ADVERTISEMENT

Nicki Minaj joins Rose McGowan on list of favorite lib chicks

Jerry

May 29, 2001
They both penetrated to the heart of Dem-Media corruption to give a big Middle Finger to those who rule us and their puppets in powerful places...to include the White House.

I mean, seriously, the tweets below by Nicki the last couple days, responding to the avalanche of Wokeist attacks because she had the gall to recommend thinking and praying before getting the vaccine, are to die for.

In reference to those condemning her retweet of Tucker Carlson's takedown of her Wokeist critics:

Right. I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to. If another party tells u to look out for that bus, stand there & get hit.

Addressing the attack by Dem-Media MSNBC tool Joy-Ann Reid:

A lying homophobic coon. I guess I can join in the reindeer games too right? Ppl can go on tv & lie on me, I can report on them, too right? Doesn’t have to be truths. It can be half truths. Uncle Tomiana asked who on earth would trust the US FDA guys.

This is what happens when you’re so thirsty to down another black woman (by the request of the white man), that you didn’t bother to read all my tweets. “My God SISTER do better” imagine getting ur dumb ass on tv a min after a tweet to spread a false narrative about a black woman.

"Lying homophobic coon." "Uncle Tomiana." Too good. This chick brings a gun to the knife fight. Mess with her at your peril. Hell, Joy-Ann doesn't know whether to shit or wind her wrist watch. I mean, the default you're-an-evil-racist response just doesn't work well here.

Seriously, if you're in a foxhole surrounded by enemy forces, who would you rather have at your side -- Nicki and Rose or your standard-issue Republican Senator? I'm going with Nicki and Rose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News