ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Colorado pounding Nebraska

Nebraska is awful. Beyond awful.

Why are we always playing Iowa but hardly ever Nebraska? ;)

Reactions: hlstone
Deion has done great so far. But people also have to realize that his roster is not as bad as people make it out to be. He has the number one player in the country from two years ago and his son was a four-star quarterback who has started 30 games already. he was able to get 20 other guys who had played power five football to become starters for him. It’s not like his starting 22 are all bums anymore.

Reactions: cyrizzle
Deion has done great so far. But people also have to realize that his roster is not as bad as people make it out to be. He has the number one player in the country from two years ago and his son was a four-star quarterback who has started 30 games already. he was able to get 20 other guys who had played power five football to become starters for him. It’s not like his starting 22 are all bums anymore.
Right because he went out and got players like all coaches should be doing with the portal. Especially new coaches.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Still impressive to me

Use to hate Dion. I’ve warmed to him a lot as a head coach. He’s done an absolutely amazing job. How many new players on the roster, over 40? He has them player together in very short time. Have a feeling west coast, nation, is soon gonna find out how well he can recruit too. You’ve gotta see the game ball presentation from today.

Already doubled their wins from last year. If he wins 8 games he should be coach of the year!
They’re certainly better than last year (hard not to be from 1-11). That said, I’m not sure they’ve played a good team yet and won’t next week either (Colorado State). Jury’s still out on TCU. Their D was awful in the Colorado game.

We’ll get a much better feel for them the following 2 weeks with Oregon and USC.

They’re certainly better than last year (hard not to be from 1-11). That said, I’m not sure they’ve played a good team yet and won’t next week either (Colorado State). Jury’s still out on TCU. Their D was awful in the Colorado game.

We’ll get a much better feel for them the following 2 weeks with Oregon and USC.
We have people trying to say WVU was a good team. I agree they haven't been a "good team" what they went on the road and beat a then ranked team and followed that up by dominating Nebraska. I don't think any believes they're going to win 10 games or anything crazy but they're insanely improved because Deion made sure the team ge inherited was run off. It's weird people are still hesitant to give Prime credit. Many here said he wouldn't win 2 games.

On a different note, The Big 10 West may be the worst division in college football. It is pathetic how 1 side is putrid and the other side has all the horses.

I’m curious if Prime’s sole motivation was to get his son a starting QB job at a P5 school. 🤔

On a different note, The Big 10 West may be the worst division in college football. It is pathetic how 1 side is putrid and the other side has all the horses.
Iowa not bad. Looks like all others are jokes but Wisky will come around.

The Big 10 East doesn't look to have any depth below the third spot. The West might be weaker than normal as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT