Man the committee nailed it today

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
They tied in witnesses’s video statements (Barr and other Trump attorneys) relating meetings with Trump and them telling him over and over the bs about Dominion, ballot dumps and suitcases of ballots were all total bs yet days later Trump keeps claiming these conspiracies showing he knew the truth yet kept repeating the lies sealing his intent. And him melting down saying “they can’t know that we lost/ what can we do!” He is toast/ over and over again. When he is indicted and he will be, no lawyer will take this court. He will have to make a plea deal. Can’t wait. Great day for DeSantis btw

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
jennamarbles-funny.gif

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
It’s a made for TV show trial with a director and screenwriters. I understand you’re interest in fiction. Fiction can be creative and fun 🤩. I wondered what the delay was all about. I didn’t hear any developments for weeks. I guess the directing, writing and shooting took some time to develop content for the next chapter.

Reactions: psuted

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
They tied in witnesses’s video statements (Barr and other Trump attorneys) relating meetings with Trump and them telling him over and over the bs about Dominion, ballot dumps and suitcases of ballots were all total bs yet days later Trump keeps claiming these conspiracies showing he knew the truth yet kept repeating the lies sealing his intent. And him melting down saying “they can’t know that we lost/ what can we do!” He is toast/ over and over again. When he is indicted and he will be, no lawyer will take this court. He will have to make a plea deal. Can’t wait. Great day for DeSantis btw
wait, I speak democrat, for anyone watching that. "The Democrats are ruining the nation with crime, inflation, and possibly nuclear war. Let's have a show trial so that people won't notice!"

Reactions: psuted and Jerry

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

There is still a committee?

LdN

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
Ah , there it is. Your cultists delusional, child like denial of reality in black and white. Like children, you cultists just dismiss the truth because it doesn’t fit your bizarre non-reality. Your’s was the perfect example of a cultists response. Thank you.

You’re crazy. Seek help.

Reactions: Hotshoe and psuted