ADVERTISEMENT

Only about half as strange as Mo Clarett being arrested with a car full of guns running from the Israeli mafia

I do have a question for you. Are you a PSU fan living in Ohio - or more specifically in the Columbus area? Your obsession with OSU comes across as very strange. I come over to this site to read up on Penn State news - not OSU

I do have a question for you. Are you a PSU fan living in Ohio - or more specifically in the Columbus area? Your obsession with OSU comes across as very strange. I come over to this site to read up on Penn State news - not OSU
He also has an obsession of posting deaths

He also has an obsession of posting deaths
I do? What other deaths have I posted? The only I've commented on are the tens of thousands of grandparents that Wolf, Cuomo, Witmer, Newsom, and the democrat governor of NJ intentionally killed by forcing covid infectious patients into nursing homes by public health order. It's either that or may be you are thinking of someone else.

Last edited:
This is national news coming out today. Should I ignore it? Seems relevant.

Are you an Ohio St fan posting as a ND fan? Because any time I've posted about Ohio St, you are one of the first to comment. It comes across very strange to me.

I do? What other deaths have I posted? The only I've commented on are the tens of thousands of grandparents that Wolf, Cuomo, Witmer, Newsom, and the democrat governor of NJ intentionally killed by forcing covid infectious patients into nursing homes by public health order. It's either that or you've got to be thinking you may be thinking of someone else.
Seriously. There was a time not long ago every time someone died you posted it. I think you titled the Gone too soon. And if you spent a second looking you would have noticed there was a thread on Haskins already posted .

Gee...let's all start taking posting guidance from ND lurkers as to what is appropriate on a PSU message board. Not being part of conference and thinking the world still revolves around the tarnished golden dome, perhaps you don't understand how news about conference foes and former players may be of interest.

Gee...let's all start taking posting guidance from ND lurkers as to what is appropriate on a PSU message board. Not being part of conference and thinking the world still revolves around the tarnished golden dome, perhaps you don't understand how news about conference foes and former players may be of interest.
Not really sure he's a ND fan. He pipes in every time something about Ohio St comes up.

All the good Penn State stuff is posted on the Pitt board. They know the truth....so they say.

Seriously. There was a time not long ago every time someone died you posted it. I think you titled the Gone too soon. And if you spent a second looking you would have noticed there was a thread on Haskins already posted .
Don't think so. I did post a couple of threads about athletes who died at a very young age awhile back. Maybe that's what your thinking of. It wasn't every time someone died. It was literally a few posts.

Go Blue ! Beat those cheating Buckeyes
Aren't you the Buckeye fan who poses as a Michigan fan and makes seemingly absurd claims like Michigan winning the Big 10, being undefeated, and heading to the playoff? I think it's hilarious how you disappear after Ohio St takes their annual beating to Michigan now.

Aren't you the Buckeye fan who poses as a Michigan fan and makes seemingly absurd claims like Michigan winning the Big 10, being undefeated, and heading to the playoff? I think it's hilarious how you disappear after Ohio St takes their annual beating to Michigan now.
Thank you sir, may I have another?

Reactions: ND Heaven68
come on now. Wolve is a national treasure of Meat chicken insight and comedy

Getting back to your original post, his death was tragic any way you look at it.
He and his wife had just done one of this fan cruise ship excursions with other current Steelers, several past Steelers, and a lot of Steeler fans.

At the end of the cruise the fans voted who they liked most and Dwayne Haskins won. Pretty surprising a third string QB that never played beat out the others. Fans interviewed said he was a terrific guy.

What a shame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT