ADVERTISEMENT

Luketa

tboyer

Sep 25, 2002
I haven't seen this discussed but nice comment yesterday from Cam Brown re Luketa, said he's the linebacker who's improved the most this spring.

I'm super excited about Luketa. he's an Arrington-type athlete with explosiveness and length, and he came in big enough to play college football. I think the assumption was that he was somewhat raw and needs time to develop skills, and that may be the case.

But it is nice to at least consider the possibility that Parsons, Luketa and Brooks might all be contributing this year (and maybe Franklin and Faison-Walden too.) It's a young group but there's more depth than there's been in a really long time.

Yes, that was a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to seeing his game at BW.

Also, wonder if BFW can play the Star.

But it is nice to at least consider the possibility that Parsons, Luketa and Brooks might all be contributing this year (and maybe Franklin and Faison-Walden too.) It's a young group but there's more depth than there's been in a really long time.

It's more than possible. We don't have much choice.

Farmer & Brown will play.

Cooper and Miller are on the bubble. I doubt that either would remain on the team if they aren't expected to see meaningful PT this season. 2 or 3 of the other kids you mention will have to play depending on what happens to Cooper and Miller.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT