ADVERTISEMENT

Ms. BWI/McAndrew Bracket Poll Updates and General Discussion...10/19/2021.

Update for 2/5/21

Finished reconstructing the first half of the bracket and updated with scores from our first second round matches. You can view the bracket below:

CLICK HERE.

Going to post the next second round matches shortly; polls will only be open for two days and I'm using three pictures per contestant. No GIFs or movie stills, but if you want to add when commenting, please feel free.

Additionally, I think I'm going to make a run at another 64 contestant poll after the first two close, so please keep adding girls you want to see to this thread.

The Welch Hayek matchup will be a barn burner.

Susanna Hoffs, if she wasn't already mentioned. IMO, I think the final four should be Halle, Salma, Cindy and umm I forgot the fourth one lol. Looks like that cant happen though.

She's a stunner. I'm going to put more effort into getting better match-ups in the next poll, but this board is pretty predictable. Additionally, having participants from the 50s or 60s is rough because there are so few good photos of them.

Potential participants for next poll (keeping here so I don't forget)....

Kendall Jenner
Josie Canseco
Bella Hadid
Gigi Hadid
April Bowlby
Diane Guerrero
Anya Taylor-Joy
Gal Gadot
Annie Murphy
Michelle Mylett
Olivia Culpo
Gisele Bundchen
Candace Swanepol

Last edited:
Potential participants for next poll (keeping here so I don't forget)....

Kendall Jenner
Josie Canseco
Bella Hadid
Gigi Hadid
April Bowlby
Diane Guerrero
Anya Taylor-Joy
Gal Gadot
Annie Murphy
Michelle Mylett

Does Josie Canseco smack the long ball? Is she a singles hitter or a home-run hitter? Asking for me.

Reactions: LafayetteBear
Does Josie Canseco smack the long ball? Is she a singles hitter or a home-run hitter? Asking for me.

Doesn't matter.

BiodegradableUnlinedFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

aAg23bd_700b.jpg

Update for 2/8/21

Matches 3 & 4 of the second round have finished.

Moving on were...

Jaclyn Smith over Cameron Diaz...
Niki Taylor over Heather Locklear...

Next two match-ups should be closer, but we'll see.

Reactions: Woodpecker
Update for 2/10/21

Most recent second round matches finished today. Updated bracket below:

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were....

Scarlett Johansson over Michelle Pfeiffer...
Charlize Theron over Ana de Armas...

Final two second round matches of the first half of the bracket soon. Some snipers for sure.

Reactions: john4psu
Update for 2/10/21

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were....

Final two second round matches of the first half of the bracket soon. Some snipers for sure.
So when you get to the winner and name her Ms BWI McAndrew Board Queen, I will make a trophy almost as good as the Land Grant Trophy and present it to her. I can only imagine how moved she will be to so honored and receive such a glorious trophy.

I promise to post pics of just how grateful she is!

Last edited:
Update for 2/12/2021

Since it's a pretty slow day and chalk is running it's course in most of the ongoing polls (note - second round matches will continue this weekend once current second round matches close), and since several folks have asked, I am going to have - later today - a 'play in' poll for one previously eliminated candidate (from the first round) to get back into the Ms. BWI Bracket Poll (which will be 128 contestants total). The winner of the 'play in' poll will appear again in one of the next two 32 person brackets. I've ranked all the first round losers from the first two brackets and am going to run a poll with the top ten eliminated who received the most votes despite losing. I am not sure if I should keep it to just one vote, or if I should have a 'top three' (which might lead to more competition). Thoughts? I'll accept input and think things over for a few hours before releasing the poll. BOLO.

Last edited:
Reactions: ewb75
Update for 2/12/2021

Since it's a pretty slow day and chalk is running it's course in most of the ongoing polls (note - second round matches will continue this weekend once current second round matches close), and since several folks have asked, I am going to have - later today - a 'play in' poll for one previously eliminated candidate (from the first round) to get back into the Ms. BWI Bracket Poll (which will be 128 contestants total). The winner of the 'play in' poll will appear again in one of the next two 32 person brackets. I've ranked all the first round losers from the first two brackets and am going to run a poll with those eliminated who received the most votes despite losing. I am not sure if I should keep it to just one vote, or if I should have a 'top three' (which might lead to more competition). Thoughts? I'll accept input and think things over for a few hours before releasing the poll. BOLO.
Wow, 128 contestants. Bless you sir.

I am not sure if I should keep it to just one vote, or if I should have a 'top three' (which might lead to more competition). Thoughts? I'll accept input and think things over for a few hours before releasing the poll.

either would work. 3 might make it that much more interesting.

BTW, I've never seen the entire bracket. Was one of my all-time favorites, Penélope Cruz, in the competition? Or, is she in the 2nd competition? Just curious.

740full-pen%C3%A9lope-cruz.jpg

Update for 2/10/21

Updated Bracket.

Moving on were....

Looks to me like Midnighter's seedings are holding true. I predict a Sophia Loren vs. Racquel Welch final matchup.

either would work. 3 might make it that much more interesting.

BTW, I've never seen the entire bracket. Was one of my all-time favorites, Penélope Cruz, in the competition? Or, is she in the 2nd competition? Just curious.

Not finalized yet. Going to get the other two brackets together after these two close.

Not finalized yet. Going to get the other two brackets together after these two close.

gotcha.

I always vote based on the pictures posted. But for Penélope Cruz, I don't care who she's running against or what pics you use, she has my vote all the way to the finals. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT