Nothing To See Here. As of 11/11/22 at 8:11 PM Arizona Still Had 370,397 Ballots Left To Count

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
This is how you cook the books folks. They probably know that most of these uncounted votes were in person or provisional and will be going to Kari Lake so they're dragging their feet looking or PRINTING more votes.

What a clown show:

Straight up cheating, how did we do this from 2016 and prior?

Reactions: Jerry and WeR0206

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Exactly. Suddenly post covid certain areas that just happen to do mass mail in ballots need days/weeks to count. We’re crazy if we think there’s something suspicious about this. Smh
Florida that day, others days or more.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Exactly. Suddenly post covid certain areas that just happen to do mass mail in ballots need days/weeks to count. We’re crazy if we think there’s something suspicious about this. Smh
There’s absolutely no Fvucking reason it should take days…..I don’t give a shit if all the dem mail in ballots were sent by Fvucking carrier pigeons. Theses guy’s are either cheating or retarded.

Reactions: Jerry and WeR0206

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Arizona has been this way for decades. Many western states have had political issues. Manifest Destiny was not pretty.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
1,2,3,4,5…..seems pretty Fvucking simple to me. Do they teach math in Arizona? Maybe dems can’t get enough people as they’ve run out of fingers and toes on the ones already there.

You know the election is Republican controlled in Maricopa county right?

The chairman of Maricopa County’s Board of Supervisors, Bill Gates, pushed back on allegations of misconduct from Arizona Republican senatorial candidate Blake Masters, the Republican National Committee and the Republican Party of Arizona on Friday night.​
“The suggestion by the Republican National Committee that there is something untoward going on here in Maricopa County is absolutely false and again, is offensive to these good elections workers,” he said.​
On Friday night, the RNC and the Republican Party of Arizona tweeted a statement criticizing the process in Maricopa County and demanding that the county require “around-the-clock shifts of ballot processing” until all of the votes are counted, along with “regular, accurate public updates.”​
Maricopa County has been providing daily press briefings.​
The RNC and state party also threatened that they would “not hesitate to take legal action if necessary.”​
Addressing the specific accusations from the RNC statement, Gates said, “I would prefer that if there are concerns that they have, that they communicate those to us here. I’m a Republican. Three of my colleagues on the board are Republicans. Raise these issues with us and discuss them with us, as opposed to making these baseless claims.”​
“They’re hyping up the rhetoric here, which is exactly what we don’t need to do,” Gates said.​
“Let the count continue on and at the end, if they have issues they choose to take to court, they have every right to do that, and we’ll let that process play through,” Gates added.​
“Over the past couple of decades, on average it takes 10 to 12 days to complete the count. That’s not because of anything Maricopa County has decided to do, that’s because of how Arizona law is set up. And that’s what we do here at Maricopa County, we follow the law to make sure that the count is accurate.”​

Responding to claims that the count is “taking too long,” Gates said the county’s pace is in line with previous years.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
This is how you cook the books folks. They probably know that most of these uncounted votes were in person or provisional and will be going to Kari Lake so they're dragging their feet looking or PRINTING more votes.

What a clown show:

As of today at 3:30 pm local time there were still around 250,000 uncounted ballots. Third world.

Last edited:
Reactions: psuted

PSUcup1

Nov 6, 2012
The chairman of Maricopa County’s Board of Supervisors, Bill Gates, pushed back on allegations of misconduct from Arizona Republican senatorial candidate Blake Masters, the Republican National Committee and the Republican Party of Arizona on Friday night.​
“The suggestion by the Republican National Committee that there is something untoward going on here in Maricopa County is absolutely false and again, is offensive to these good elections workers,” he said.​
On Friday night, the RNC and the Republican Party of Arizona tweeted a statement criticizing the process in Maricopa County and demanding that the county require “around-the-clock shifts of ballot processing” until all of the votes are counted, along with “regular, accurate public updates.”​
The RNC and state party also threatened that they would “not hesitate to take legal action if necessary.”​
Addressing the specific accusations from the RNC statement, Gates said, “I would prefer that if there are concerns that they have, that they communicate those to us here. I’m a Republican. Three of my colleagues on the board are Republicans. Raise these issues with us and discuss them with us, as opposed to making these baseless claims.”​
“They’re hyping up the rhetoric here, which is exactly what we don’t need to do,” Gates said.​
“Let the count continue on and at the end, if they have issues they choose to take to court, they have every right to do that, and we’ll let that process play through,” Gates added.​
“Over the past couple of decades, on average it takes 10 to 12 days to complete the count. That’s not because of anything Maricopa County has decided to do, that’s because of how Arizona law is set up. And that’s what we do here at Maricopa County, we follow the law to make sure that the count is accurate.”​

Responding to claims that the count is “taking too long,” Gates said the county’s pace is in line with previous years.
And who oversees it all regarding elections in Arizona?

Reactions: WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

It’s not left vs right but good vs evil. That corrupt county chairman showed his cards in 2020. Any person who Claims justified scrutiny is misinformation/conspiracy theories is definitely hiding some skeletons in their closet.

Reactions: psuted and Jerry

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I hate to tell you guys but California is worse than Arizona. Arizona has 80% of their votes counted. A lot of places in California are at 50%.

And FWIW, California will decide who controls the house. I think republicans lead in at lease 6 districts but mail in or harvested ballots will continue for another week.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I hate to tell you guys but California is worse than Arizona. Arizona has 80% of their votes counted. A lot of places in California are at 50%.

And FWIW, California will decide who controls the house. I think republicans lead in at lease 6 districts but mail in or harvested ballots will continue for another week or two (or 3).

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
It must be those evil Khazarian Jews doing the counting. :oops: :cool:

Reactions: rumble_lion

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
It must be those evil Khazarian Jews doing the counting. :oops: :cool:

Even you have to admit it is pretty lame. Especially when Florida had something like 95% the day of.

Then again, you've pretty much ended up an extraordinary cultist.

Reactions: WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Do people honestly believe more people voted for GOP Treasurer than GOP Governor by 113K votes?

gXZihwg0emGe.jpeg

I can just hear it now. Oh, good Republicans were so put off by her election denialism and refusal to say without reservation she would concede, when she alone was put on the spot in that way, that they opted to vote for down ballot candidates and left Lake unselected.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Do people honestly believe more people voted for Treasurer than Governor?

gXZihwg0emGe.jpeg

I can just hear it now. Oh, good Republicans were so put off by her election denialism and refusal to say without reservation she would concede, when she alone was put on the spot in that way, that they opted to vote for down ballot candidates and left Lake unselected.
Try some math. The total for gov is app 2.397,000 For Treasurer it is 2.340,000. Unless there are others on the ballot not shown, the gov race had more votes.

SLion

May 29, 2001
What Rs are saying "This is BS! With our horrible candidates and lack of policy, we want to lose faster"

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Try some math. The total for gov is app 2.397,000 For Treasurer it is 2.340,000. Unless there are others on the ballot not shown, the gov race had more votes.

Dude, you are ruining he conspiracy with facts.
Sorry my wording could have been better. Here's what I meant to point out:

How does the no name GOP treasurer candidate have 100K MORE votes than the famous GOP governor candidate that had tons of momentum? Makes no sense.

Side note, as of last night there were still 160,000 votes to count. Maricopa knows how to deliver for the uniparty!

Last edited:

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
You guys really don’t handle losing very well.
You guys think your party will just keep getting away with this? Do you honestly think Americans are going to accept one party rule where Dems keep magically bucking national trends and somehow always come up with JUST enough votes to get across the finish line in certain states?

You lefties are playing. with. fire.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
My bad. On the move and did the math in my head real quick and thought it was the other way around.

Side note, as of last night there were still 160,000 votes to count. Maricopa knows how to deliver for the uniparty!

The republicans in charge of the election in Maricopa county are delivery for the dems?

PHOENIX — Maricopa County Chairman Bill Gates is the first to tell you he's in a bizarre position.​
The longtime Republican activist, who once even served as the Arizona state GOP's own election lawyer, is now the target of violent threats and other intimidation by far right extremists.​
"This isn't about partisan politics. It's not about conservative versus liberal. This is about truth versus lies," Gates told NPR.​
He's incredulous that he is being attacked by members of his own party, "given my background, all the Republican clubs that I started up, the things that I did to make sure that there wasn't fraud going on in elections on behalf of the Republican Party."​

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The republicans in charge of the election in Maricopa county are delivery for the dems?

PHOENIX — Maricopa County Chairman Bill Gates is the first to tell you he's in a bizarre position.​
The longtime Republican activist, who once even served as the Arizona state GOP's own election lawyer, is now the target of violent threats and other intimidation by far right extremists.​
"This isn't about partisan politics. It's not about conservative versus liberal. This is about truth versus lies," Gates told NPR.​
He's incredulous that he is being attacked by members of his own party, "given my background, all the Republican clubs that I started up, the things that I did to make sure that there wasn't fraud going on in elections on behalf of the Republican Party."​
Oh so since he’s GOP he’s above internal scrutiny? Problems with 10-20% of election equipment on election day is a complete disaster no matter which party you belong to and anyone with any integrity would just resign instead of playing the victim card and calling everyone pointing out the glaring issues an “extremist.” Yeah this guys got no skeletons in his closet <eyeroll>

What part of there not being a left vs right (hence the term uniparty) don’t you understand?

Reactions: psu skp

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Actually I think the part that looks off is how does Kari Lake have 100K less votes than the no name GOP treasurer and vice versa for Hobbs and the dem treasurer candidate (Hobbs has way more votes than dem treasurer candidate)? The numbers for the dem candidate reflect what you'd normally see but GOP it's flipped.

IOW why does the no name GOP treasurer candidate have 100K MORE votes than the famous GOP governor candidate? Makes no sense.

It’s not the total number of votes for each position that looks off it’s how they’re distributed that looks fishy.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013

As for your question....precisely.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
As for your question....precisely.
And there you have it....behold the uniparty!

Re: the comments on election integrity they have a massive conflict of interest. They aren't exactly an unbiased 3rd party.

What a bunch of clowns:
The PAC called Pro Democracy Republicans of Arizona claims on their website that they are "fighting to keep our democratic institutions alive."

The website is sparse on details aside from how to donate but does have a few sentences on their mission. "The Arizona election wasn’t stolen. We Republicans simply had a presidential candidate who lost, while we had many other candidates who won. It’s time we Republicans accept and acknowledge that fact."

"Candidates come and go. But our democratic institutions are long-lasting, and peaceful transitions of power are a hallmark of the United States. We should not abandon this history in favor of conspiracy theorists and demagoguery."

MikeDerukey

Jan 4, 2021
If Republicans can't even stop obvious cheaters then how can we trust them to help the people of this country? I want the party that can get shit done, like rigging an election! Do you know how smart you have to be to get away with it so many times? Those are the brains we need running this country! Vote blue!