ADVERTISEMENT

Landon Tengwall is confident that Allar has a Grade 1 MCL injury.

This is an important point. Ohio State D will spend quite a bit of time looking at Pribula's tendencies and scheming ways to fool him into interceptions. Very different from Wisconsin's situation. If he plays Saturday those throws over the middle into tiny windows become very dangerous against the kind of athletes Ohio State has in the secondary. It's hard to calculate safeties and linebackers who run faster, jump higher and have great eye-hand coordination.

I did really like how Pribula played once he got into the flow of the game. Those last two drives were both superb -- and yes the Wisconsin D was tired, so that was a factor. But Beau was making decisions very quickly. He has a very quick release and that makes up a bit for the lack of a cannon arm. He's quick as a runner -- he gets to speed very fast. It was really impressive. Pretty amazing to see Allar play his best football one week, and then the following week we see Pribula play his best football. Nice turn of events.
Allar was terrific vs Wisconsin before the injury.

We need to attack the weak links on their O Line. Leverage Durant's quickness. Vilbert and Vanover are solid DEs for us and fill in well for DDS. Ford is really coming on at DT and a great run stuffer. He just clogs up space but is athletic. If we can get pressure on Howard that could be our magic sauce to get a W. Maybe a turnover.

OSU will attack our LBs and Winston replacement.
From what I've seen, their whole OL is a weak link. They suck

I lip read him to say: 'Who in the F*#K are you?'

Which I require more context for to make any further conclusion.

And 'College Football Headlines' needs to quit making sh!t up and actually provide an accurate quotation 'Hey! Who in the f@#k are you?'
is his actual quote!

JMO.

'
It's actually "Hey! Hey! Who the f&*k are you?" and then it appears that he says "sit the f#%^ ..." and then the shot cuts away ... the first part is definite ... the "sit" part may not be correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT