ADVERTISEMENT

NE Regional

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
This event has been great. So many good nationally ranked guys battling. So matches I got to see Desmond beating Seidel. It was alot worse than I expected. Pierson lost a heartbreaker to a jersey kid. But Pierson is battling back. Motoyka is so tough but so small, not sure if he will ever make the 125 class. Eren Sement looked so tough all weekend. It’s crazy to think he didn’t place at Fargo last year. He looks like a man among boys. Sem’s Mathew Botello was in a war in the finals. Hayden battled back for fourth. Luke sipes from M2 could be someone we keep an eye on. His dad coaches like a maniac but I like his style. Kunstek looked tough. He had the Baiyshbekov kid. I am unsure when and what country he came from. He is listed as Pa. Holden Garcia looked great. Always dominated tournaments unless Waters is there.

Fargo is going to be great. PA,NJ, VA, New England, NY region is sending some hammers

I was walking out today and there was a group getting a picture of all their wrestlers who won today. It was Faith Academy. It was like 10-12 of them. I said let’s go PA. A few of the dads were so nice. They said this group was even without their two best wrestlers (Botero and Waters). I guess the plan for all these kids were to go to Malvern but Faith was much cheaper & offered better coaches. Now the kids who don’t start go to Malvern they said. Love or hate Faith Academy, they do the dirty work and deserve winning titles in March. They are beating and winning brackets with the best in the country. They have more wrestlers going to fargo than all of District 4 combined.

Last edited:
I was walking out today and there was a group getting a picture of all their wrestlers who won today. It was Faith Academy. It was like 10-12 of them. I said let’s go PA. A few of the dads were so nice. They said this group was even without their two best wrestlers (Botero and Waters). Love or hate Faith Academy, they do the dirty work and deserve winning titles in March. They are beating and winning brackets with the best in the country. They have more wrestlers going to fargo than all of District 4 combined.
BrockBronson and Faith Christian sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love then comes marriage then comes Beau Bartlett in a baby carriage.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
It’s not that at all. It’s called respect. Anyone who knows me, knows I can’t stand private schools. These guys earn their titles with hard work. Even ND had 7-8 kids there battling.

Anyone privy to where PSU stands with Pierson? If there is any interest at all that is

They probably will still have more qualifiers but the main PA Fargo qualifier isn’t until next weekend.

Past AA’s are already qualified along with the regional placers and US open placers.

Can't seem to find results on this anywhere. I thought it was originally on Track?

We had a ton of outside the region entrants at Northern Plains. Wanted to see how NE compared.

This event has been great. So many good nationally ranked guys battling. So matches I got to see Desmond beating Seidel. It was alot worse than I expected. Pierson lost a heartbreaker to a jersey kid. But Pierson is battling back. Motoyka is so tough but so small, not sure if he will ever make the 125 class. Eren Sement looked so tough all weekend. It’s crazy to think he didn’t place at Fargo last year. He looks like a man among boys. Sem’s Mathew Botello was in a war in the finals. Hayden battled back for fourth. Luke sipes from M2 could be someone we keep an eye on. His dad coaches like a maniac but I like his style. Kunstek looked tough. He had the Baiyshbekov kid. I am unsure when and what country he came from. He is listed as Pa. Holden Garcia looked great. Always dominated tournaments unless Waters is there.

Fargo is going to be great. PA,NJ, VA, New England, NY region is sending some hammers
Sipes is tough, but not PSU quality. I think he is like 5th and 7th place IIRC. Good solid D1 level wrestler, but would not crack the line-up at PSU.

Baiyshbekov is from Kyrgyzstan originally and goes to Neshaminy HS in District 1. He didn't make it out of districts this year at 160 and his little brother was a state qualifier at 145

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT