ADVERTISEMENT

Let the Games begin!

UncleLar

May 29, 2001
First Oglympics post of the Games is up - many more to follow.

Oglympics is my site dedicated to combining my fellow man's two favorite pastimes - watching athletic competition while ogling women.

Over the next two weeks plus, I will be providing daily updates on some of the best looking women in the 2016 Olympic Games. Be forewarned that because there will often be a naked woman in my posts, the content of the site should be considered NSFW. That said, the homepage itself is perfectly safe, so you can head over to it even at work and check out the list of athletes on the right to see if one piques your interest enough that you might want to delve further at a later moment.

Caroline Wozniacki, the Danish tennis player (and ex-girlfriend of golfer Rory McIlroy) has the honor of leading the Oglympics parade this year. She earned that right since she will be the flag bearer for Denmark in tonight's opening ceremonies.

5388-C4nq_8JIw6AUqUTpSQT2vQ.jpg

Note - that even though Caroline is naked in the post, it is discrete enough that you could probably get away with checking the post out at work.

I am strongly against this site and will go to the site many, many times to show the issues with such a collection of misogynistic pictures.

Excellent start, UncleLar. While I have no artistic talent, I wonder if I could get a job to apply the body paint on Woz? ;)

The site will be my 2nd favorite place to visit over the coming weeks.

You do a great job of finding the extra special talent in each Olympics. I suspect you've already done a lot of research, but here are some names to keep in mind:

USA - Emma Coburn (T&F)
Russia - Darya Klishina (T&F)
Netherlands - Ellen Hoog (Field Hockey)
Brazil - Jacqueline Carvalho (WVB)
UK - Amber Hill (Shooting)
USA - Mikaela Mayer (Boxing)
Australia - Michelle Jenneke (T&F)
Serbia - Ana Ivanovic (Tennis)
Croatia - Antonija Misura (Basketball)
Canada - Lauren Sesselman (Soccer)
UK - Sophie Horn (Golf)

And that's just a start. There are no shortage of competitors at this year's Olympics that are worthy of a gallery on your site.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Excellent start, UncleLar. While I have no artistic talent, I wonder if I could get a job to apply the body paint on Woz? ;)

You do a great job of finding the extra special talent in each Olympics. I suspect you've already done a lot of research, but here are some names to keep in mind:

USA - Emma Coburn (T&F)
UK - Sophie Horn (Golf)

And that's just a start. There are no shortage of competitors at this year's Olympics that are worthy of a gallery on your site.
T&F? Do you not mean T&A?

USA - Emma Coburn (T&F)
UK - Sophie Horn (Golf)

Lolo Jones plz.

USA - Emma Coburn (T&F)
UK - Sophie Horn (Golf)

Yup. I've done plenty of research but there are a couple there that I haven't checked out (Hill and Mayer to be specific), so thanks.

Hoog and Ivanic have long been part of my plan. So was Klishna - and I was devasted when the Russian T&F team was DQ'ed for doping (so much so that I actually considered including her anyway). But then I was hugely pleased when I learned she's petitioned the IOC and got approval to compete (she'll be the only Russian track and field athlete in the games).

I was overjoyed to find out that Jenneke made the Aussie team (heck, I was tempted to include her warm-up video four years ago justifying it since she was an Aussie JR Olympian).

Carvalho is in for sure also.

Emma Coburn remains a long shot possibility, but she isn't even the hottest US steeplechaser (Colleen Quigley is a mortal lock to make it).

Unfortunately, the Croatian women's basketball team didn't qualify, so Antonija is out (but the good news is that I found her last Olympiad before she became a hoops goddess to many - she's listed under her maiden name Misura). Sophie Horn and Lauren Sesselman didn't make their respective teams.

NOTE: I have made a couple of exceptions in the past for non-athletes and it's going to happen again. Gisele Bundchen's catwalk across the stadium floor is going to earn her a post as soon as I can find a video of it.

Last edited:
NOTE: I have made a couple of exceptions in the past for non-athletes and it's going to happen again. Gisele Bundchen's catwalk across the stadium floor is going to earn her a post as soon as I can find a video of it.

Gisele

good stuff, Uncle. I pulled a bunch of names from memory, but I wasn't certain that they had all made the Olympics. Unfortunate the the Croatian Women's BB team didn't qualify, as they feature some nice looking ladies.

FWIW, I saw the athletes marching in during the Opening Ceremonies, and was surprised at how many fine looking ladies were marching. Alas, unless they were carrying the flag, or I recognized them, I wouldn't have a clue what their names were.

BTW, a nice 1st day on Oglympics. Quite a few nice galleries. An excellent start, for sure!

Reactions: hlstone
good stuff, Uncle. I pulled a bunch of names from memory, but I wasn't certain that they had all made the Olympics. Unfortunate the the Croatian Women's BB team didn't qualify, as they feature some nice looking ladies.

FWIW, I saw the athletes marching in during the Opening Ceremonies, and was surprised at how many fine looking ladies were marching. Alas, unless they were carrying the flag, or I recognized them, I wouldn't have a clue what their names were.

BTW, a nice 1st day on Oglympics. Quite a few nice galleries. An excellent start, for sure!

Thanks. Good thing I decided to put Ana Ivanovic up on Day One. Her Olympics are over.

I think I started having a crush on Kelsey Robinson of the women's vollyball team yesterday. Sort of looks a little like Micha?
30884642-Bangkok-Thailand-August-15-Kelsey-Robinson-of-USA-participates-in-a-Volleyball-World-Grand-Prix-2014-Stock-Photo.jpg

Emma Coburn remains a long shot possibility, but she isn't even the hottest US steeplechaser (Colleen Quigley is a mortal lock to make it).
Colleen Quigley gave up modeling to pursue track. A very pretty and talented girl. Her High School buddy Courtney Frerichs also made the US Steeple Chase squad. I can't find a pic that shows it but I've seen her run enough to know that she takes the best glutes awards from Emma and Colleen.

emma-coburn-courtney-frerichs-and-colleen-quigley.jpg

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Colleen Quigley gave up modeling to pursue track. A very pretty and talented girl. Her High School buddy Courtney Frerichs also made the US Steeple Chase squad. I can't find a pic that shows it but I've seen her run enough to know that she takes the best glutes awards from Emma and Colleen.

emma-coburn-courtney-frerichs-and-colleen-quigley.jpg
Coming from a track guy ... I'd like to see how they'd receive a baton.

Reactions: jim cummings
What in God's name is going on with all of the rifle shooting medals? Why in the hell is it an Olympic sport and why in the hell does it have so many damn medals and different divisions? Insane.

And of course, China rules in every one of them.

I'm going old-school with my choice...didn't realize she was still playing but WOW, Martina Hingis looks better at 35 than she did at 20 (and I always thought she looked great then)...
martina-hingis-golf-wag-9.jpg

I would agree except for one problem. I don't think that is Hingis.

I would agree except for one problem. I don't think that is Hingis.

My first reaction when I saw the picture also was that it wasn't her. But the more I looked into it, the more that I thought it was (although I don't think it's a particularly recent one), so I decided to roll with it.

There are several reasons why I concluded that it likely was.

One, if you look closely at it, you can see a resemblance.
Two, it's been posted on the internet a lot and, as far as I've been able to tell, everywhere it's been posted has ID'ed it as Martina (of course, the internet has been known to often get things wrong and simply propagate a falsehood to the point where it becomes a truth).
Three, if you Google Image search on it, many of the "visually similar" images are definitely Martina, such as

Martina+Hingis.jpg
mahing_DW_Sport_ZUR_424092g.jpg
1373743561000-AP-Hall-of-Fame-Tennis-1307131528_4_3.jpg
101-1000x1117.jpg

178695.jpg

My first reaction when I saw the picture also was that it wasn't her. But the more I looked into it, the more that I thought it was (although I don't think it's a particularly recent one), so I decided to roll with it.

There are several reasons why I concluded that it likely was.

One, if you look closely at it, you can see a resemblance.
Two, it's been posted on the internet a lot and, as far as I've been able to tell, everywhere it's been posted has ID'ed it as Martina (of course, the internet has been known to often get things wrong and simply propagate a falsehood to the point where it becomes a truth).
Three, if you Google Image search on it, many of the "visually similar" images are definitely Martina, such as

Martina+Hingis.jpg
mahing_DW_Sport_ZUR_424092g.jpg
1373743561000-AP-Hall-of-Fame-Tennis-1307131528_4_3.jpg
101-1000x1117.jpg

178695.jpg
The other picture is not Martina Hingis. First, the other picture is of a much prettier woman. Second, the hairlines/forehead are vastly different. Most importantly, though, the other woman has brown eyes and Hingis has blue eyes.

The other picture is not Martina Hingis. First, the other picture is of a much prettier woman. Second, the hairlines/forehead are vastly different. Most importantly, though, the other woman has brown eyes and Hingis has blue eyes.

I'm not buying that the other picture is "much prettier". Younger, I'll sign off on but prettier is pretty subjective. Your eye argument is pretty solid even though she could be wearing contacts. ;)
I'd be more convinced if someone could identify who she is if she isn't Martina. Typically, Google Image search uncovers mislabeled pics but it didn't in this case. That pic has been passed off as Martina for a long time.

But just to keep everyone happy, I'll change it to one I'm sure is Martina.

What in God's name is going on with all of the rifle shooting medals? Why in the hell is it an Olympic sport and why in the hell does it have so many damn medals and different divisions? Insane.

And of course, China rules in every one of them.
Just wait until Vince Hancock, Matt Emmons and Kim Rhode compete in their specialties. We've still got a "few rounds in the chamber" so to speak

I'm not buying that the other picture is "much prettier". Younger, I'll sign off on but prettier is pretty subjective. Your eye argument is pretty solid even though she could be wearing contacts. ;)
I'd be more convinced if someone could identify who she is if she isn't Martina. Typically, Google Image search uncovers mislabeled pics but it didn't in this case. That pic has been passed off as Martina for a long time.

But just to keep everyone happy, I'll change it to one I'm sure is Martina.
That's not Hingis and it's not even close. The nose, the jaw line, the moles, the chin, the forehead, the brows and eyes are all very different

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT