ADVERTISEMENT

"Lubert did not return calls"

If AF was just in it for the money he would have filed a lawsuit years before he did.
I understand that he's not a terrific person, but I also believe that Sandusky abused him.

Actually, Dawn didn't want to file a suit against Penn State. She didn't blame Penn State or Joe Paterno, and thought we should have kept the statue up. She wanted to go after Central Mountain High School, the Second Mile, and Corbett. However, according to her, the "authorities" warned her not to, and told her the only entity she would be permitted to go after was Penn State.

So we were basically the insurance company for all three of those entities.

There's no question something is rotten in China. 100 years from now, when the politics allow it, someone is going to break the embezzlement story of the last two centuries. The conflict of interest in this case to make use of Penn State funds for outside legal protection is jaw dropping.

Actually, Dawn didn't want to file a suit against Penn State.
The cat can always sniffs out the catnip. It may have taken some time, but she found it. This wasn't Dawn's first CSA payout rodeo. Don't dumb her criminality down, and never turn your back on her.

The cat can always sniffs out the catnip. It may have taken some time, but she found it. This wasn't Dawn's first CSA payout rodeo. Don't dumb her criminality down, and never turn your back on her.

Oh, I agree. However, to be forced by a third party or parties to file a 3 million dollar suit against someone you claim wasn't at fault, when the party or parties threatening you are the ones that most likely ARE at fault, is pretty disturbing.

Oh, I agree. However, to be forced by a third party or parties to file a 3 million dollar suit against someone you claim wasn't at fault, when the party or parties threatening you are the ones that most likely ARE at fault, is pretty disturbing.

funny thing is . . . I have my doubts about Dawn, but what got lost in the latest JZ ramblings was the allegation that the OAG was stonewalling the AF investigation (and there is the Eshbach email that supports that theory . . . along with a lot of Ray's work), so she threatened to contact the FBI.

Then suddenly her old pal Sassano shows up.

Hey, far more credible info than anything Ganim is pushing . . .

funny thing is . . . I have my doubts about Dawn, but what got lost in the latest JZ ramblings was the allegation that the OAG was stonewalling the AF investigation (and there is the Eshbach email that supports that theory . . . along with a lot of Ray's work), so she threatened to contact the FBI.

Then suddenly her old pal Sassano shows up.

Hey, far more credible info than anything Ganim is pushing . . .
Seems you're not alone in doubting Dawn. Read this excerpt from "To Believe a Kid" by victim's advocate Sylvia Kurtz: https://books.google.com/books?id=4_BsBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT377&dq="to+believe+a+kid"+"dawn+renee+daniels"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxhOHBqPTNAhXLFh4KHRhVBGEQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q="to believe a kid" "dawn renee daniels"&f=false

Reactions: simons96
AF's neighbor said he wrestled a guy more than twice his age in the front yard and won at the age of 13 I believe. He was also a star athlete. Just saying...

When i was 15 and 16 i would wrestle guys in their 20's who had up to 70 pounds on me. I would make them look silly. It was not because i was a star athlete. I was an average wrestler. It was because i knew how to wrestle and they didn't. I still would not have wanted to fight those guys because they would have kicked my ass when it came down to it and not been confined by the rules of wrestling. I have no opinion on AF, but I wouldn't put much stock into an account like that.

Reactions: BBrown
Everything about AF's (and his mom's) story screams lying for money. I can't believe at this point that anyone who has followed this still believes him. Those closest to him emphatically don't. What will it take, a picture of him flipping the bird on a bed of cash? Oh wait, that actually happened. What was it that his mom said in the very beginning, "I'm going to own that motherfu$$ers house". And this is the most credible accuser!? The case is built on AF and McQueary. What an absolute joke.

I think the point still stands that he was not what he was made out to be by investigators. This extremely young, innocent, naive, weak kid who knew nothing about sex (even though he was sexually active). He was actually the exact opposite of who they made him out to be.

That I will buy. I'm just not buying the "he could have kicked Jerry's ass" line.
He may have been able to fend him off but no way was he kicking JS's ass.

More on Slade McLaughlin:

http://m.ml-law.net/?url=https://ml...mpletely-trial-lawyer-slade-h-mclaughlin#2760

So it would follow that high profile lawyers from Phila, also involved in the Phila Archdiocese case would also involve themselves at Second Mile, er...strike that - at PSU.

Again I have to wonder about that cat Patrick
Blessington and if he helped Fina overlay the template used in the Archdiocese to prosecute PSU.

Seems to me that they could have simply applied those techniques to prosecute the leadership at Second Mile - yet chose not to.

I wonder why.......

More on Slade McLaughlin:

http://m.ml-law.net/?url=https://ml-law.net/personal-injury-malpractice-blog/living-it-completely-trial-lawyer-slade-h-mclaughlin#2760

So it would follow that high profile lawyers from Phila, also involved in the Phila Archdiocese case would also involve themselves at Second Mile, er...strike that - at PSU.

Again I have to wonder about that cat Patrick
Blessington and if he helped Fina overlay the template used in the Archdiocese to prosecute PSU.

Seems to me that they could have simply applied those techniques to prosecute the leadership at Second Mile - yet chose not to.

I wonder why.......
It always comes back to this: What are they hiding? Why have they been protecting the Second Mile?

What drives men? Sex and money.

Honestly I don't even remember what she testified to. Hell I'm having trouble following any of this anymore.
I need a freaking flow chart.:confused:

Dawn said the things I posted above in a Facebook conversation with JZ a year or two ago (around the time Aaron and his girlfriend took their pictures in that Nashville hotel laying in bed covered by Penn State's money).

"This was a very hands-on subcommittee, and they knew their stuff," said Feinberg.

Could one infer from this statement that perhaps a member of the subcommittee has some previous experience dealing with settling claims of sexual abuse of boys?

Aaron Fisher. Victim One. Dawn is his mother.

He would be the party being referred to in Corbutt's 5/1/2009 SWIGJ Application and the DPW's "Indicated Report of CSA" that Corbutt received on 3/3/2009 that he refers to in the application. Oh yea, The Second Mile would be the charity being referred to....:

The Pennsylvania State Police are pursuing an investigation based upon a founded Clinton County Children and Youth Services complaint alleging sexual assault by a Centre county adult male upon a juvenile male with whom he became acquainted through his sponsorship of a· charity for disadvantaged youth. It is believed that other minor males have been similarly assaulted through this connection. The investigation concerns allegations of involuntary dev1ate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, and corruption of minors in Clinton and Centre counties.

Who was/is "AF?"

He would be the party being referred to in Corbutt's 5/1/2009 SWIGJ Application and the DPW's "Indicated Report of CSA" that Corbutt received on 3/3/2009 that he refers to in the application. Oh yea, The Second Mile would be the charity being referred to....:

The Pennsylvania State Police are pursuing an investigation based upon a founded Clinton County Children and Youth Services complaint alleging sexual assault by a Centre county adult male upon a juvenile male with whom he became acquainted through his sponsorship of a· charity for disadvantaged youth. It is believed that other minor males have been similarly assaulted through this connection. The investigation concerns allegations of involuntary dev1ate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, and corruption of minors in Clinton and Centre counties.

I think the point still stands that he was not what he was made out to be by investigators. This extremely young, innocent, naive, weak kid who knew nothing about sex (even though he was sexually active). He was actually the exact opposite of who they made him out to be.

Not on the JS Innocence Project myself...but the fact is that each and every one of the accusers was old enough to know all they needed to know about sex and/or to have become active themselves. These were not little kids, as much as the public has been lead to believe they were.

These were troubled kids. How is it that kids become "troubled" in our world? Nine times out of 10 because of abusive domestic situations, including sexual abuse. These kids knew all about CSA, and some or all experienced it, way before any of them knew JS. None of them really needed to be coached about what to say. What else are troubled kids? Manipulative liars...which is what they grew up knowing.

Yet, if JS did even one thing he was convicted of, he is where he belongs. For me, the more important question is: What if he did none of it?

Some might ask: Why is that important to you. So, I will answer: Because that is how it is supposed to work. That is how it works in debate society competition. You have to be able to debate from every side of an issue, or you do not belong on the team. The fact that people have been shut off from even considering other options....ridiculed....mocked......themselves accused....tells me everything I need to know about the situation. When people try to cut off debate altogether on any subject....then there is a problem there. A very obvious problem. Somebody running scared in most cases that I have observed. Somebody who would kill to be "right."

Last edited:
Not on the JS Innocence Project myself...but the fact is that each and every one of the accusers was old enough to know all they needed to know about sex and/or to have become active themselves. These were not little kids, as much as the public has been lead to believe they were.

These were troubled kids. How is it that kids become "troubled" in our world? Nine times out of 10 because of abusive domestic situations, including sexual abuse. These kids knew all about CSA, and some or all experienced it, way before any of them knew JS. None of them really needed to be coached about what to say. What else are troubled kids? Manipulative liars...which is what they grew up knowing.

Yet, if JS did even one thing he was convicted of, he is where he belongs. For me, the more important question is: What if he did none of it?

Some might ask: Why is that important to you. So, I will answer: Because that is how it is supposed to work. That is how it works in debate society competition. You have to be able to debate from every side of an issue, or you do not belong on the team. The fact that people have been shut off from even considering other options....ridiculed....mocked......themselves accused....tells me everything I need to know about the situation. When people try to cut off debate altogether on any subject....then there is a problem there. A very obvious problem. Somebody running scared in most cases that I have observed. Somebody who would kill to be "right."

Which brings us back to an adult CHOOSING to work with youth that come from crummy homes, no support, drug & alcohol problems, run-ins with the law. All of it increases your risk.

AND this adult has no clinical certification or is a licensed social worker - he's a COLLEGE coach. Used to working with elite adult student athletes.

Let's use an analogy - I like horses. I am not a trainer or a professional, I don't gallop on the track. I don't break babies or lay down flatwork on a youngster and turn them out for a specific discipline. I don't work with a rank Stallion.

If I tried to work with a fractious 3 year old from off the track - I'd get killed. I'd have my head kicked in or I'd get tossed and break my neck. You want to work around such unpredictable creatures - you wear proper equipment and use proper handling techniques. Otherwise, you're just asking for trouble.

So how is it that Jerry can take such blatant risks around these types of kids and not expect to have his head kicked in?

Here is the proper handling technique for an adult around an unrelated minor: Never be alone. Keep your clothes on. Keep your hands, body parts and lips to yourself.

It's really quite simple.

Last edited:
I never had the impression that this was a one-sided process where they just said, 'How much do you want? Let me write you a check." but you have to say the magic words, JVP first!
vetted
Of course an attorney would make such a claim...the alternative would suggest that his role (and commission) wasn't a necessary part of the process. He "earned" that money, dammit...no way Penn State was just handing out cash to every opened palm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT