ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Ferentz

The irony for me is, until that game, Iowa was my favorite B1G rival team. I just hope that the addition of in stadium beer does not result os similar vulgarity by Lions fans. Alcohol unmasks the inner jack ass.
Alcohol brings out the worst in people. It's really unfortunate drinking poison became such a normalized daily ritual for so many in society. It is so addictive that some people can't even physically function without it. One of the best adult decisions ive made was to give it up completely. Today is day #736:cool:

Why don't you go look at what your A-Hole fans are posting on Hawkeye Nation - Pedo U BS - yeah real class - I guess you are only classy when booing injured players.
Is that better than our guy that said Iowa stands for Idiots Out Walking Around? Or "scUM" or "O$U"? It's all childish and lacks creativity. All fan bases are the same--unfortunately--some are just bigger

Reactions: AEG82 and WildTurk
Is that better than our guy that said Iowa stands for Idiots Out Walking Around? Or "scUM" or "O$U"? It's all childish and lacks creativity. All fan bases are the same--unfortunately--some are just bigger
Um yes - there is really no comparison and unreal you can't see the difference but not surprising.

Um yes - there is really no comparison and unreal you can't see the difference but not surprising.
It's not different. It's a childish play on the name of school. You're just sensitive to them insulting us the same way. Man up.

That game was 2 years ago. Time to move on. Iowa won the game. There are no woulda could shouldas

Kirk Ferentz has won 10 games against Penn State as a coach. I bet each of those wins you could go back and find something that you could change to give Penn State the victory in your head. Life doesn't work like that.
You are correct injuries are part of the game. PSU was not deep 2 years ago. They are now. I don’t even think about Iowa each year because they are irrelevant. If PSU cant beat them, PSU is mediocre. Iowa has a noce niche of a surprising win against a quality opponent every other year. But almost always they are watching someone else play in the Big title game and they play in the weak big ten west. Enjoy your no pressure underdog life. I would hate that as a fan. Good bye.

It's not different. It's a childish play on the name of school. You're just sensitive to them insulting us the same way. Man up.
Your an idiot thinking its the same - let's see - O$U and child rape - yep both the same thing. Why don’t you man up and go away. You bring zero value to any discussion just disagree with whatever someone says.

Reactions: summitlion1
Coach Hayden Fry came up with the ANF sticker in the 1980s to help America's Farmers during the Farm crisis. Remember that many football players at Iowa over the years were and are hardworking, blue collar kids raised on Iowa Farms. Wearing that helmet sticker has special meaning to many.

And you are correct, Iowa State is an Ag school. A damn good one. Also they have a good engineering program.

The University of Iowa is known for

- Doctor's/Medicine/Children's Hospital
- Lawyers/Business/Writing
- Arts/Sciences

Not bad for a little flyover state of 3.5 million
I though UI was known for dangerous amounts of binge drinking?

Your an idiot thinking its the same - let's see - O$U and child rape - yep both the same thing. Why don’t you man up and go away. You bring zero value to any discussion just disagree with whatever someone says.
I agree with a ton of people. Our childish names for them created them doing the same against us. You can't use something like scUM then cry about Ped State.

What I’m worried about is liquored up PSU fans booing injured Iowa players on Saturday in retaliation. I want to think we’ll be better than that, but alcohol brings out the worst.

Reactions: Marylovesthelions
What I’m worried about is liquored up PSU fans booing injured Iowa players on Saturday in retaliation. I want to think we’ll be better than that, but alcohol brings out the worst.

There is basically a 100% chance of that happening, lets be real.

• Sad
Reactions: mcpat
I made the mistake of going to the Iowa board to see their take on the game. It’s a cesspool. Like if Rutgers and Pitt fans combined into 1 board to discuss Penn State.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeatherHelmets
I made the mistake of going to the Iowa board to see their take on the game. It’s a cesspool. Like if Rutgers and Pitt fans combined into 1 board.
Makes Cael’s domination of their beloved wrestling program all the more sweet.

Reactions: psu00
The whole Iowa fan base is disgusting. Everyone knows it, but most are afraid to say it. Let the pig people rot in hell.

Last edited:
Their board already working themselves into a lather remembering all the injuries
Of course they are. People here are hoping our fans won't respond in kind. Iowa fans want to hear booing and catcalls so it can be said, "see, I told you they are scum!". People, this is college football and you're going to hear some boos, probably loud enough to be picked up by the broadcast. The Iowa situation will likely be brought up in pregame or during the game

Of course they are. People here are hoping our fans won't respond in kind. Iowa fans want to hear booing and catcalls so it can be said, "see, I told you they are scum!". People, this is college football and you're going to hear some boos, probably loud enough to be picked up by the broadcast. The Iowa situation will likely be brought up in pregame or during the game
And if we do it they're justified in their response, right?

I made the mistake of going to the Iowa board to see their take on the game. It’s a cesspool. Like if Rutgers and Pitt fans combined into 1 board to discuss Penn State.
Does that even bring the collective IQ's into double digits - I bet not.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT