ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Nassar, one creepy chomo.............

Funny how the "fair trial" crowd is ok with a lynching ahead of a trial....when his victims start getting paid...they will be known as liars too I guess. I guess JZ will be all over this...oh wait...not enough nation attention.

1*uw0IhpZDi3Oq1NW5GSOGyw.jpeg

"Also sued is Michigan State University, where coaches and trainers were allegedly told about Nassar's abuse as early as 1999 but took no action."

What does Lou Anna Simon have to say about this?
Good old Dr. Simon. When the MSU story broke her public stance was more or less, "We didn't know. Those people are good at hiding." Of course this is a total 180 from what she had to say during the Sandusky circus.

So you're saying that its not okay to point out the hypocrisy of the media?
No it's perfectly fine...I just like pointing out how simon was so outraged over poor old Jerry, but is willing to light his torch elsewhere for someone yet to even go to trial. The hypocrisy is very much real...thanks for noticing. Simon is a bit slow to catch on to it as you can tell...maybe he can get JZ an interview on that or ask him why he isn't all over it. #RATINGS

Last edited:
No it's perfectly fine...I just like pointing out how simon was so outraged over poor old Jerry, but is willing to light his torch elsewhere for someone yet to even go to trial. The hypocrisy is very much real...thanks for noticing. Simon is a bit slow to catch on to it as you can tell...maybe he can get JZ an interview on that or ask him why he isn't all over it. #RATINGS
Methinks you are missing the point.

he LA JOKE-A . . . go advocate for some more victims. you did a great job helping at risk kids in PA.

he LA JOKE-A . . . go advocate for some more victims. you did a great job helping at risk kids in PA.
Hey simons...rough day...I get it. You're little hero Jerry is still in jail and you think that is some huge injustice. Maybe you and bob can join francofan on his next visit and put a palm to his glass. LOL...you got me pegged...it's odd how far off you can be on so many things. I'll bet you have helped so many victims like Jerry in prison as well.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: BisbeeMike
Remember, Marshall "would have gladly been molested as a child if he knew he would make millions".

I'm actually going to be a nice guy to you here, La Jolla, while deflating the other posters having a laugh at your expense.

I know the visuals may be a bit tricky. But "Simon" is a female*. So maybe SHE* can get JZ an interview and light HER* touch elsewhere. Thanks for letting us know how well informed you are about all aspects of this case, Captain Oblivious.

*comment subject to change in case Lou Anna prefers some non-binary pronouns.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I'm actually going to be a nice guy to you here, La Jolla, while deflating the other posters having a laugh at your expense.

I know the visuals may be a bit tricky. But "Simon" is a female*. So maybe SHE* can get JZ an interview and light HER* touch elsewhere. Thanks for letting us know how well informed you are about all aspects of this case, Captain Oblivious.

*comment subject to change in case Lou Anna prefers some non-binary pronouns.

THT or simons a female? If not you aren't replying to me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT