ADVERTISEMENT

MTG demands to approve budget, joke

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Poor misguided and delusional MTG is demanding certain
items be done before the MAGA budget gets passed. I think she overestimates her power to 'demand' specifics. She is not in command of anything, including her mind.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Outlines Her Demands to Congress​

"I've already decided. I will not vote to fund the government unless we have passed an impeachment inquiry on Joe Biden," she said to applause from the audience.

"I will not fund the government because I will not fund the weaponized part of the government. I'm not going to continue to fund the Biden regime's weaponized government. There should be no funding for Jack Smith, Special Counsel," she said, referring to the prosecutor investigating two cases for which Trump has been indicted this year.

"We have to fire David Weiss who is protecting HI will not vote for money to go towards these things. unter Biden on his special counsel, and we have to rein in the FBI. I will not vote for continuing resolutions that fund mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and COVID, because that is over. Joe Biden even declared COVID is over. And lastly—my red line in the sand has always been—I will not vote to fund a war in Ukraine, we have to have peace."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News