ADVERTISEMENT

Live Peroid (Hoops)

JHoops

May 29, 2001
The staff is out for the first recruting live Peroid of the spring. I expect them to see around 30-40 prospects this weekend. Here is a update on a few:

Seth Lundy: A "do it all" type of player who is really just hitting the big time recruting scene. Reminds me a Durran Hilliard a few years back, very good on both ends of the floor. PSU is in very good shape with Lundy with the Roman/Team Final connection. La Salle has made strides with him over the past week. I do hear UConn could have interest. His recruting won't really take shape until last I the spring/summer. Pat has visited twice.

2) Zach Crisler: A versitle stretch six foot nine forward. He will be playing with Team Rio, features Scottie Lewis and Bryan Antonie. Needless to say, he will be watched by mant coaches this summer. Right now, PSU, St. Joe's, Temple, and TCU are his highest offers, expect that to change. Ohio State and ND have been showing interest. Fits our system, but let's see how he plays against high major players.

3) I've commented on Bishop and Scott this week.

4) Two biggest needs to address, point guard and center. Pat needs to find a quality big man and a future PG to run the team.

5) Someone who has been mentioned and who has taken his recruiting into 2019, watch for Chris Archidicanno. I can Pat taking a look at him. He is going to prep school, young for his age, and hoping for higher offers. A good shooter, tough physically and mentally.

Any questions, feel free to ask?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News