ADVERTISEMENT

Kalen King

He should have opted out!
Cost himself millions and millions and millions of dollars trying to play in a meaningless exhibition game!

Or maybe the Senior Bowl is more meaningful than games like the Peach Bowl. Hard to keep track these days.

The upside of a tremendous senior bowl week for a player's immediate future earnings is greater than that of having a good game in an all but meaningless second tier bowl.
Frank Gore Jr. ran for 300+ in a bowl game 2 years ago and it didn't do much for him, even with his lineage.
Do college students select majors and internships based on what they would like their immediate future earning to be?

It's a scrimmage that is meaningless. You'll get that some day
Tell that to the players and coaches that were in the game. It's called competitive pride. Pride in your team, pride in your school. You likely won't get that someday. I don't think you ever had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Reactions: GSPMax
Tell that to the players and coaches that were in the game. It's called competitive pride. Pride in your team, pride in your school. You likely won't get that someday. I don't think you ever had the makings of a varsity athlete.
Has anyone playing in the game or that coached in the game been even remotely critical?
As someone that did play sports at a high level I understand exactly what a bowl game is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT