ADVERTISEMENT

One more look back at OSU game. Sounds.....

fairgambit

Aug 20, 2010
Sound of fairgambit during blocked kick TD run:
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! YESSSS!!!:D

Sound of OSU fan during blocked kick TD run:
No! No! No! No! No! No! NOOOO!!!:(

Sound of fairgambit with wife after game:
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! OH!!!:D:D:D

Sound of OSU fan with wife after game:
You have a headache again? Woe! Woe! Woe! Woe! Woe! WOE!!!:(:(:(

;)

Me, during the Allen Block and Haley return...

"good, they're gonna try to rush this kick, go clock go clock, get em this time for delay of game....shit they got it off, SHIT, he blocked it.........shit, it bounced right to Haley!..........................GET THE ANGLE GET THE ANGLE GET THE ANGLE...damn hes going to get caught at about the 15....STILL ON HIS FEET, DID HE GET IN? HE GOT IN!...did that ref actually fall down? Doesn't matter he got in!"

Reactions: fairgambit
Was looking at the College Football News today and they are projecting us to be ranked 13th in the upcoming playoff rankings. Sounds good, right? Look at what they wrote....

13. Penn State (6-2)
The Nittany Lions will get a ton of credit for being the ones who beat Ohio State, but the College Football Playoff committee will have to have known how they got outplayed, right? The second best win? Minnesota, and the loss to Pitt hurts.

I am sick of people saying we were outplayed. We absolutely dominated their offensive line in that game. Were it not for J.T. Barrett we would have had close to 10 sacks in that game. I don't know how anyone could have watched that game and come away with the impression that Ohio State was the better team on that night.

We gave OSU 5 easy points, Fumbled punt and snap over punters head and still beat them my 3.

;)
TMI fairgambit

Jeez Gambit......way TMI.

SIDE EFFECT WARNING: The combination of an OSU win and certain happy pills can cause euphoria and delusions of grandeur. Do what I do and cut them in half for the next couple of weeks. :confused:

Jeez Gambit......way TMI.

SIDE EFFECT WARNING: The combination of an OSU win and certain happy pills can cause euphoria and delusions of grandeur. Do what I do and cut them in half for the next couple of weeks. :confused:
I guess this makes the cup half full.

;)

Slapping sounds? :eek:

Barret gets a lot of help on his escapes from a collapsing pocket. They are called "no calls" on obvious holds. My memory says not one call all game.

Wife heard me shouting and came running out of the office to see the big deal. Then she shouted too. But that was the end of the excitement of ANY kind that evening.

Penn State beat Tosu. It doesn't get any better than that.

;)

BobPSU92, that is a dead ball; personal foul; unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for the "slapping sounds" comment.

That is BobPSU92's first unsportsmanlike of the thread.
:D

And, the only disappointment I have with win over the suckeyes is.......here in Ohio, we only have 357 days to smile and make the ohowIhate fans whince!

OL

BobPSU92, that is a dead ball; personal foul; unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for the "slapping sounds" comment.

And, the only disappointment I have with win over the suckeyes is.......here in Ohio, we only have 357 days to smile and make the ohowIhate fans whince!

OL
I've been acting like I've been here before--but that does include a lot of quiet smiles.

And much joy in our household as Mrs KG does not like tOSU at all (and she is Columbus born and raised). But we try not to annoy our friends. The scoreboard suffices.

OL

:(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT