ADVERTISEMENT

Knee slapper! NYT: the errors in the FISA renewal process had nothing to do with Trump (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
"We just got a look at national security surveillance. It was ugly. But the report was important for reasons that had nothing to do with Trump."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...llance-it-was-ugly/ar-AAK1QRS?ocid=spartanntp

Unbelievable the lengths to which we are propagandized. Had you listened to today's testimony you'd know it had everything to do with Trump. Let's start with this: if not for Carter Page's association with the Trump campaign (foreign policy advisor) he wouldn't have been surveilled and surveilled illegally from January 2017 onward! If not for the suppression of exculpatory evidence (Page was a CIA informant) he wouldn't have been investigated for his Russian contacts. Previously, the MSM had portrayed Carter Page as a key player in the campaign... part of Trump's inner circle. But now that the malfeasance has come to light they downplay his role. Jesus, wake me up I must be dreaming. You can't win with these people.

I thank you and have a great evening!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News