ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so the Chair of the NY State Assembly says it would be a "waste of time" impeaching Cuomo because he's already out-of-office.

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
So why wasn't this same courtesy extended to one Donald J. Trump?? I'm willing to bet Cuomo's resignation is a plea deal. The NY State Assembly will drop impeachment like it's hot! Cuomo will be tried in the courts and not the court of public opinion, which is exactly what should have happened to Trump.

A few more points if I may...

Cuomo uses 'culture' as an excuse for his touchy-feely behavior. So now what? Are all Italians are exempt from charges of sexual harassment!

Cuomo effectively black-balled his daughters' future by tainting his family's reputation. I hope he's proud of it.

The real elephant in the room is the 15,000 nursing home deaths. I hope Cuomo dies in prison broke.

Lastly, the fact Cuomo hung on so long as well as the fact his brother Chris remains on-the-air at CNN speaks volumes about the people of NY as well as CNN viewers. You people lack a moral compass and it's gotten to a point where you're irredeemable. Watch out. It will end badly for you.

I thank you and beseech you to keep it real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News