what most people know it as for Clostridium difficile, and this is a bacteria that actually normally lives in your bowel. So it's there all the time. It doesn't cause any problems, but when you have certain antibiotics that are broad spectrum and very potent, then it causes this bacteria to now defend itself from this toxic onslaught of these chemicals.
[00:44:06] And it puts it into an invasive state, right? That causes this disease that's very hard to treat. And [00:44:13] it leads to some people's deaths because they have uncontrollable diarrhea and like parts of the inside of their intestines sloughs off. It's really nasty. And interestingly, one successful treatment for it is a fecal transplant, which is, you know, it sounds a little weird, but it's a totally nontoxic treatment.

[00:44:32] Brendan D. Murphy: [00:44:32] Yeah. And that goes right against the whole anti-microbial kind of attitude, right? It's the exact opposite. The total antithesis.

[00:44:39] Dr. Andrew Kaufman: [00:44:39] Exact opposite., So, think about it, if nature provides us with this rich mixture of organisms that supports our life, and I'm sure we support their life as well in the symbiosis, right?

[00:44:53] Then why would you think that some of these things just go rogue, you know, and want to kill you. It's like how do they survive if once you're dead and gone, then they eat all your matter? It's right that they got nothing left. That would be poor planning.

[00:45:10] Brendan D. Murphy: [00:45:10] Yeah. Yeah, no, that's brilliant. And it's like you were saying, [00:45:13] from an evolutionary perspective, you know, we're, we're made of these microbes. We're made of viruses. Like the human genome is massively made out of these, these fragments of DNA, RNA that we've accumulated over, you know, God knows how long we've actually been here physiologically. So, this mentality of fearing all microbes really has no foundation. I mean, if we tried to kill them, if we succeeded in killing them all, we would be dead very quickly.

[00:45:41] Dr. Andrew Kaufman: [00:45:41] Yeah. Well, there's a great quote. I wish I could tell you exactly who said it, but basically said that, you know, if germ theory were true, there'd be no one left alive to believe it

bplionfan

Jul 1, 2014
https://www.rawfoodexplained.com/contagion-epidemics/the-germ-theory-of-disease.html

1. The Germ Theory Of Disease
Acceptance of the concept of contagion is contingent on acceptance of the germ theory of disease. The germ theory of disease is the reigning premise upon which is superimposed a tremendous network of modern medical procedures.

Simply stated, this is the germ theory: Diseases are due solely to invasion by specific aggressive microscopic organisms; that is, a specific germ is responsible for each disease; and microorganisms are capable of reproduction and transportation outside of the body.

The germ theory was founded on the assumption that disease germs are specific and unchangeable in their biological structure and chemical characteristics.

Dr. Rene J. Dubos (eminent modern bacteriologist and 1968 Pulitzer Prize winner) contradicted this assumption by showing that the virulence of microbial species is variable.

Pasteur himself admitted his mistake (around 1880). Dr. Dudaux, a coworker of Pasteur, wrote that, when nearly sixty years of age, Pasteur discovered facts which were not in accord with his previous conception that disease germs were unchangeable. Pasteur found that microbial species can undergo many transformations, which discovery destroyed the basis for the germ theory.

1.1 Dramatic Proof That Germs Do Not Cause Disease
Reports in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, 1914. Vol. 14, pages 1 to 32, describe experiments by E. C. Rosenow, M.D., of the Mayo Biological Laboratories in Rochester, Minnesota. It was demonstrated that streptococci (pus germs) could be made to assume all the characteristics of pneumococci (pneumonia germs) simply by feeding them on pneumonia virus and making other minor alterations in
their environment. When the procedure was reversed, they quickly reverted to pus germs. In all cases, regardless of the type of germs, they quickly mutated into other types when their environment and food were changed.

Two New York City bacteriologists, through similar experiments, converted cocci (round, berry-shaped) into bacilli (long, rod-shaped) and vice versa.

So it is obvious that specific bacteria do not produce specific disease symptoms—it is the environment and the type of soil which determines the type of bacteria that proliferate.

9. Germs Are Powerless To Cause Disease
Dr. Shelton says (February 1972, Dr. Shelton ‘s Hygienic Review), “The germ alone could no more cause disease than a match alone can produce a fire. Just as the fire, so the microbe, if it is to have any part in causing disease, must find an organism that produces a suitable soil for its activities. We cannot avoid germs. We must be proof against them. We can avoid disease only by keeping ourselves in such a high state of health that they are powerless against us.”

Dr. Shelton goes on to tell about numerous experiments in trying to produce various diseases by the feeding of germs, without any disease being produced. Dr. S. K. Claunch, in Exploding the Germ Theory, also cites such experiments by the U.S. Navy, again without results. Dr. Claunch says (page 25), “These experiments, conducted under test conditions and under government .supervision with such disappointing results should knock the last prop from under the germ theory, as they doubtless would have done if our government doctors had seen fit to make them public property … would have been a signal government service to the people … but not good business for the doctors and serum manufacturers.”

12. Disease Is Body Action And Is Self-Limiting
When the toxic level rises above a toleration point, the body takes remedial steps, defensive, and reparative action. Disease is body action, and is limited to the time and effort necessary to rid the organism of injurious substances. Every cell in the body acts in unison with all the other cells for the preservation of the organism. When the work is done and order is restored, the disease symptoms dwindle and disappear, and the organism—although debilitated from the effort made necessary by its toxic condition—regains its powers.

This almost consistent denouement is eloquent evidence that disease is body action and not an attack by proliferating bacteria and viruses. All cases recover without any treatment If a healthy body is unable to resist an original attack by small numbers of microorganisms—if a healthy body can “catch” a cold, or influenza, due to exposure to cold germs or influenza germs—how then can the subsequently debilitated body ever recover? How can the weakened organism subsequently repel the onslaught by proliferating trillions of microorganisms? If such reasoning were carried forward to its logical conclusion, the inevitable result would be the death of the organism. How can it be denied?—when the healing crisis is completed, recovery begins. People do recover from colds, from influenza, and every acute disease that has not had deadly medical treatments.

Under Hygienic guidance (noninterference), disease symptoms disappear. Those who are “treated” with drugs and nostrums and recover, do so despite the treatment. Often the complication brought on by the treatment are much worse than the symptoms of the disease.

Latest posts