ADVERTISEMENT

McSorley, Barkley and Robinson behind a very good OL ...

Akron 99%
Pitt 90%
Georgia State 99%
@ Iowa 70%
Indiana 85%
@ NW 75%
Michigan 70%
@ OSU 50% - at this point in time this is the only toss-up game on our schedule
@ MSU 70%
Rutgers 95%
Nebraska 85%
@ MD 80% - if this game is at M&T Bank Stadium raise it to 90%

The DL rotated 13 players last season and there was zero drop-off no matter who was in, and they only lost 2 DE. This is the deepest area in the D, LB is going to be deeper as well, secondary is the ? due to the loss of Reid, going to need young guns to step up and provide quality secondary depth.
I second this assessment of percentages...the best one yet!
  1. DL will be great-little question on the edge but those 3 warm up games will help greatly.
  2. LB will be better as well-Cabinda smarter-leaner, Bowen will be very solid, Farmer will be awesome, Smith is great back up...plus Cooper and Cam Brown.
  3. DBs we are fine--we have a lot of talent back there-plus if a team has a true #1 WR we will provide Safety help to that CB where necessary

Reactions: bmw199
Wow! Two words: Kevin Wilson.
I am a fan of Wilson and what he did at IU. But.... two things. First, last year they seemed to morph into more of a traditional running team and IMO the results were not great. Maybe his QB was not very good, not sure. But a more general comment, does anyone really believe Urban Meyer, one of the great offensive/QB coaches in modern history, is going to turn his offense over to someone else? I don't. And further, I would think it would be good news for OSU opponents if Urban is no longer going to coach QB and oversee the offense.

Reactions: bjf1991
Those odds have Michigan (one shot in three) as twice as likely to win it as PSU (one shot in six).

I will be shocked if those lines don't get betted down (to where PSU is equal or better odds than Michigan.
Michigan has OSU, plus on the road vs PSU and UW
PSU of course has to go on the road to Columbus, but has UMich at home and misses UW.

PSU's chances of getting to the B1G game would have to be equal to UMich (if not better) IMO

Reactions: Mixolydian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT