ADVERTISEMENT

Mika Brzezinski Turns on Elizabeth Warren: ‘I’m Getting Tired of This Act’

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
It's really a case of calling out classic liberal elite behavior. And yes, that cost them the election.

That speech, clearly designed to reinvigorate a demoralized Democratic base, caused Brzezinski to deliver a heavy sigh on Morning Joe. “I’ve got to tell you, I love her, and I am getting tired of this act,” she said, urging Warren to move away from “anger” and start sounding more “inclusive” with her rhetoric.

“She is sounding like the people she is accusing of as being exclusive,” Brzezinski continued. “I mean, she’s just got to stop, I’m sorry, it’s getting exhausting.” She went on to describe Warren’s tone as “shrill,” “unmeasured” and “almost unhinged.”

“At some point we have to look at what happened and look at the people we lost along the way, and those are the people Elizabeth Warren has been fighting for for decades,” she added. “Those are the people that have been left out because of a rigged system. Those were her people and she is leaving them out of the conversation, and it doesn't make sense to me.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...eth-warren-i-m-getting-tired-of-this-act.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News