ADVERTISEMENT

Now this move by Michigan I can understand people being angry about...

Harbaugh shouldn't be on campus
it was announced in january that he would be an honorary captain...with him taking a pro job, the fresno state game is the best fit as it is a week before the chargers first game..and yes, it is a big FU to the ncaa

Reactions: RickinDayton
it was announced in january that he would be an honorary captain...with him taking a pro job, the fresno state game is the best fit as it is a week before the chargers first game..and yes, it is a big FU to the ncaa
Yeah, not a good look. I defend a lot of what Michigan does but I got nothing here. I understanding the timing of it but, no, no, no, no.
While I hate the NCAA this is just begging them to try to take additional action--it's not smart.

Yeah, not a good look. I defend a lot of what Michigan does but I got nothing here. I understanding the timing of it but, no, no, no, no.
While I hate the NCAA this is just begging them to try to take additional action--it's not smart.
surprised myself, especially considering the frosty relationship between harbaugh and the AD...pretty sure harbaugh will get additional show cause for the stallions case...unless the ncaa is withholding something, there was nothing in the leaked NOA draft for the school to be worried about beyond a hefty fine and potentially a 1-2 game suspension for moore

if you follow Michigan athletics, they have a long history of basically giving the ncaa whatever they want...prior to burgergate and stallions, the big joke amongst Michigan fans was that UM always bent over for the ncaa at the slightest whiff of impropriety..their current attitude is no doubt a result of their believing that the ncaa is conducting these 2 investigations in violation of their very own rules and regulations, not to mention in a biased and unprofessional manner..regardless of what UM did or didn't do, the ncaa is supposed to be objective, procedural, and totally above board..

Especially considering their punishment for the sign stealing hasn’t yet been delivered.

That athletics program has no honor to offer anyone. Fab Five payments scandal, the Bo Schembechler/Anderson molestation settlement and now Harbaugh's spygate and recruiting scandal, I don't there is a worse athletics program in history.

What do you care? Do you really think it matters? UM are defending champs and nothing will change that. Harbaugh is a Mich alum and Michigan is a public institution. Whether you don't want him on campus is irrelevant.

Why do you care? We all know the NCAA will not enact severe punishment. Do you really expect them not to celebrate the coach that brought Michigan back from irrelevance?

Reactions: CanGeeB
Why do you care? We all know the NCAA will not enact severe punishment. Do you really expect them not to celebrate the coach that brought Michigan back from irrelevance?
I don't expect them to during the first game of the following season when he left to go to the NFL.
This goes back to my whole "you don't draw attention to it" which Michigan has been relatively good at until this.

Reactions: dailybuck777
if you follow Michigan athletics, they have a long history of basically giving the ncaa whatever they want...prior to burgergate and stallions, the big joke amongst Michigan fans was that UM always bent over for the ncaa at the slightest whiff of impropriety..their current attitude is no doubt a result of their believing that the ncaa is conducting these 2 investigations in violation of their very own rules and regulations, not to mention in a biased and unprofessional manner..regardless of what UM did or didn't do, the ncaa is supposed to be objective, procedural, and totally above board..
If you follow Michigan athletics, they have a long history of basically giving the NCAA nothing and acting like they're giving them whatever they want and crying about it because they're whiny, pompous crybabies. Slap them on the wrist and watch them flail around like their arm was cut off. No one gives a spit what Michigan fans think about their latest cheating scandal.

That athletics program has no honor to offer anyone. Fab Five payments scandal, the Bo Schembechler/Anderson molestation settlement and now Harbaugh's spygate and recruiting scandal, I don't there is a worse athletics program in history.
It is the worst athletics dept in the nation, even more crooked than schools down south.

• Haha
If you follow Michigan athletics, they have a long history of basically giving the NCAA nothing and acting like they're giving them whatever they want and crying about it because they're whiny, pompous crybabies. Slap them on the wrist and watch them flail around like their arm was cut off. No one gives a spit what Michigan fans think about their latest cheating scandal.
the entire UM administration is full of entitled, pompous wannabees...that's always been the problem, not limited to the athletic department..and by comparison, not a single UM fan cares what a rival fanbase or a rival school thinks..every word spoken by a rival coach or AD is driven by spite, hate and jealousy..that's good for keeping it spicy, but carries no weight..

Why does this bother you? jealous of his and UM success? he hasn't been found guilty of anything in a court of law so he derserves the honor - he won the National Champoinship and he said he knew nothing about the cheating and even if he did all programs do it so you are just mad he did it better than us.

Why does this bother you? jealous of his and UM success? he hasn't been found guilty of anything in a court of law so he derserves the honor - he won the National Champoinship and he said he knew nothing about the cheating and even if he did all programs do it so you are just mad he did it better than us.
Because it's bringing attention to the issue which is the last thing you do. Most of my praise of them is they've done the opposite of this

Look, kids ... this is where Terrelle Pryor has been hanging out ... under the moniker "Lion84" ... I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever.

Oh no, I knew this day would come and I've dreaded it: PurposePitch finally said something that I can agree with.

Hell, I even tried to give it a "like" but my finger rebelled.

• Haha
You cannot be this naive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT