ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon State Dual

I have xfinity and when I search pac12 it comes up with the regular pac 12 channel but also TV GO listings including the Pac12 oregon.. going to stream and cast from phone to TV and should get it live..
Is the TV GO an app or part of your Xfinity package like Xfinity Stream?

**update** just found what you're talking about. I hope that works. It would be convenient.

For anyone that has Xfinity, open the Xfinity Stream app and search Pac 12, then open the pac 12 channel collection.

Last edited:

**update** just found what you're talking about. I hope that works. It would be convenient.

For anyone that has Xfinity, open the Xfinity Stream app and search Pac 12, then open the pac 12 channel collection.
THIS^^^. I have been testing it and am able to watch live events on my phone so thinking it should work. Thanks for explaining the process to folks.

Much easier way to do this, just need your log in information and i'll be all set...
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

What plan am I selecting here ? Sorry for what lm sure is a dumb question . Signing up for free trial and it’s making me pick one of these on the second step

Pro , elite , premier ?

I have xfinity and when I search pac12 it comes up with the regular pac 12 channel but also TV GO listings including the Pac12 oregon.. going to stream and cast from phone to TV and should get it live..
HOCKEYGOD11,
I am an Xfinity customer too. I saw on the Oregon State wrestling schedule site, there's an icon for PAC-12 TV that should link you very easily and directly to the dual once it confirms you have Xfinity. I was planning to do this until I decided to take the free 1-wk FUBO trial. good luck.

osubeavers.com

2023-24 Wrestling Schedule - Oregon State University Athletics

The official 2023-24 Wrestling schedule for the Oregon State University Beavers
osubeavers.com
osubeavers.com

Are we still in 1st semester or are Davis and Kasak out of redshirt tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT