ADVERTISEMENT

McCutcheon's Health

NittanyChris

Dec 3, 2001
IMO, this is the most crucial issue this team faces in its bid for another championship. Gulibon is what he is, talented and inconsistent. HWT is a black hole in terms of points at Nationals, no fault of anyone. But back injuries can linger a long while. If we get zero or very few pts at 184 too, it will be a tough challenge to win it all given the shirts coming off at tOSU and OSU.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
IMO, this is the most crucial issue this team faces in its bid for another championship. Gulibon is what he is, talented and inconsistent. HWT is a black hole in terms of points at Nationals, no fault of anyone. But back injuries can linger a long while. If we get zero or very few pts at 184 too, it will be a tough challenge to win it all given the shirts coming off at tOSU and OSU.
I think Brock's injury may have KO'd the Cowboys - sounded serious. Joe Smith or no Joe Smith. That means just as many holes as us without our cumulative firepower. The Bucks are the biggest threat in my mind. Steiber's comeback is key - I wouldn't trust Courts, Dejulius or Mark Martin as far as you could throw them.

As I said in another thread, not all back injuries are equal. I've had back spasms and they will bring you to your knees, but rest alone really helps and he's got time for that. Now, a disc issue is something else but it doesn't sound like that. Give him rest, some muscle relaxers, and let him watch from the bench for awhile and slowly get back to the mat.

Reactions: jschrantz
Of course I believe the coaches will be very conservative with Cutch and do everything within their power to get him healthy.
The scary thing is that we really know nothing about his medical diagnosis and sometimes back issues can linger an extremely long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT