ADVERTISEMENT

MSU about to force out Mel Tucker.

I hope he survives these allegations. It’s nice to have an overrated ineffective hc at MSU making way too much money. He should claim the allegations and investigation are based in racism.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Unfortunately Tuckers sexual adventures may become a problem for PSU and other BIG teams. They might actually hire a competent coach, life is difficult enough as it is.

I can't stop thinking how beyond comprehension this story is. I know many will synthesis this down to "man uses wrong head to make critical decision, a story as old as time," but there is so much more that just makes 0 sense. A guy with $100MM at risk does anything with a hired(by his bosses) sexual harassment "czar" and he does anything but stare at her shoes and replies "yes ma'am" is just so dumb I can't even believe as another poster has state.....Tucker is even capable of tying his shoes. He has to know the school would do anything for a minor transgression that would abdicate their side of his lucrative contract.

Then, you have a woman that is a self proclaimed expert in Sexual Harassments, certainly paid big fees to talk to high testosterone men in football programs about the topic. I mean, you have to think she is uniquely adroit at spotting sexual harassment and grooming behavior, she also must know how to navigate all reporting/legal avenues pertaining to this topic, but she finds herself deep enough into this thing that this coach is masturbating on the phone with her??? I mean, there is no way he just randomly calls her after she speaks to his team and he feels comfortable pulling it out and announcing it to her. This isn't meant to be "victim shaming" but how on earth did this thing escalate to the point of this kind of sordid behavior if she didn't approve of lesser overtures? I guess I would have to believe that on top of being the dumbest human in the world(possible), and wholly immoral(certainly), Tucker is also the most sexually deviant type of person you could find. Im talking about the type of guy that just pulls it out and sends pics to random women? It just defies all logic. I know it sounds conspiratorial, but its almost so convenient for the school considering this confiscatory salary, that it's almost like she was a plant

Reactions: diontechristmas
Jerry Sandusky. -> Joe Paterno. -> NCAA. ->Mark Emmert. -> Ed Ray. ->Lou Anna Simon. -> Larry Nassar. -> Jim Boeheim. -> Mark Dantonio. -> Mel Tucker.

The Curse continues. We had already been scolded by The Lansing Journal that no matter what happens elsewhere that we still should be ashamed. Coincidence?

Almost as odd as Elon Musk suing the Anti-Defamation League for defamation, and a football coach sexually harassing a sexual harassment advocate. Life is stranger than fiction.

Narduzzi to MSU?
I'd love that.
1. It assures an easier time with MSU in the BIG.
2. I'd love to watch Pitt fans meltdown when their hero abandons them.
3. Pitt goes back to square 1 with any top WPIAL RECRUITING targets.

Need to start rumors that Narduzzi or Harbaugh are going to MSU. ;)

The definition of harassment has changed since now all women are victims.

As a matter of fact, if she went to his room and had sex with him, then a month later went to his room again and had sex, she could accuse him of rape both times.

It's the world we now live in.
Consent withdrawn.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
The definition of harassment has changed since now all women are victims.

As a matter of fact, if she went to his room and had sex with him, then a month later went to his room again and had sex, she could accuse him of rape both times.

It's the world we now live in.
Well, since a lot of people can't define what a woman is, maybe Mel can turn the tables in his favor.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT