ADVERTISEMENT

Kotelnicki, Ja'Juan Seider, Trautwein, Danny O'Brien, Ty Howle

tboyer

Sep 25, 2002
1) This is so beautifully blocked, it's like out of 1994. You don't get to see this kind of perfection very often.

2) It really hit me that the job of the offensive coordinator isn't just to scheme and call plays. Kotelnicki has to be able to make this all understandable to 19-21-year-olds. They have to learn it in a few weeks and then be able to execute this high speed ballet perfectly in front of 100,000 screaming people and players trying to knock you down every play.

Those two fourth-quarter drives -- yes Pribula was so ready for the moment, but a whole offensive team just kicking ass. It was a real achievement of great coaching and hard work.

Remember, Paterno used to like to sub linemen in as little units instead of singular individuals because of the need for the linemen to be familiar and work together.

Dawkins is unsung hero on this team. He has been masterful at knowing the alignments, executing the snaps and performing the blocking schemes that AK has introduced. Watch that TD run. He hikes it perfectly, pulls then seals the hole for Tron

Reactions: NedFromYork
Dawkins is unsung hero on this team. He has been masterful at knowing the alignments, executing the snaps and performing the blocking schemes that AK has introduced. Watch that TD run. He hikes it perfectly, pulls then seals the hole for Tron
100% agree. I think he will play on Sunday as well . I loved what Franklin said last night about Beau sticking it out during the phenomenon of selfish players in cfb. The same can be said about Dawkins who kept at it in the system and is now a competent starter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT