ADVERTISEMENT

O T Apple vision is really impressive.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
My son bought an apple vision device yesterday. Really impressive. He let me use it and for instance, it really looks like a rhinoceros is coming right for your lap in 3d. He says it can be used medically by surgeons and for other reasons. Also, it would be fantastic for golf tournaments because I am told that TV does not show the extreme mounding that is part of the Augusta national golf course. For this device you could be right next to a pro golfer hitting a pitch up at 10 foot incline. Definitely not cheap. Currently costs $4,000. For a lot of people it would be worth the $4,000.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJPSU
My son bought an apple vision device yesterday. Really impressive. He let me use it and for instance, it really looks like a rhinoceros is coming right for your lap in 3d. He says it can be used medically by surgeons and for other reasons. Also, it would be fantastic for golf tournaments because I am told that TV does not show the extreme mounfing that is part of the Augusta national golf course. For this device you could be right next to a pro golfer hitting a pitch up at 10 foot incline. Definitely not cheap. Currently costs $4,000. For a lot of people it would be worth the $4,000.

Or sex dolls.

Sad Fox Tv GIF by Family Guy

Reactions: OKLionFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT