ADVERTISEMENT

"Mayday? What the hell is that for?"

grace_jones_avtak1.png

Thanks for posting the video. Being there must have been interesting. Great opportunity.
I wanted something short with Brezhnev's big eyebrows but that was before my time and that video was the first result and brought back a cool memory. I like the Bond girl pic most!

Don't forget THIS guy...

An excerpt from his Wikipedia page:

"May's work as a football analyst has recently come under fire from some fans who claim that May presents biased opinions against their teams. Most notably May has been criticized for his opinion that the Ohio State Buckeyes were overrated and were not worthy of being in the first college football playoff. May remains silent on allegations that he is biased against Big Ten football teams. Recently, Lou Holtz was asked: "if you had to guess, where does May's opinion on the Big Ten come from?" Holtz told the reporter that he would have to ask May.[13]

On June 1st 2015, ESPN announced that May would be leaving College Football Final and moved to another show on one of the other ESPN Networks. He will be replaced byJoey Galloway.[14]"

It is the internationally recognized call for help, from the French, "M'aidez", "Help me".

^^^ BWI board special right there. I don't know if its true or not, but I sure do like it and plan on permanently imprinting that in my brain for at least a week, or until the end of this night. Whichever comes first.

Edit: For some reason I had a desire to translate "M'aidez" in google. Turns out its literal translation is, "Help! The Germans are coming, the Germans are coming!"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT