ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Guys is there a store I can go to Radio Shack? that sells the TV Steaming packages

Naw man, Radio Shack don't got none of them. I heard Circuit City is running a blowout sale on the packages though, and if you're really lucky you might find a few left on the shelves at your local Tweeter.

Reactions: wbcincy and 91Joe95
You don't need a Smart TV (though most are "smart" these days). Just get yourself an Amazon FireTV or something similar.

Thanks I'll look into that

To go along with this, if you don't already have smart TVs, I don;'t recommend getting them to stream.

By getting a smart TV you're locking yourself into the software that's already there with few/little hopes of upgrades or new stuff. With a streaming device attached to a "dumb" TV, you're not in that situation.

If you are one of the rare individuals who wants to go to a physical store to purchase an online streaming package, you actually can do that at an AT&T store (sign up for DirecTV Now in-store). That's what I did to walk out with the free Apple TV on the spot and not wait 6-8 weeks for shipping.

Reactions: Mr. Potter
If you are one of the rare individuals who wants to go to a physical store to purchase an online streaming package, you actually can do that at an AT&T store (sign up for DirecTV Now in-store). That's what I did to walk out with the free Apple TV on the spot and not wait 6-8 weeks for shipping.
Thank you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT