ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan looks like garbage

Only Big team to lose their bowl game. God does Hairball suck. Maybe the d!ckhead should put some time into actually developing a QB.

I'm not defending UM, that's for sure, but it's hard to win when you turn it over and your QB keeps throwing to WR's that are not near open.....

Glad we have Trace!!

I’m going to be pissed (but unsurprised) if the NCAA grants Shea Patterson immediately eligibility if he decides to transfer.

Down 7 with just under four minutes to play, the game was over at the point with Michigan's putrid offense. Boy, they have everyone back next year but it doesn't matter much if everyone you have is mediocre.

Peters picked off!! Down goes Michigan
Peters went to the ground 1.5 yds short of the 1st down. Gotta be tougher and put your head down in that situation. They still need 1.5 yds for the first down but throw it deep twice and miss.

Down 7 with just under four minutes to play, the game was over at the point with Michigan's putrid offense. Boy, they have everyone back next year but it doesn't matter much if everyone you have is mediocre.
they have that transfer 5* qb from Mississippi State

Wow. I mean, it was very obvious that the Michigan receivers had given up on the terrible QB. And that he'd even given up on himself. You'd think that Harbaugh, as an old QB himself, would understand what that means for a team. It's impossible to win a game under those circumstances.

Oh well, it was a no-lose situation for us. An 8-0 bowl record would have been amazing and unprecedented. And it couldn't help but be a plus for Penn State.
Then again, it's always a joy to see Michigan lose. Especially when they do it making a spectacle of themselves for the whole country to see.

Where have you seen that he's eligible next year?

Looks like he can petition, but you are right--he may have to sit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...on-commits-to-transfer-to-michigan/108520332/

Ole Miss was hit with NCAA sanctions two weeks ago that included a bowl ban next season. The NCAA said Mississippi's seniors could transfer without sitting out next season, as is usually required. Patterson does not qualify for that but could petition the NCAA to be immediately eligible.

Harbaugh might need another sleepover to find a QB who doesn't go for the bundle when he only needs 1 yard to move the chains and stop the clock.

Looks like he can petition, but you are right--he may have to sit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...on-commits-to-transfer-to-michigan/108520332/

Ole Miss was hit with NCAA sanctions two weeks ago that included a bowl ban next season. The NCAA said Mississippi's seniors could transfer without sitting out next season, as is usually required. Patterson does not qualify for that but could petition the NCAA to be immediately eligible.

I'm aware of all that. It's not a sure thing.

Even if he is eligible, Harbaugh does not have a great track record with developing college QBs (transfers or 5 stars).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT