ADVERTISEMENT

Lunatic Warren Says She Will Ban Fracking

dailybuck777

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2018
"“On my first day as president, I will sign an executive order that puts a total moratorium on all new fossil fuel leases for drilling offshore and on public lands. And I will ban fracking—everywhere,” tweeted Ms. Warren." https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/7/elizabeth-warrens-call-ban-fracking-everywhere-fue/

This is idiotic on a number of levels. Fossil fuels are absolutely necessary for a modern economy and modern medicine. The extremist Lefties make no effort to balance the good against the bad. Second, to the extent that it is intended to deal with a problem 80 years down the road, humans are notoriously bad at predicting the far-off future and devising ways now to deal with an imagined problem 80 years into the future. Third, people familiar with the law (maybe not this ex Harvard law professor) would see a due process taking problem with an executive order shutting down existing businesses.

One would think this was a Saturday Night Live skit it is so crazy, if one wasn't familiar with the delusions and dishonesty of the Lefty extremists. Exactly what you would expect from someone who makes false accusations of murder. (the Michael Brown assault on Officer Wilson in Ferguson)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News