ADVERTISEMENT

Karam out at BECA

Not surprising. Rumored to be happening for the last couple of years, he goes out on a high note.

When I originally heard rumblings a couple of years ago, they included Randy stepping aside also so he could follow his boys at Lehigh. Now that they are graduated, I wonder if he stays and takes over. Although that may not be what he is interested in.

As I commented in the Smalls thread last night, there is an ongoing situation here in the Lehigh Valley that could be a secondary reason for him to step down. It doesn't directly involve Jeff but could be something behind the scenes that most of the public isn't aware of.

Ya mean having to do with Hot Dog Shops? Please explain...
Believe it or not it involves a coach's wife. Thats all I'm saying until it becomes more public, if it ever does.
I got shut down on these threads when I had the some knowledge of what was one of the reasons for the Rutgers transfer.

Believe it or not it involves a coach's wife. Thats all I'm saying until it becomes more public, if it ever does.
I got shut down on these threads when I had the some knowledge of what was one of the reasons for the Rutgers transfer.
Hot dog and a hallway? Am I warm yet?

I never said it was a head coach wife, nor did I say her indescretion involved another coach.

d8Nw7WM_d.jpg

An obvious question that everybody has ignored. With all the BECA recruits stories I was wondering, so Bonnie Rohn was the closer?

An obvious question that everybody has ignored. With all the BECA recruits stories I was wondering, so Bonnie Rohn was the closer?

It appears that the exact opposite of "closed" is the correct answer.......:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT