ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan has produced the same number of NFL draft picks in the last 2 years as Ohio St did in the last 4

EdwardoCarrachio

Dec 15, 2023
That absolutely blew my mind because Ohio St's recruiting is only paralleled by Alabama and Georgia. I had no idea that Michigan developed talent so much better than Ohio St did.

And what is also crazy is that PSU has produced the same number of NFL draft picks in the last 3 years as Ohio St did in the last 4. Obviously, Michigan has out-developed PSU with similar recruiting as PSU and more draft picks. But I had no idea until I looked it up that PSU was out-developing Ohio St by the same margin and that is with Ohio St having a top 3 roster talent every year for the last decade. They just can't seem to turn them into NFL draft picks at a high rate.

That absolutely blew my mind because Ohio St's recruiting is only paralleled by Alabama and Georgia. I had no idea that Michigan developed talent so much better than Ohio St did.

And what is also crazy is that PSU has produced the same number of NFL draft picks in the last 3 years as Ohio St did in the last 4. Obviously, Michigan has out-developed PSU with similar recruiting as PSU and more draft picks. But I had no idea until I looked it up that PSU was out-developing Ohio St by the same margin and that is with Ohio St having a top 3 roster talent every year for the last decade. They just can't seem to turn them into NFL draft picks at a high rate.
Dude. You covered this multiple times in the other thread. Why the new thread. You’re losing yourself to your online persona

Reactions: rrdd2021
I seem to have ruffled the feathers of the Ohio St fanboys

Alternatively, people are tired of the obsession. We get it -- some Buckeye porked your girl and you've been living alone ever since. It's time to move on.

My God.....it's like you've united fellow Penn State fans in defending OSU. Barf. I want to beat OSU more than any other team in this conference. But your arguments are the type that opposing fans will post on their boards to make all of us (and this board) look ridiculous.

Whatever you say Online Personna. BTW, this is a PSU board - not OSU or Michigan

Yep, you're right. The posting styles are identical, as is the schtick. That explains the single-minded obsession. Online Persona was straight up unhinged.

Nice job, Wolve72 :)

Reactions: rrdd2021
Alternatively, people are tired of the obsession. We get it -- some Buckeye porked your girl and you've been living alone ever since. It's time to move on.

My God.....it's like you've united fellow Penn State fans in defending OSU. Barf. I want to beat OSU more than any other team in this conference. But your arguments are the type that opposing fans will post on their boards to make all of us (and this board) look ridiculous.
I think I've more than touched a nerve here. Are you a buckeye fan? Why are you so triggered? All I've heard from you thus far in this and the other thread is personal attacks, buckeye excuses, and PSU hate.

Comparison of the top 3 college teams in recruiting over the last 4 years and their NFL picks.

Alabama has 68% more NFL picks than Ohio St. They have almost as many 1st round picks as Ohio St has total NFL picks in this timeframe.

Georgia has 95% more NFL picks than Ohio St! One more draft pick would have had Georgia have double the amount of NFL picks as Ohio St.

PSU with only top 15 to 20 average recruiting, has had 28% more players drafted in the last 4 years than Ohio St with top 3 recruiting.

Michigan with only top 10 to top 15 average recruiting has had 59% more players drafted in the last 4 years than Ohio St with top 3 recruiting.

Last edited:
Not really Eddie. There are at least a half dozen players who chose to take the NIL $ and stay in Columbus for another year. All will be drafted next year.
Says another buckeye fanboy whose panties are in a bunch and had to come to the PSU board to address your underperforming coach

Nothing more embarrassing than someone bashing a coach when Ohio state has won 7 in a row and 9-1 last 10 against psu. Plus Day has never lost to PSU. Better off keeping your mouth shut

Nothing more embarrassing than someone bashing a coach when Ohio state has won 7 in a row and 9-1 last 10 against psu. Plus Day has never lost to PSU. Better off keeping your mouth shut
That doesn't change the fact that Ohio St does less with more than anyone in the nation. They haven't won the conference in 3 years despite having more 5 stars on their roster than the entire rest of the conference combined.

PSU just doesn't have the talent level and if we did, I seriously doubt we would be getting waxed by Michigan and every SEC team that Ohio St plays like they do, again, with more 5 stars on their roster than the ENTIRE CONFERENCE COMBINED!

Last edited:
Dude. You covered this multiple times in the other thread. Why the new thread. You’re losing yourself to your online persona
Real easy. It's called obsession.
I come over to this board to read about all things PSU but this Edward character (aka Online Personna) has a way of turning threads into anti-OSU material. Just go back and look how many threads he's started bashing OSU. When I want to read anything OSU, I go to Eleven Warriors. Same with Michigan ---- their MGoBlue site.

My guess is that he had an ex-girlfriend or wife porked by a Buckeye

Hey Eddie. Try these sites especially the Eleven Warriors site;

Last edited:
Real easy. It's called obsession.
I come over to this board to read about all things PSU but this Edward character (aka Online Personna) has a way of turning threads into anti-OSU material. Just go back and look how many threads he's started bashing OSU. When I want to read anything OSU, I go to Eleven Warriors. Same with Michigan ---- their MGoBlue site.

Hey Eddie. Try these sites especially the Eleven Warriors site;

Unlike buckeye fans who like pests go to other team's sites if a critical word is spoken about their team, I do not. You guys can circle jerk Day's 2nd place finishes all day over there if you like.

I merely pointed out in another thread that they are no longer producing NFL picks even at the level of Michigan and PSU let alone Bama and Georgia despite recruiting at Bama and Georgia's level. But when the buckeye fanboys are drawn to that, perhaps we need to highlight it more. I mean, why has Ohio St been such a bad choice for top recruits with NFL aspirations over the last 4 years? Your conversion rate is horrible for those kids.

PSU and Michigan are sending 3 and 4 star recruits to the league over the last 4 years at 30% to 60% higher rate than Ohio St is sending 4 and 5 star kids. Those same 4 and 5 star kids at Georgia have had TWICE AS HIGH of a rate of going to the NFL than at Ohio St. Something is clearly wrong in Columbus.

I'm simply reporting the statistics over the last 4 years. You guys are focused on attacking me personally because you know that those statistics are absolutely horrible for Ohio St recruits. They are losing and more than just big games to Michigan and every SEC team that they play. They are losing millions in future income.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
I merely pointed out in another thread that they are no longer producing NFL picks even at the level of Michigan and PSU let alone Bama and Georgia despite recruiting at Bama and Georgia's level. But when the buckeye fanboys are drawn to that, perhaps we need to highlight it more. I mean, why has Ohio St been such a bad choice for top recruits with NFL aspirations over the last 4 years? Your conversion rate is horrible for those kids.

PSU and Michigan are sending 3 and 4 star recruits to the league over the last 4 years at 30% to 60% higher rate than Ohio St is sending 4 and 5 star kids. Those same 4 and 5 star kids have had TWICE AS HIGH of a rate of going to the NFL than at Ohio St. Something is clearly wrong in Columbus.

I'm simply reporting the statistics over the last 4 years. You guys are focused on attacking me personally because you know that those statistics are absolutely horrible for Ohio St recruits. They are losing and more than just big games to Michigan and every SEC team that they play. They are losing millions in future income.
First, I'm not an OSU fan ---- Northwestern grad (my son went to OSU)

And second - OSU is the most talented team in the nation this year because of all of the players turning down NFL money and returning to OSU (probably big-time NIL). All of the top 7 or 8 on the list could have went on to the NFL in the 2024 drafted last year if those players would have declared for the NFL draft

Here's a list of a projected 2025 OSU-NFL draft of the assumed 2025 OSU roster. To say it's stacked is an understatement. This one is projects 5 first rounders and maybe another 3 or 4 second or third rounders and the have a very good chance of breaking the all-time record by Georgia of 15 players drafted a couple of years back. They could have had 10 to 11 players drafted in 2024.

BTW, I hope that ex-girlfriend or wife that porked a Buckeye apologized to you

Last edited:
First, I'm not an OSU fan ---- Northwestern grad (my son went to OSU)

And second - OSU is the most talented team in the nation this year because of all of the players turning down NFL money and returning to OSU (probably big-time NIL). All of the top 7 or 8 on the list could have went on to the NFL in the 2024 drafted last year if those players would have declared for the NFL draft

Here's a list of a projected 2025 OSU-NFL draft of the assumed 2025 OSU roster. To say it's stacked is an understatement. This one is projects 5 first rounders and maybe another 3 or 4 second or third rounders and the have a very good chance of breaking the all-time record by Georgia of 15 players drafted a couple of years back. They could have had 10 to 11 players drafted in 2024.

BTW, I hope that ex-girlfriend or wife that porked a Buckeye apologized to you

OK, you are so invested in the buckeyes that I'm 100% convinced that you are a buckeye fan. A northwestern grad is immaterial, I doubt northwestern grads even root for northwestern more than casually and it totally makes sense that you are an Ohio St cuck. I mean if my school was northwestern (a fine school by the way), then I might even be looking for another program to root for in football. So I get it.

Although I would expect a NW grad to be able to understand that some players coming back for this year would not change the fact that Ohio St's NFL picks have been down for 4 straight years. Did kids that could have been drafted for the 2021 NFL draft come back to Ohio St for the 2025 season too? Come on dude. Use a little bit of logic.

Ohio St has had horrible NFL production for their recruiting level for FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS now. What changed 5 years ago? Come on. You can say it out loud. We all already know that answer.

Anyone think that the current #1 class would be interested to know that Ohio St has produced only HALF as many NFL draft picks as Georgia in the last 4 years with essentially the same level recruits?

Or that PSU and Michigan have outpaced Ohio St in NFL draft picks significantly over the last 4 years with much, much lower rated classes?

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT