ADVERTISEMENT

New survey from the Presidential Greatness Project has Biden at No 14.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
My response.

So, I see a survey come out from the Presidential Greatness Project ranking all presidents. Elite academia at its very bullsh&t finest. Biden comes in at 14, in front of Ulysses S. Grant.

This is precisely why academia has become such a joke.

Ulysses S. Grant was the major factor in winning the Civil War. He also was the driving force behind the 15th Amendment. He also resurrected Reconstruction after the abysmal presidency of Andrew Johnson. Johnson was a blatant racist who believed in slavery. He believed it was necessary to maintain the union. Johnson had also gone to the side of Southern Confederates.

Garfield was also a proponent of voting rights for all, "Let us not commit ourselves to the absurd and senseless dogma that the color of the skin shall be the basis of suffrage."

Grant realized, southern Blacks were the most loyal to the Union, needed protection, and immediately supported their right to vote via the 15th Amendment. This, taken from Grant's own memoirs.

I don't give a sh&t about y'alls politics, just stop corrupting the history of America. Biden couldn't polish Grant's boots at Appomattox, VA. He has the lowest approval rating of any president in history, excluding Carter. He also never served in the military while getting 5 deferments. This ranking is a complete joke. And, btw, our greatest president was Washington, not Lincoln.

One additional tidbit. The man who wrote the official terms of surrender to Robert E Lee was none other than Eli Parker, Native American Seneca. Grant later appointed him as the head of Office of Indian Affairs. It is said, Lee stated at Appomattox, at least we have one true American here, mistaking him for a Black man. Parker responded, "we are all Americans here."

I'm still a member of the American Historical Association. Have been for over 35 years.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News