ADVERTISEMENT

OSU team doc Strauss accused of sexual abuse w 1,000+ Buckeyes | UPDATE: OSU coach knew, did nothing

Time to start injecting the sodium pentothal, into victims.

I know Art, it only works in spy movies.

I'm not saying that anyone is not telling the truth. I just don't get it. How many alleged victims are/were there?

Reactions: step.eng69
If you don’t see the big picture..... just whistle, put your hands in your pockets, and walk on by.
:)
index.php

Wow. You gotta be kidding me. Given the fact that PSU got no small amount of shade from tOSU boosters over the last few years, I'm trying to resist the urge to wallow in schadenfreude right now. Bottom line, it's a sad story.

OSU fanatics too busy talking trash on twitter to notice the crimes against humanity in their own backyard.

I'm missing something. These are male, college-age athletes. Why didn't someone just haul off on this guy?

I ask he same question about the many women at MSU and how one or more of them did not raise a furor. Then I was told that in one instance a father committed suicide because when he found out what had happened he had guilt for not listening to/believing his daughter years before. Apparently these sex abusers know how to play things and manipulate people like experts.

Notice football was included among the 8 sports. Obviously Woody knew. He was the most powerful man on campus. Paging Mark Emmett and Jim Delany..

Reactions: john4psu
Big 14. Wait. Burn michigan state to the ground.

Big 13. Wait. Burn Tosu to the ground.

Big 12. Wait. Burn um to the ground.

Big%20Ten%20Logo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT