ADVERTISEMENT

Lando Fatigue

Well, I know that I'm showing my lack of forum posting skills, but just how does one put someone on "ignore?"

I don't know anything about the Marshall stuff, but I find this board more interesting with Lando. Yes, he's very opinionated, but so what? Debate is more fun than everyone agreeing with each other.
Thanks Mrs. Lando otherwise you need to be in an asylum next to Lando if you ain’t his wife/mom.

• Haha
Reactions: LionFan87b
Thanks Mrs. Lando otherwise you need to be in an asylum next to Lando if you ain’t his wife/mom.
Yes, the sane person is the problem
Not the others that can't answer the simple question asked because I haven't ever done that.

I don't know anything about the Marshall stuff, but I find this board more interesting with Lando. Yes, he's very opinionated, but so what? Debate is more fun than everyone agreeing with each other.
It would be great if he was right one in a while. But he's not. He'll debate just for the argument and when he realizes he's wrong he changes the question to fit his narrative. It's exhausting.

Reactions: Sullivan and GSPMax
It would be great if he was right one in a while. But he's not. He'll debate just for the argument and when he realizes he's wrong he changes the question to fit his narrative. It's exhausting.
How am I not right once in a while?
I actually do admit when I'm wrong. The problem is people overreact and think I'm wrong when I said WVU wouldn't win 8 when they're 4-1. Thats not 8 wins

Then stating if you don’t agree with those opinions it’s because you’re too dumb to really know about football.
You're talking about yourself here
I love people that only truly follow Penn State thinking they know anything about college football

“WVU might not win three games”
He will spin it as Perception vs reality.
Many other examples are there
Key word "might" and my argument was they wouldn't win 8. A toddler should comprehend a 4-1 start without beating anyone decent was guaranteeing 8 wins but alas....

If they win 8 I'm wrong. I was ready to.admit I was wrong about Wyoming yesterday but Air Force eventually handled the game as I expected

You know, I started a thread about how DuhOSU has no running game weeks ago. Very first response was him calling me an idiot. Soooooo….. I’ve been staring one, game day ever since. Took a while but he finally agreed with me, then he tried to shift focus to PSU’s running game.

You know, I started a thread about how DuhOSU has no running game weeks ago. Very first response was him calling me an idiot. Soooooo….. I’ve been staring one, game day ever since. Took a while but he finally agreed with me, then he tried to shift focus to PSU’s running game.
lmao you are an idiot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT