ADVERTISEMENT

Media collusion GA Sec of State Trump phone call. Did they all use the same source?

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
The Same Staffer That Made the Recording of Trump's Call to the Georgia Secretary of State Also Leaked a Falsified Version of the Call to the Washington Post?
—Ace
So says the American Conservative.

Of course, we're all wondering if this same person then deleted the only copy of the phone call recording, so that her falsified account of the call could never be refuted by comparison with the actual recording.

What the **** is going on in the Georgia Secretary of State office?

This is what I was thinking about when I wondered why "Republicans" go along with shit like Stacy Abrams "count every illegal vote" plan -- what racial blackmail material do Democrats have on these miscreants?

The person who gave the erroneous quotes for the December 23 story has been identified by the Washington Post as Jordan Fuchs, Deputy Secretary of State of Georgia. She gave an interview to the Post�s Erik Wemple on Tuesday, telling him "I believe the story accurately reflected the investigator's interpretation of the call. The only mistake here was in the direct quotes, and they should have been more of a summary." She continued:
"I think it's pretty absurd for anybody to suggest that the president wasn�t urging the investigator to 'find the fraud,'" Fuchs added, "These are quotes that [Watson] told me at the time."

Why was this leftwing **** leaking to the Washington Post at all?

It's one thing if a single news outlet publishes a bogus anonymously sourced "scoop."
It's another thing entirely if multiple newsrooms claim they independently "confirmed" the bogus "scoop" with anonymous sources of their own.

The former can reasonably be explained away as a simple error; the latter is not so simple. It's unrealistic so many sources would be wrong about the same thing. It's more likely competing newsgroups spoke with the same anonymous person or people, which leads to uncomfortable questions about whether the media were intentionally manipulated and whether this is a regular occurrence.

ACE OF SPADES - http://ace.mu.nu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News