ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Star Gets Blood Clots, Says From Jab, Ends His Season, Possibly His Career (move along, nothing to see here)...

MtNittany

May 29, 2001

NBA Star Gets Blood Clots, Says From Jab, Ends His Season, Possibly His Career​

"I was fine up until I took the vaccine... the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.”​

By Zach Heilman
October 12, 2021

Brandon Goodwin, an NBA player, suffered blood clots shortly after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine. Goodwin is a former point guard for the Atlanta Hawks whose season ended early after developing the clots. Goodwin has not signed with another NBA team since being released from the Hawks after his diagnosis.

“I got sick, and I never quite recovered from it,” Goodwin said on a Twitch stream. “I would always have back pain. I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired. I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. My back really started hurting bad. Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.” – Brandon Goodwin

Goodwin is confident the clots were a result of the Covid-19 vaccine. Up until receiving the vaccine, he was in good health.

“I was fine until then. I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine. People trying to tell you, ‘No. It’s not the vaccine.’ How do you know? You don’t know. Yes, the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.” – Brandon Goodwin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News