ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Nebraska transfer wing Eli Rice commits to Penn State

I like the 37% from the arc, and an athletic 6'8" wing is always good to have. Hopefully we only have 1 more scholarship to fill. Unfortunately Derkack signed at Rutgers. He would have been a nice fit now.

Derkack was good player but need shooters from the arc. He could defend but not a shooter. Rhoades has added a front line with his three portals

Derkack was good player but need shooters from the arc. He could defend but not a shooter. Rhoades has added a front line with his three portals
Having two top defenders in the back court on a team that presses as much as Rhoades does is worth having two defensive players of the year, especially when you now have Rice, Hicks, Dunn and Johnson on the outside to shoot the ball. Carter is a guy who is scoring at a high clip in high school also. Goodman developed his outside shot to where he is a top #76 recruit, and Hudson can score from just about anywhere. I know they are just freshman, but many freshman come in and help their first year. We have enough fire power now.

Reactions: scrivener
No news is good news. I think we would have heard Portal rumbles by now.
Remember he posted on X that BSD was wrong to run the story he is staying @ PSU. Probably exploring all of his options: transfer, stay @ PSU, enter NBA draft, and even European possibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT